Extra Large Vibrating Cock Ring

Extra Large Vibrating Cock Ring

teeny <3 teeny <3
Hi all, I need help choosing a vibrating ring for me and the boyfriend. I love the added clitoral stimulation of a vibrating ring but he's magnum big. We've tried a few different styles, usually cheap impulse buys and the grocery store or sex shop check out counter, and they're all to small for him to use without cutting in uncomfortably. We need help! Here's some of our criteria, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

1. Ring stretchiness: Definite must have. He's huge!
2. Strong Vrooms: The more powerful clit stimulation the better.
3. Dual bullets: The added motor would be nice, but not necessary.
4. No wires: I'd like to keep it to a simple button or switch and not have to be messing around with a lot of cords and control packs. Just turn it on and go!
5. Texture: I love it! He's not so crazy about nubs and bristles, but is willing to tolerate them for me.
6. Durability: For the amount of effort I'm having to put into finding a ring that works for us, I would like it to last or at least have easily changeable batteries.

*We don't care about color, material or noise level.

Thanks for reading/pondering! I can't wait to hear some suggestions!
01/31/2011
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Whats "Huge", and do you need it sustain an erection?
01/31/2011
teeny <3 teeny <3
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Whats "Huge", and do you need it sustain an erection?
Oops! I gues more info would be helpful

He's a lil over 9" long, and we've never bothered to measure the other way. But the length:girth ratio doesn't seem odd or disproportional. And no, we don't need it to sustain an erection. It would just be for added hands free clit stimulation. Does that help?
01/31/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
A little but I do not know how big the girth would be with a 9" long penis. Still I found some rings that might work based on stretchability. I put them in a comparison to view them easier. link Only three have dual bullets but they all will stretch quite a bit. I would think that some might not have the strongest vibes but you could always change the bullets out for something stronger. Hope it helps some.
02/01/2011
teeny <3 teeny <3
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
A little but I do not know how big the girth would be with a 9" long penis. Still I found some rings that might work based on stretchability. I put them in a comparison to view them easier. link Only three have dual bullets but they all will ...
Wow thanks that's uber helpful! I was immediately drawn to the Triple Orgasm Enhancer. I'm thinking that maybe because it has such a large unstretched diameter it will feel less constricting for him.
02/02/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by teeny <3
Wow thanks that's uber helpful! I was immediately drawn to the Triple Orgasm Enhancer. I'm thinking that maybe because it has such a large unstretched diameter it will feel less constricting for him.
Cool, glad I could help.
02/02/2011
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 2