I am so lost

I am so lost

LostinLife LostinLife
I have been going through lingerie for the last three hours I like a lot of things I just can't see any of it on myself I am a bigger lady and I don't find myself sexy any suggestions or does anyone else have this problem? I would really love to get some thing to spark the hubby's interest again
07/27/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Mitzuki Mitzuki
Corsets were where I started with lingerie, and I feel like that was a good start for me. Teddies are also great, and most of the time very comfy. :]
07/27/2012
Lildrummrgurl7 Lildrummrgurl7
Corsets can be slimming and create a great hourglass figure. I personally prefer babydolls, especially open front ones. They're flattering because they just flow over my stomach and my hips, which, as a pear-shaped girl, is great.
07/28/2012
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Check out the reviews. Some of the lovely BBWs here take pictures, which can be SO helpful
07/28/2012
Vaginas Vaginas
all sizes and shapes of people are beautiful. don't even let anyone bring you down, not even yourself. I bet you are just lovely and would look great in anything you pick out. if you're really timid you could try something flowy or a corset. just know that you are beautiful and you should tell yourself that every day and truly own it. and any man would be lucky to be with you
07/28/2012
SkylarrStarr SkylarrStarr
I have a hard time with lingerie as well... I tend to buy it based on what the model looks like, which I should know is unrealistic, and am sad when I don't look the same. I agree that corsets are the way to go...you can really work with your body to create a flattering shape!
07/28/2012
krist338 krist338
Corsets
07/28/2012
SneakersAndPearls SneakersAndPearls
Check out the plus sized section. Many of the companies use plus sized models for those. Sometimes you have to click on a larger size for the plus sized photo to show up, though.
07/28/2012
LostinLife LostinLife
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaginas
all sizes and shapes of people are beautiful. don't even let anyone bring you down, not even yourself. I bet you are just lovely and would look great in anything you pick out. if you're really timid you could try something flowy or a corset. ...
awe thank you, that made my day! I just can't picture my self in anything..lol My hubby tells me I love you nude so you don't needd that stuff I just thought I would blow his mind and surprise him once
07/28/2012
LostinLife LostinLife
Quote:
Originally posted by SkylarrStarr
I have a hard time with lingerie as well... I tend to buy it based on what the model looks like, which I should know is unrealistic, and am sad when I don't look the same. I agree that corsets are the way to go...you can really work with your ...
I hate that alot of the models on here are airbrushed so much I wish I could just see real people in them
07/28/2012
LostinLife LostinLife
Quote:
Originally posted by SneakersAndPearls
Check out the plus sized section. Many of the companies use plus sized models for those. Sometimes you have to click on a larger size for the plus sized photo to show up, though.
thanks yeah I spent like three hours last night looking a lot of the models look airbrushed though I hate that
07/28/2012
Bullfroggy and Rose Bullfroggy and Rose
Quote:
Originally posted by SneakersAndPearls
Check out the plus sized section. Many of the companies use plus sized models for those. Sometimes you have to click on a larger size for the plus sized photo to show up, though.
if you click on your size some will show it on a plus sized model
07/28/2012
Spring Spring
I am huge fan of babydolls for myself. I know what you mean. I think most of us ladies feel that way about lingerie. It is hard to find one that fits us and makes us feel flattered.
07/28/2012
Bex1331 Bex1331
Quote:
Originally posted by LostinLife
thanks yeah I spent like three hours last night looking a lot of the models look airbrushed though I hate that
Adriana Ravenlust is right, check out some reviews because many times they have pictures
07/28/2012
*Camoprincess* *Camoprincess*
Checkout reviews there are a lot of plus sized ladies who post their pics for us to view. To be honest I am a plus sized woman I buy any lingerie I want an wear it for myself if my partner gets his rocks off over it that is a plus if doesn't then oh well. Good luck on your lingerie hunt
07/29/2012
LostinLife LostinLife
Quote:
Originally posted by *Camoprincess*
Checkout reviews there are a lot of plus sized ladies who post their pics for us to view. To be honest I am a plus sized woman I buy any lingerie I want an wear it for myself if my partner gets his rocks off over it that is a plus if doesn't then ...
Thanks I actually just read your on about the padded under wire lace cami set I was really interested in this one my body is just a weird shape I have a very high waste but I wanted to tell you thanks for the review
07/29/2012
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 12