A dildo for practicing deep throat

A dildo for practicing deep throat

LoooveMonkey LoooveMonkey
I want to be able to deepthroat, but it takes lots of practice and that's something I can't have with my boyfriend so far away. I can do it sometimes when I'm really turned on, but I'm inconsistent and that's what I'd like to fix. I need to collect more data on myself to see what makes it so I am able to. I got a dildo to practice on, but it stinks and tastes SO disgusting that I can't even put the nasty thing in my mouth. I'm mad that I bought it. ._.; lol Anyway, it needs to be about 7.5-8" insertable, not extremely girthy and not unreasonably hard. Yes, I'm being lazy asking you guys, but dildo shopping is hard work. Please help me out.
10/27/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
spiced spiced
Quote:
Originally posted by LoooveMonkey
I want to be able to deepthroat, but it takes lots of practice and that's something I can't have with my boyfriend so far away. I can do it sometimes when I'm really turned on, but I'm inconsistent and that's what I'd like to ...
For an odor-free, suckable dildo, I'd recommend the Vixskin Johnny. Vixskin is pretty much odorless and has a nice soft-ish texture. Johnny is 7" long and 5.5" around.

I do a lot of oral with dildos and my favorite so far is actually Cyberskin--but I have heard some people complain about the smell/taste. I've never minded the taste/smell of cyberskin dildos (after washing them a couple/three times before use). The texture is the most skin-like of any material I've seen so far. My favorites so far are the cyber cock (6.5" X 4.75") and the dream dick (6.75" X 5.75")

I've been wanting to go a little "deeper" and I've been looking at two possibilities: the Noches Latinas realistic cock (UR3, 7.5 X 5") or the Vamp Dominique (Softskin, which is like Vixskin, 8.5" X 4.75"). Unfortunately, EF doesn't carry Vamp Silicone products. I've heard complaints about the smell/taste of UR3--but it seems a lot like cyberskin, so I don't know...I'm also curious about Better-Than-Real b/c there are several "big guys" in that material...

Which material is your "nasty" dildo made of? I'd like to avoid it!
10/29/2012
darkr darkr
filter the tags for any toys made out silicone, it's pretty much tasteless and odorless and there quite a few realistic like dildos to choose from, Personally I have a Bandit and it's great for everything.
10/29/2012
LoooveMonkey LoooveMonkey
Thank you guys so much for helping me out. Have you suggested to Eden that they get those things, Spiced?! :3

My dildo is a Basix rubber one because I figured I could pop a flavored condom on it if it smelled like anything and surely the scent would go away eventually. Never again. lol No more cheaping out.
10/29/2012
spiced spiced
Quote:
Originally posted by LoooveMonkey
Thank you guys so much for helping me out. Have you suggested to Eden that they get those things, Spiced?! :3

My dildo is a Basix rubber one because I figured I could pop a flavored condom on it if it smelled like anything and surely the scent ...
LoooveMonkey, I have made the suggestions and now that we have power again , I'm going to put them on the November suggestion list. Sorry for the slow reply, btw...

I have a Basix rubber dildo and I bought it for the same reason you did. It smelled so bad, I couldn't even put it in my mouth. I tried washing, soaking, airing it--but nothing worked. I was surprised because I had a rubber dildo years ago and its smell did fade after some time. But not the Basix one.

You've probably already made your decision? I'm curious to know what you got and how it's working.
11/10/2012
LoooveMonkey LoooveMonkey
Quote:
Originally posted by spiced
LoooveMonkey, I have made the suggestions and now that we have power again , I'm going to put them on the November suggestion list. Sorry for the slow reply, btw...

I have a Basix rubber dildo and I bought it for the same reason you did. ...
I haven't actually. O.O lol That was really nice of you to do and also to get back with me. I've been pretty short on cash for a long time. But I'm hoping to get it this month. I really want a tie-bright vixskin mustang! :o

It's funny that the same thing happened to you with the same nasty dildo. XD I'm sorry. Have you found anything that works for you?
01/30/2013
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 3