I have no idea where to start?

I have no idea where to start?

NoKnowing NoKnowing
I never had or used a toy in my life. Only been with one man which is my current BF. So my I am not very expierenced. Our sex life is not lacking we have sex 2-3 times a week and I have at least 1 orgasm a session.
Recently my BF made a comment about how hot it would be to watch me pleasure myself with a "Big Toy". At first I was hurt that he might of thought our sex life was boring but he assured me that was not the case.

So my question is where and how do I start??? I have no idea
09/14/2017
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 2 FREE
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Orgasmic SEXtember Kit! Buy 2 For 85% Off
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by NoKnowing
I never had or used a toy in my life. Only been with one man which is my current BF. So my I am not very expierenced. Our sex life is not lacking we have sex 2-3 times a week and I have at least 1 orgasm a session.
Recently my BF made a comment ...
The beginning is usually the best way. But by beginning I mean small toys. Going whole hog on the first try will either be great or scar you from trying ever again.

Go with a small vibe or a 6inch dong etc. Then if you like it go bigger.
09/14/2017
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by NoKnowing
I never had or used a toy in my life. Only been with one man which is my current BF. So my I am not very expierenced. Our sex life is not lacking we have sex 2-3 times a week and I have at least 1 orgasm a session.
Recently my BF made a comment ...
I'd start with traditional vibrators. These are easy to use and are not worse than 'pro' options.

You can also check out the 'Toys for Beginners' section on this website.
09/14/2017
NoKnowing NoKnowing
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
The beginning is usually the best way. But by beginning I mean small toys. Going whole hog on the first try will either be great or scar you from trying ever again.

Go with a small vibe or a 6inch dong etc. Then if you like it go bigger.
Good advice thanks.
09/14/2017
NoKnowing NoKnowing
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
I'd start with traditional vibrators. These are easy to use and are not worse than 'pro' options.

You can also check out the 'Toys for Beginners' section on this website. ...
Thanks for your time and suggestions.
09/14/2017
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by NoKnowing
I never had or used a toy in my life. Only been with one man which is my current BF. So my I am not very expierenced. Our sex life is not lacking we have sex 2-3 times a week and I have at least 1 orgasm a session.
Recently my BF made a comment ...
@ NoK, Your love life sounds like mine. OH was my first and only guy

All men, I repeat, all men want to watch their gal get pleasured by a "Big Toy"
It's something in their brains/penis, (you know men think with their stomachs and penises, right )

You're wise to choose how to start. He won't desist in these cravings. Might subside a little but believe me, he'll bring it up again. If he's like mine you'll come home one day and find a hefty dildo under your pillow. Most likely it will be toooo big.

Since he will foot the bill check out small wands or rabbits and then the Vixen Creations line on EF. Plenty of great reviews on all of them. Expensive, but worth every dollar.
We have 3 of them. Small to very large .

As far as wands I have a few. Go to our review page and check out some of them. I like the EF adjustable and the Mini-me.

I suggest getting one a little bigger than him. And tell him that's the way it in. If he protests, ask him "What, you want to hurt me ? "

Then one day in the distant future, turn the tables on him. When you are ready, come back and ask me. ...hint, he's experienced the Outlaw more than me.
09/14/2017
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
@ NoK, Your love life sounds like mine. OH was my first and only guy

All men, I repeat, all men want to watch their gal get pleasured by a "Big Toy"
It's something in their brains/penis, (you know men think with their ...
So a bit of an opposing viewpoint. OW is right men dig this stuff (big dildos) - but to suggest that women don't enjoy it - A LOT - is a bit disingenuous.

My wife has progressed from 1.5" diameter dildos to 2.3" dildos - from 6" to 9"

Does she want the big ones every time - absolutely not. We still use the 1.5" Vixskin Johnny - when that's what she wants. But when she's in that mood, she's not afraid to ask for something bigger - or deeper - or sometimes both - that includes the Vixskin Outlaw and Vamp Carina.

For us the key is to be flexible and open to what the moment calls for.

I have shown my wife pleasures she never dreamed of - had she stuck to her comfort zone, she would have missed out on hundreds - maybe thousands of orgasms - multiple orgasms, blended orgasms, gushing & squirting - and the pleasure of being the D in a D/s scenarios.

Let your husband take you to new heights - and look for ways to do the same for him!
09/15/2017
NoKnowing NoKnowing
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
@ NoK, Your love life sounds like mine. OH was my first and only guy

All men, I repeat, all men want to watch their gal get pleasured by a "Big Toy"
It's something in their brains/penis, (you know men think with their ...
How much bigger should I get? I know you said only a little bit bigger but I need some clarification. His measurements are 5.5 inches length and about a little over 4.5 inches in girth.
09/15/2017
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by NoKnowing
How much bigger should I get? I know you said only a little bit bigger but I need some clarification. His measurements are 5.5 inches length and about a little over 4.5 inches in girth.
Check out the vixen creations mustang and the Bandit.
Mustang is slightly larger than him. The Bandit is longer and thicker.

If limited on funds go for the Bandit. Maybe check some of the others VC also. They have some shorter but thicker etc.

Don't forget to get some water based lube. I would insist he fellate you and wet it first. Lube will be handy in case you decide to use it without him.

P.S. Get a Wand or the Unity too. Getting aroused and relaxed will help a lot.

Good luck
09/15/2017
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 5