Tenga products safe from radioactivity?

Contributor: slickd slickd
I'm wondering about what you think of Tenga products, all of which are made in Toyko, and its proximity to the Japan earthquake a few years ago. Would you consider that to be safe since it's so close to your penis?

I just don't want to get penile cancer.
03/28/2013
  • Give her 3 luxury treats for $60 only
  • Get a luxury couple's set for $60 only
  • Mix and match 3 men toys for $60 only
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: El-Jaro El-Jaro
Really?

Really?

Yeah, I think we're ok.
03/28/2013
Contributor: null null
Actually, I have the same question. The US gets a lot of stuff from Japan because they surpass the radiation limit to be sold in Japan, the US has higher limits.
03/28/2013
Contributor: Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by null
Actually, I have the same question. The US gets a lot of stuff from Japan because they surpass the radiation limit to be sold in Japan, the US has higher limits.
I know this doesn't really have anything directly to do with this discussion, but it reminded me of something...

Supposedly eating shark meat (which is delicious) is now something they are advising against. We all keep hearing about the high levels of mercury in seafood, well supposedly shark meat is likely to contain 3 times the levels of mercury found in other fish.
03/28/2013
Contributor: XxFallenAngelxX XxFallenAngelxX
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I know this doesn't really have anything directly to do with this discussion, but it reminded me of something...

Supposedly eating shark meat (which is delicious) is now something they are advising against. We all keep hearing about the ...
Interesting..
03/28/2013
Contributor: B8trDude B8trDude
Quote:
Originally posted by slickd
I'm wondering about what you think of Tenga products, all of which are made in Toyko, and its proximity to the Japan earthquake a few years ago. Would you consider that to be safe since it's so close to your penis?

I just don't ...
Hmmmm...no wonder my dick has been glowing lately
03/28/2013
Contributor: married with children married with children
I love my tenga. My penis grew to double its size since I started using it. Not to mention the cool glow in the dark ability my penis now has.
03/28/2013
Contributor: Fluke Fluke
I'm pretty confident that you will get really cool superpowers from radioactive sex toys
03/28/2013
Contributor: El-Jaro El-Jaro
Bitten by a radioactive vibrator may give you super sonic vibration powers?
03/29/2013
Contributor: MrWill MrWill
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I know this doesn't really have anything directly to do with this discussion, but it reminded me of something...

Supposedly eating shark meat (which is delicious) is now something they are advising against. We all keep hearing about the ...
Simple really Gary: If the fish have high levels of mercury, and all the sharks eat are fish, then it is natural!

Natural is good right? The sharks naturally eat fish, and therefore have higher mercury content. We should market all natural mercury shark filets!
03/29/2013
Contributor: Zombirella Zombirella
This thread made me LOL for real!
03/29/2013
Contributor: Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
The radioactivity gave rise to Tenga-powered superheroines! BEHOLD!
03/29/2013
Contributor: GONE! GONE!
I'm far more worried about fallout affecting the ocean and fish than sex toys, lol.
03/30/2013
Contributor: Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Rin (aka Nire)
The radioactivity gave rise to Tenga-powered superheroines! BEHOLD!
I only just realized how strangely google image searches behave at times. Tabbing the link just nets you the image, while clicking it directly gets you some guy's Photobucket page. Never had that happen before.
03/31/2013
Contributor: RonLee RonLee
Radioactive? Really?
Yes but probably the same level as before the storm.

"Natural radioactivity is common in the rocks and soil that makes up our planet, in water and oceans, and in our building materials and homes. There is nowhere on Earth that you can not find Natural Radioactivity." - Radioactivity in Nature from Idaho State University
03/31/2013
Contributor: shotjuan shotjuan
Quote:
Originally posted by Fluke
I'm pretty confident that you will get really cool superpowers from radioactive sex toys
Nope.

Just two heads...In your pants
04/05/2013
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 14