Newbie- ordered a vixskin for wife and had it gift wrap

Newbie- ordered a vixskin for wife and had it gift wrap

new2ef new2ef
How should I present this gift to her without scaring the crap out of her when she sees it. BTW, stupid me I choose the outlaw... It's in my gun safe right now and it might be the biggest one in there.. I guess I have to wait for Valentine's Day..
02/04/2011
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ScottA ScottA
I've heard people describe the Eleven as a weapon, but you're the first person I've heard of to take security precautions around a big sex toy .

Make sure she knows that you aren't expecting her to use it until she's ready (or you both are ready, depending on how you're going to be using it). Tell her you know it's big, but you thought she could take all the time she needs.
02/04/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
Outlaw is awesome! I just bought it too. It is surprisingly big though, isn't it?
02/04/2011
Xavier7 Xavier7
Have you all ever experimented with sex toys before? Is she into that kind of thing? That's what it all depends on.
02/04/2011
new2ef new2ef
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
I've heard people describe the Eleven as a weapon, but you're the first person I've heard of to take security precautions around a big sex toy .

Make sure she knows that you aren't expecting her to use it until she's ready ...
It's the only place I could think of where she wont't go in and look. Just being cautious..
02/05/2011
new2ef new2ef
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
Outlaw is awesome! I just bought it too. It is surprisingly big though, isn't it?
It's still gift wrapped, so I haven't seen it yet. But gauging from the weight of the wrapped box I'll say it's pretty big.
02/05/2011
new2ef new2ef
Quote:
Originally posted by Xavier7
Have you all ever experimented with sex toys before? Is she into that kind of thing? That's what it all depends on.
We have tried the regular vibrator but nothing realistic like this one. She wasn't really excited about it. It seems to me that her love button is too sensitive I guess even when I played with it with my finger. She always tells me to stop.
02/05/2011
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 4