I want EdenFantasys to sell a fucking mashine!

I want EdenFantasys to sell a fucking mashine!

AlexLady AlexLady
I want to buy one, there are some for about 500$, but Eden doesn't sell any. Unless it's hidden somewhere?
03/28/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Linga Linga
Quote:
Originally posted by AlexLady
I want to buy one, there are some for about 500$, but Eden doesn't sell any. Unless it's hidden somewhere?
I agree!
03/28/2011
SexyTabby SexyTabby
I was looking at a few different models of them the other day. Some are a little pricey but definitely interesting.
03/28/2011
married with children married with children
I would love them to sell a sybian.
03/29/2011
bunny love bunny love
Yes! I would lovvveee to get a fucking machine one day! I mean, wouldn't it be the PERFECT anniversary gift!? "Happy X years, honey! I bought us a Sybian!"
03/29/2011
wetone123 wetone123
YES, This would be wonderful!
03/29/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
When I first saw the title here, I thought it said "washing machine," and I thought it was really weird that somebody would be asking us to carry a washing machine, but upon closer inspection, I realize that I was horribly off on this, lol.
03/29/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
My guess is, as fucking machines are a niche market item and very VERY expensive (I've never seen one for $500.00, the ones I've seen run at least $1,500.00 to $2,500.00 and up) and to have one sitting around waiting for a buyer isn't good business for a smaller business like Eden.

That's just my guess, though.

Sybians, while fascinating, are similar, very expensive and the fear of then sitting around, waiting for buyers, while newer models come out is difficult for a smaller business.
03/29/2011
padmeamidala padmeamidala
Quote:
Originally posted by AlexLady
I want to buy one, there are some for about 500$, but Eden doesn't sell any. Unless it's hidden somewhere?
I agree! that would be wonderful!
03/29/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
When I first saw the title here, I thought it said "washing machine," and I thought it was really weird that somebody would be asking us to carry a washing machine, but upon closer inspection, I realize that I was horribly off on this, lol.
Me too!

One word: Shipping.

It would be a pain the arse to ship! Metal is heavy and would prolly get caught in customs or USPS more often than not.
03/29/2011
liilii080 liilii080
That would be a LOT of points
03/29/2011
Solar Ray Solar Ray
There are definitely some interesting machines out there but I'm betting there are quite a few factors keeping them off the site.

Distribution
Shipping
Availability
Reliability
Warranty issues
Cost margin
Potential safety and liability issues
... and probably others as well.

I of course could be wrong but I think they probably would be more trouble that they are worth from the business point of view of EF.
03/29/2011
REDRUM REDRUM
I would love a Sybian.
03/29/2011
cobiffle cobiffle
Quote:
Originally posted by REDRUM
I would love a Sybian.
I think they could get a good amount of people wanting to buy these.
03/29/2011
ellejay ellejay
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
When I first saw the title here, I thought it said "washing machine," and I thought it was really weird that somebody would be asking us to carry a washing machine, but upon closer inspection, I realize that I was horribly off on this, lol.
I'm incredibly glad that I'm not alone on the 'washing machine' interpretation!
03/29/2011
Maxim Maxim
We have looked into this line of products in the past but have not yet brought such a machine to EdenFantasys.com . We will be looking at these products in the future to see if we can find a right match.
03/30/2011
sexygoddess sexygoddess
Sybian.. yes please
03/30/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by ellejay
I'm incredibly glad that I'm not alone on the 'washing machine' interpretation!
Yeah. I thought the same thing. Weird.



Did anybody see the Mad Men episode where Don's wife gets off while leaning against the washing machine and fantasizing about a home delivery man? LOL!

Here's the link, I actually found it.

Betty Draper's Sex Toy Washing Machine
03/30/2011
ScottA ScottA
A thrusting sex machine sounds interesting in theory, but cost and size (storage!) mean I will probably never buy one. The "keeps going without getting tired or breaking stride" part does sound very enticing.
03/30/2011
dv8 dv8
The Caesar and Caligula machines seem relatively inexpensive and easy to store.
03/31/2011
Rockin' Rockin'
I'd love to play around with a fucking machine. And I totally thought it said "washing machine," too. We look at words as whole entities and don't usually read letter-by-letter left to right, and we use context clues like nearby words to help us read more quickly. So I think a lot of us saw "machine" before we processed "fucking" and the "ing" may have triggered us to think of washing machines, which might be a more common two word phrase for a lot of us.

Ok enough about that...fucking machines! Yes!!! I'd like to use one to go along with forced orgasm play. *nods*
03/31/2011
Selective Sensualist Selective Sensualist
That would be awesome. I wish EF would carry the Jetaime. It would be cool to have the Sybian, too.

It would also be WONDERFUL to have the Monkey Rocker stocked. It is $500 or less.
03/31/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by Selective Sensualist
That would be awesome. I wish EF would carry the Jetaime. It would be cool to have the Sybian, too.



It would also be WONDERFUL to have the Monkey Rocker stocked. It is $500 or less.
The copy for the Jetaime says " Jetaime fucking machines are not your mother's old Sybian vibrator!' Bwahaha!



Yeah, my ma's Sybian. Gotta love it. (Where's the eye roll smiley when we need one?)

The Monkey Rocker kind of reminds me of the fucking machine George Clooney made for his cheating wife in Burn After Reading. Great movie, btw. George also uses a Liberator Wedge in this one.
03/31/2011
Selective Sensualist Selective Sensualist
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
The copy for the Jetaime says " Jetaime fucking machines are not your mother's old Sybian vibrator!' Bwahaha!







Yeah, my ma's Sybian. Gotta love it. (Where's the eye roll smiley when we need ...
LOL, I didn't even notice it said that! I think I was too busy drooling over the photos and imagining all the fun I'd have using the Jetaime. Um, yeah . . . those Sybians sure are frumpy. (Insert eye roll.) Doesn't everyone's mother have one of those?

I loved Burn After Reading. The Vibratex Silky (formerly known as Mr. Bendy) also made a star appearance in that movie (it was the dildo used on the infamous rocker). I love my Silky!
03/31/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by Selective Sensualist
LOL, I didn't even notice it said that! I think I was too busy drooling over the photos and imagining all the fun I'd have using the Jetaime. Um, yeah . . . those Sybians sure are frumpy. (Insert eye roll.) Doesn't everyone's ...
Oh, cool. My Man and I were trying to figure out what dildo he used in his sex machine. Great movie.

I remember the quote when he showed the rocker to what's-her-name, "I wanted to get her a fucking machine, but they cost a lot. I made this for around $200.00. Not counting the dildo. Those don't come cheap." My Man looked at me and laughed.
03/31/2011
tigerkate tigerkate
I think a lot of people read "..ing maSHine" and the misspelling makes you think of a word ending in -shing..? Maybe? lol


I see this, and the links to some, and an article I read a little while ago... and... Well, make one yourself!
It may take some know-how, a drill, cords, etc... But I think it's entirely possible!


...I would of course love to see a sybian though
03/31/2011
Rockin' Rockin'
Quote:
Originally posted by tigerkate
I think a lot of people read "..ing maSHine" and the misspelling makes you think of a word ending in -shing..? Maybe? lol





I see this, and the links to some, and an article I read a little while ago... and... Well, ...
Ooh I think you're right about the "SH" part. It'd be neat to make one myself. I hadn't thought of that as a viable possibility.
03/31/2011
Total posts: 27
Unique posters: 22