Which male masturbation toy is your favorite type?

Which male masturbation toy is your favorite type?

romstomp romstomp
What type of toy do you enjoy the most. I enjoy switching between types and products but was wondering what other opinions were out there.
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
1
5
5
10
14
Total votes: 35 (34 voters)
Poll is open
03/17/2012
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Howells Howells
The Cobra Libre type.
03/17/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
I love the Tenga 3d it feels amazing. Only recently have I experimented with high intense vibrations for an orgasm and wow is it amazing. Far from what I expected.

I wouldn't mind a realistic vagina/anal toy.
03/17/2012
OhMy! OhMy!
Quote:
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Mike
I love the Tenga 3d it feels amazing. Only recently have I experimented with high intense vibrations for an orgasm and wow is it amazing. Far from what I expected.

I wouldn't mind a realistic vagina/anal toy. ...
We'll second with Cookie Monster Mike. We have four of the five Tenga 3D's, and love their unique textures. Our review can be found here
03/17/2012
DreamWolf DreamWolf
Other, none, am a female, have no idea which would be best if I was a male... ~lol ^^
03/17/2012
romstomp romstomp
Have never tried a Cobre Libre or Tenga although I have been thinking about getting a Tenga for a while now. The Cobre Libre is a bit out of my price range.
03/18/2012
tom fay tom fay
Hand it always my my go to
03/18/2012
Brenard Brenard
Don't have any currently, but there are a few I am looking at currently.
03/18/2012
romstomp romstomp
Quote:
Originally posted by Brenard
Don't have any currently, but there are a few I am looking at currently.
I would recommend giving it a go, I think you'll like it.
03/20/2012
AHubbyof2SexualMinds AHubbyof2SexualMinds
Given a choice I'd take a Fleshlight or Cobra Libre, but usually my hand.
03/20/2012
Undead Undead
Quote:
Originally posted by romstomp
What type of toy do you enjoy the most. I enjoy switching between types and products but was wondering what other opinions were out there.
pocket pussy or realistic looking
03/21/2012
garylangworthy420 garylangworthy420
tenga egg
03/22/2012
mlmac mlmac
Don't own any , so I voted the hand. I have looked at a few, so I may buy one sometime in the future.
03/25/2012
Checkmate Checkmate
Fleshlight!
03/25/2012
orgasmicfarmer orgasmicfarmer
I own a Sue Johanson's head honcho, but I don't use it as much as I do my hand. It's a bit too intense sometimes and often when I masturbate, I want it to last.
Jan 9, 8:57 pm
ytrewq ytrewq
Different!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! it's a paradise for couples
Jan 21, 8:49 am
rushers rushers
i do not use sex toys
Mar 11, 10:33 am
chrisman93 chrisman93
Venus 2000, nobra twincharger
Mar 14, 8:26 pm
JuneBug23 JuneBug23
Cant give any real world experience (I am a girl hihi), but my boyfriends favorite masturbator is his Fleshlight Launch. It's so hot!
Jul 25, 8:41 am
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by JuneBug23
Cant give any real world experience (I am a girl hihi), but my boyfriends favorite masturbator is his Fleshlight Launch. It's so hot!
Do you ever watch him and assist when he's blowing his top? Mine loves watching the whole thing and makes sure every last drop comes out.
Jul 31, 1:39 pm
SoloRebel SoloRebel
The hand...although preferably with a butt plug assist .
Aug 6, 12:04 am
Total posts: 21
Unique posters: 19