Glass Dildo for beginners

Contributor: AngelvMaynard AngelvMaynard
I want to buy my friend a glass dildo. She is curious about using one but I know her,she'll never buy one for herself, so I'm going to buy her one as a gift. I have one but my experience with glass is limited. Long story short here, what style/product do you guys recommend?
07/03/2011
  • Save Extra 50% On Sexobot Attachment
  • Upgrade Your Hands-Free Play!
  • Complete strap-on set for extra 15% off
  • Save 50% On Shower Nozzle With Enema Set
  • Enjoy 50% Off Selected Items
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: GingerAnn GingerAnn
Other helpful discussions on Glass dildo:

Clits of steel: What vibrators work for you no matter what?
My pockets are so tired of not liking vibrators that I pay my money for. I have purchased a few...well a lot of expensive luxury vibs that just don't.

Can you feel nubs on glass dildos?
I'm wanting a nubby textured glass dildo. Will the I feel the nubs inside my vag?

What's your favorite glass dildo?
Out of all the glass dildos on Eden, which is your favorite and why?

Best glass G-spot toy
What would you say is your favorite glass toy for g-spot stimulation and/or squirting?

What is the best glass dildo to start out with?
I want to try a glass dildo but don't know where to start. Any help?
07/03/2011
Contributor: Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
One of the best glass toys for a beginner is the Bent Graduate. link It's double-ended: the curved end is meant for g-spot stimulation, while the straight end works for normal penetration. It also has smoothness on the curve and texture on the straight end, so there's different sensations available. It's only about an inch in diameter, which is nice because firm toys feel bigger than soft toys of the same size. Finally, it comes with an awesome padded storage bag and a free sample of silicone lube.
07/03/2011
Contributor: AngelvMaynard AngelvMaynard
Quote:
Originally posted by Rin (aka Nire)
One of the best glass toys for a beginner is the Bent Graduate. link It's double-ended: the curved end is meant for g-spot stimulation, while the straight end works for normal penetration. It also has smoothness on the curve and texture on the ... more
Thank you! I will check it out!
07/03/2011
Contributor: Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Rin (aka Nire)
One of the best glass toys for a beginner is the Bent Graduate. link It's double-ended: the curved end is meant for g-spot stimulation, while the straight end works for normal penetration. It also has smoothness on the curve and texture on the ... more
I'm agreeing with Nire here. If I could only keep one of my glass dildos, that would be the one. Even if she doesn't like the sensation of g-spot stimulation, she can easily turn it around and use the bulbed end.
07/03/2011
Contributor: AngelvMaynard AngelvMaynard
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
I'm agreeing with Nire here. If I could only keep one of my glass dildos, that would be the one. Even if she doesn't like the sensation of g-spot stimulation, she can easily turn it around and use the bulbed end.
Added it to my list! Thanks guys!!
07/04/2011
Contributor: Annemarie Annemarie
I think I would go with something like the Royal Duet, i.e. something that has two different textures on it, so she could experiment with both and find out what she likes. The Duet is also fairly small in diameter, so, if she's new to hard materials, she would be comfortable with its size.
07/04/2011
Contributor: Noira Celestia Noira Celestia
I've been trying to pick out a glass dildo too and having a hard time making up my mind. Thanks for the great suggestions.
07/04/2011
Contributor: AngelvMaynard AngelvMaynard
Quote:
Originally posted by Annemarie
I think I would go with something like the Royal Duet, i.e. something that has two different textures on it, so she could experiment with both and find out what she likes. The Duet is also fairly small in diameter, so, if she's new to hard ... more
Thank you! That looks great! I might get 2.
07/04/2011
Contributor: unfulfilled unfulfilled
hmm, fredacat you've written that twice on the forums and it's not reviews these are discussions.
03/07/2012
Contributor: Brandonn Brandonn
Go with a non textured as a first toy, and no bigger then 1-1/4" dia. They tend to feel alot larger then they are.
03/10/2012
Contributor: icyqueen icyqueen
I would recommend the Icicles No.4
03/10/2012