Toy suggestions for stretching purposes.

Toy suggestions for stretching purposes.

badk1tty badk1tty
I'm not a beginner in the anal department, however, it has been a long time. And my SO is very thick, so we've thus far been unsuccessful. The best we were ever able to accomplish was insertion, but it was so uncomfortable, that we stopped. I'm looking for some toy suggestions for toys that will help with stretching a bit, so we can work up to him. Thanks!
10/28/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by badk1tty
I'm not a beginner in the anal department, however, it has been a long time. And my SO is very thick, so we've thus far been unsuccessful. The best we were ever able to accomplish was insertion, but it was so uncomfortable, that we stopped. ...
How big do you need to go? That would certainly help us with your question.
10/28/2011
badk1tty badk1tty
Um, the size of a thick penis? Heh. I don't know measurements. When I put my index finger to my thumb to make a circle, about that. And I have large hands.
10/28/2011
domsub1993 domsub1993
Wow, I'm actually afraid of stretching; not trying to stretch. You don't worry about that?
10/28/2011
Toys in Love Toys in Love
Same as Tim, It would help if we knew how big your hubby is. But we used the Wave from Whipspider Rubberworks with great succes, back when. - Even now it's a great way to start out when we have fun.
10/29/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by badk1tty
Um, the size of a thick penis? Heh. I don't know measurements. When I put my index finger to my thumb to make a circle, about that. And I have large hands.
Well, sounds like 1 3/4-2" or so. What you need is a few toys to get you there. Start with something you can already take and go up in 1/4" increments. With each size change, allow your anus to relax after it gets in and then start with slow movements. When the toy feels comfortable and you can take it out and put it back in without any discomfort, move up to the next size.

A lot of folks like to use plugs but I feel they do not help as much as a dildo or probe. A plug only stretches you until it gets in then you anus relaxes around the neck. With a dil the anus stays stretched.

Remember plenty of good lube and to breath deeply. It may take some time so don't rush it. If you feel any pain whatsoever, stop, add more lube and start over again.
10/29/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by domsub1993
Wow, I'm actually afraid of stretching; not trying to stretch. You don't worry about that?
The anus is a wondrous piece of work. It can stretch to rather large dimensions and go right back to normal, pretty fast I might add. Even after using 2"+ toys I can still hold in the lube that I shoot up there. As long as you go slow and stop if there is any pain, there is little concern.
10/29/2011
badk1tty badk1tty
Quote:
Originally posted by domsub1993
Wow, I'm actually afraid of stretching; not trying to stretch. You don't worry about that?
I didn't want to be stretched permanently, but as it stands, he's not going anywhere. He got in about a year ago, and not since. He's military, so any stretching would just be done in preparation for him when he was coming home for awhile, and then I'd go back to normal in the following weeks/months. At least, that's how it works on my head.
10/29/2011
badk1tty badk1tty
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Well, sounds like 1 3/4-2" or so. What you need is a few toys to get you there. Start with something you can already take and go up in 1/4" increments. With each size change, allow your anus to relax after it gets in and then start with ...
Awesome advice, Tim, thank you. That may have been the issue - I can handle most larger plugs, just not him. I guess I need something that's going to actually move a bit like he would, cuz I'm preeeeety sure he doesn't wanna just stay still.

Do you have any specific suggestions, for dildos? Glass or steel, for the least amout of drag, or silicone for the realistic drag?
10/29/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Well, sounds like 1 3/4-2" or so. What you need is a few toys to get you there. Start with something you can already take and go up in 1/4" increments. With each size change, allow your anus to relax after it gets in and then start with ...
I agree that dildos work well and you will have a bigger selection of choices. However, there are some plugs that would work, you simply need to look for ones with larger neck diameters such as:

Severin 1-1/8" neck diameter
A Bomb 1-1/4" neck diameter
Triple Ripple 1-3/4" neck diameter
10/29/2011
RonLee RonLee
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I agree that dildos work well and you will have a bigger selection of choices. However, there are some plugs that would work, you simply need to look for ones with larger neck diameters such as:

Severin 1-1/8" neck diameter
A Bomb ...
I agree with Kindred and ToyTimeTim but will reiterate that repeatedly inserting and removing your plug will help to stretch. As well as inserting the plug partway, trying to keep the plug inserted at its largest diameter rather than allowing it to immediately be fully inserted.
I've used the Tantus Cowboy for stretching and my partner uses the
General for pegging me, with no problems of staying stretched out. So I also agree with ToyTimeTim that "The anus is a wondrous piece of work. It can stretch to rather large dimensions and go right back to normal, pretty fast..."

Remember, like everyone else has also mentioned, use LOTS of lube, inside as well as out.
10/29/2011
Lucky21 Lucky21
I'm new to the butt dept as well, and I've been using the Vixen Creations Vibrating Champlette, and there are two things that I like about it, one, it's fairly tapered, so you can find what works for you that session, and two it vibrates which while pleasurable also provides a relaxing feeling.
10/29/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by badk1tty
Awesome advice, Tim, thank you. That may have been the issue - I can handle most larger plugs, just not him. I guess I need something that's going to actually move a bit like he would, cuz I'm preeeeety sure he doesn't wanna just stay ...
The Cush would be a good one to try, plus it will be nice to use vaginally. The plugs that Kindred suggests will work good too.

The thing is, stretching is not a quick deal. It takes time, like a month or two of continuous play to get to the size you need. Unless this is a regular routine, it will take some planning. The good part is you may find you like anal play and can incorporate it into your regular solo routine. Some ladies enjoy a bit of dual penetration during masturbation.

I would certainly ask him for a definite measurement so you can be sure. Once you have that a search through the harness dildo's and plugs will be much easier. It may be better to go a bit bigger than him for a better result.
10/29/2011
badk1tty badk1tty
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
The Cush would be a good one to try, plus it will be nice to use vaginally. The plugs that Kindred suggests will work good too.

The thing is, stretching is not a quick deal. It takes time, like a month or two of continuous play to get to the ...
I'm (un)furtunate enough that he's going to be deployed, so I'll have those few months to work up to what I need. I'll have him actually measure for me, so that I can get an accurate fit.

You guys are great, thanks for all your suggestions so far!
10/29/2011
Chou Wang Chou Wang
My personal favorite among plugs:
Gapers Organic
12/02/2011
ceshephe ceshephe
Lots of good suguestions.
12/03/2011
Jroc Jroc
The wider the better, but not too wide.
12/03/2011
Rainbow Boy Rainbow Boy
The Big End always helps me stretch for those larger than average sizes.
12/03/2011
Total posts: 18
Unique posters: 11