Girth vs. Length. Which is more important?

Girth vs. Length. Which is more important?

Lena Eden Lena Eden
In one of the discussions, we were talking about the importance of size. The bigger the better? And dildos are not an exception.

Oversized dildos were among bestsellers last month. Does it mean that folks are getting ready for new heights in time for the Masturbation Month?

If you had to choose between short & thick dildo and long & slim one, which one would you choose? Why?
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
Lena Eden , OH&W, Lovebears , Gunsmoke , wicked48 , LadyYennifer , La Bachatera , LuLuRiot , lock down , GingerAnn
9  (90%)
Pure Mischief
1  (10%)
Total votes: 10
Poll is open
May 17, 9:33 am
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Orgasmic SEXtember Kit! Buy 2 For 85% Off
  • Save 80% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
LuLuRiot LuLuRiot
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
In one of the discussions, we were talking about the importance of size. The bigger the better? And dildos are not an exception.

Oversized dildos were among bestsellers last month. Does it mean that folks are getting ready for new heights in ...
I personally LOVE thick. Just feels...I don't know fuller? It's a yes for thick from me lol
May 17, 10:22 am
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by LuLuRiot
I personally LOVE thick. Just feels...I don't know fuller? It's a yes for thick from me lol
Yeaahh!! The stretching feeling is amazing.

What's your favorite big-size toy?
May 17, 11:38 am
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Up to a point girth is preferred - actually by both of us. We stop at about 2.25" diameter. The only short (6") fat one we have is Vixskin Randy - the rest are a combination of girth and length like the Vixskin Outlaw, Vamp Carina & Greta (Vamp is no longer in business).

When it comes to vibes the Fun Factory Boss cannot be beat!
May 17, 4:44 pm
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Up to a point girth is preferred - actually by both of us. We stop at about 2.25" diameter. The only short (6") fat one we have is Vixskin Randy - the rest are a combination of girth and length like the Vixskin Outlaw, Vamp Carina & ...
How about the inflatable toys? Do you have any experience with them?
May 18, 8:23 am
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
How about the inflatable toys? Do you have any experience with them?
No inflatables. I've never seen one in silicone and I won't buy anything else. However we have made extensive use of tapered silicone toys to help get ready for larger toys.

I found the Champlette to be effective because of the taper and the smooth silicone finish. I liked it so much that I found a discontinued version of it called the Champ. They look the same except the Champ tapers up to 2" - the Champlette only 1.5".

It's a good thing that silicone pretty much lasts forever! I have at least 4 favorite dildos that can no longer be purchased!
May 24, 2:50 pm
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
No inflatables. I've never seen one in silicone and I won't buy anything else. However we have made extensive use of tapered silicone toys to help get ready for larger toys.

I found the Champlette to be effective because of the taper ...
I have good news We've got plenty of inflatable silicone toys on EdenFanatsys today. So, now you can enjoy the fantastic stretching feeling without worrying about the material safety.

One of the newest toys is Zenith prostate massager. There are also silicone rabbits, strap-on sets, and so on.. Everything you need for unrivaled pleasure

May I know what are the dildos you miss?? probably we can add them in stock?
May 29, 10:27 am
lock down lock down
We enjoy thicker toys and fisting her her satisfaction. Lot's of girth is always welcome at our house.
May 30, 2:52 am
Pure Mischief Pure Mischief
Hmmmm... longer for oral play and thicker for down below
May 30, 4:29 am
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 5