Anyone interested in reviewing: Francois Sagat's Ass?

Anyone interested in reviewing: Francois Sagat's Ass?

Gary Gary
If you are interested in reviewing Francois Sagat's Ass, please send me an e-mail at Gary@EdenFantasys.com. We recently got one in for sponsored, and I would like to find a good home for this toy.



04/18/2012
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Beck Beck
Should you have any difficulty finding someone to take it on. You can send it to me. Hopefully someone takes it though. It looks like a great toy.
04/18/2012
Incendiaire Incendiaire
Part of me would love something like that, but then I start thinking about where I would store it, let alone trying to ship it across the Atlantic, haha.
04/18/2012
Gary Gary
I think we got a taker folks. Thanks for the emails.
04/18/2012
Antipova Antipova
And we're waiting with bated breath to read the review! Congrats, lucky person!
04/18/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
I was very tempted, it's just not my thing. Would have made a great prop though.
04/18/2012
Beck Beck
I am glad to see it went to a happy home.
04/19/2012
Sugarfina Sugarfina
Darn! I was just about to send you an email.
04/19/2012
asandahl asandahl
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
If you are interested in reviewing Francois Sagat's Ass, please send me an e-mail at Gary@EdenFantasys.com. We recently got one in for sponsored, and I would like to find a good home for this toy.



...
I would love to try it and give you a full review!
04/22/2012
Istanbull Istanbull
I have no place I could possible store it where it would stay secret. Other than that I would not test it.... I WOULD OWN THAT ASS!
04/23/2012
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Istanbull
I have no place I could possible store it where it would stay secret. Other than that I would not test it.... I WOULD OWN THAT ASS!
Pretty sure I would multi-purpose it as a pillow, actually.
04/23/2012
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Pretty sure I would multi-purpose it as a pillow, actually.
And here I thought it only had one possible use.
04/23/2012
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 9