anyone here use a "power masturbator"

anyone here use a "power masturbator"

ScottA ScottA
Just curious if anyone has. How long was the stroke distance, what was the sleeve like, and how effective was it?

I am reviewing one and I'm wondering how it compares to other ones.
10/13/2010
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • Lover's Touch! Deluxe Massage Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
El-Jaro El-Jaro
"power masturbator" ?

Like the Cobra Libre?
10/13/2010
ScottA ScottA
More like one that's supposed to stroke up and down.
10/13/2010
B8trDude B8trDude
I reviewed a power penis pump (submitted it about a week and a half ago) that had a stroking sleeve but it hasn't been posted yet. It wasn't very powerful but I did LIKE the feeling. the stroking action broke after several uses though
10/14/2010
ScottA ScottA
Quote:
Originally posted by B8trDude
I reviewed a power penis pump (submitted it about a week and a half ago) that had a stroking sleeve but it hasn't been posted yet. It wasn't very powerful but I did LIKE the feeling. the stroking action broke after several uses though
Perhaps made by California Exotics?

Got the same one. Broke early, and the stroking never really did much (if I held both the toy and myself completely rigid it would go maybe 1/8-1/4")
10/14/2010
B8trDude B8trDude
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
Perhaps made by California Exotics?

Got the same one. Broke early, and the stroking never really did much (if I held both the toy and myself completely rigid it would go maybe 1/8-1/4")
I'm wondering the same thing (btw, my review still hasn't been posted) - I have the
Stroking Power Pump. Is that the same one you have?
10/15/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
Just curious if anyone has. How long was the stroke distance, what was the sleeve like, and how effective was it?

I am reviewing one and I'm wondering how it compares to other ones.
I'm not sure what a "power" one is...

But from what you said, no haven't yet.
10/15/2010
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 4