Do you own the Orbit by Vixen?

Do you own the Orbit by Vixen?

TheGabby TheGabby
Does anyone here own an Orbit -- a blue dual-density VixSkin g-spot dildo made by Vixen Creations? It was discontinued some years ago, but I want to hear more about it and try to get my hands (and other body parts) on one.
05/01/2015
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by TheGabby
Does anyone here own an Orbit -- a blue dual-density VixSkin g-spot dildo made by Vixen Creations? It was discontinued some years ago, but I want to hear more about it and try to get my hands (and other body parts) on one.
Go to the Orbit's product page, click on "Reviews" and you should be able to learn more about this dildo.
05/01/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
I am very intrigued with the whole VixSkin technology. I'm dying to try one. I really wanted the festive tie died one (its so pretty) that was discontinued. Maverick, I think? Any who, very fun looking.
05/01/2015
TheGabby TheGabby
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Go to the Orbit's product page, click on "Reviews" and you should be able to learn more about this dildo.
Thanks, Rossie -- I've seen that page, and it was helpful. I'm just hoping to hear more from someone who currently owns it, especially if anyone knows where I can get one!
05/01/2015
TheGabby TheGabby
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
I am very intrigued with the whole VixSkin technology. I'm dying to try one. I really wanted the festive tie died one (its so pretty) that was discontinued. Maverick, I think? Any who, very fun looking.
I have the Spur, the Raquel, and just recently got the Mustang in the tie-bright color combo. Vixskin is my favorite toy material, but Raquel and Mustang are just a little too thick for me.
05/01/2015
Mr. E Mr. E
I did not recall the Orbit, so my first thought when I saw your thread was excitement, thinking finally Vixen has introduced something new. Then, I realized you are looking for a long discontinued toy. My excitement quickly turned to disappointment and understanding. Disappointment, because it seems like forever since Vixen came out with any new dildo designs. Understanding, because we had a similar experience with the VixSkin Soft Serve. We just had to have it, but it was just too pricey for us at the time. It was later discontinued...before we could get ours. I regret not getting it. I certainly wish Vixen offered more non-realistic, modestly sized VixSkin toys.

I know it's a long shot, but have you tried contacting Vixen directly?
Good luck!
05/02/2015
TheGabby TheGabby
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. E
I did not recall the Orbit, so my first thought when I saw your thread was excitement, thinking finally Vixen has introduced something new. Then, I realized you are looking for a long discontinued toy. My excitement quickly turned to disappointment ...
Ah yes, I've seen the Soft Serve too - images of it, anyway - and it looked/sounded great, if perhaps slightly on the large side for me. I will try contacting Vixen, thanks for that idea! So far, the only option I've found is a Norwegian website that appears to have it in stock, for what translates to around $86. They haven't responded to my inquiry about international shipping, though, and I'm sure it would be costly! Heh.
05/02/2015
Mr. E Mr. E
Quote:
Originally posted by TheGabby
Ah yes, I've seen the Soft Serve too - images of it, anyway - and it looked/sounded great, if perhaps slightly on the large side for me. I will try contacting Vixen, thanks for that idea! So far, the only option I've found is a Norwegian ...
Several years ago I decided I needed to order a Tantus Rhythm which had been discontinued for several years. Nobody had it in stock. After many Google searches with every possible search combination, I found a domestic retailer that had it listed on their close-out page. It was website that I had never heard of and they had very limited info about the toy other than the name and close-out price. It was cheap, super cheap so I decided to take a chance. I used a Visa gift card so I would not risk compromising my primary credit card info with an unfamiliar merchant. I rec'd my order pretty quickly. It was still in the original sealed package which was badly shop worn and faded. But the toy itself was in perfect condition. The merchant even included a hand written note on the receipt thanking me for my business. I was pleased with the bargain purchase. Hopefully, you'll have a similar experience. I hope you hear back on shipping. Good luck!
05/02/2015
TheGabby TheGabby
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. E
Several years ago I decided I needed to order a Tantus Rhythm which had been discontinued for several years. Nobody had it in stock. After many Google searches with every possible search combination, I found a domestic retailer that had it listed ...
Nice! That must have been some very diligent searching. Good thinking using the Visa gift card!

I have my eye on a couple of discontinued Tantus toys on a certain big jungle of a website, just because I have to complete my Elements collection...haha. I just googled the Rhythm, and I got nothing in the images search -- it's trying to show me the Echo and Tsunami and lots of other stuff. Now I'm curious!
05/02/2015
TheGabby TheGabby
Omg, omg! So, that site in Norway that has it -- they replied and said they don't ship internationally. So then I somewhat hesitantly posted on Facebook asking if anyone knew someone in Norway. And a friend responded that she does. And when I told her what I wanted, she said she HAS THIS TOY HERSELF! So I'm now trying to work out a trade with her.
05/03/2015
Mr. E Mr. E
Quote:
Originally posted by TheGabby
Omg, omg! So, that site in Norway that has it -- they replied and said they don't ship internationally. So then I somewhat hesitantly posted on Facebook asking if anyone knew someone in Norway. And a friend responded that she does. And when I ...
Wow! No freakin' way. What an awesome surprise. I am sure you can't wait to get your "hands" on it.
Well done!
05/03/2015
TheGabby TheGabby
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. E
Wow! No freakin' way. What an awesome surprise. I am sure you can't wait to get your "hands" on it.
Well done!
Indeed! She's kept it in its original package and everything. I'm sending her three of my unused toys in exchange (she only expects two of them), and considering it a very good deal. I'm ridiculously excited.

So? What on earth is the Tantus Rhythm??
05/03/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by TheGabby
I have the Spur, the Raquel, and just recently got the Mustang in the tie-bright color combo. Vixskin is my favorite toy material, but Raquel and Mustang are just a little too thick for me.
I was considering the Mustang because it came in tie-bright. Now that you mention large size I may have to rethink it I really don't want anything huge.
05/03/2015
TheGabby TheGabby
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
I was considering the Mustang because it came in tie-bright. Now that you mention large size I may have to rethink it I really don't want anything huge.
Well, apparently most people consider it average. I like my toys a little on the small side, and 1.5" diameter is pushing it for me. The coronal ridge is about 5" around, which translates to 1.59" diameter.
05/03/2015
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 4