Clit hummer

Clit hummer

Lisset Finnien Lisset Finnien
I’ve been looking for a nice clit toy and was looking at these little clit hummers. I was wondering if any of you had one and if you liked it or disliked it? How powerful are they? Quiet or noisy....I guess my main question is do they really work or do you think they’re not worth investing in?
09/29/2018
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 2 FREE
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
My wife absolutely loves her Womanizer Pro 40.

I've just upgraded her to the Womanizer Premium - I'm sneaking it into her luggage tomorrow. She's going to visit her family for a week and is going to need a stress buster! BTW - it's very quiet and not a noise issue for others in the house.

These toys work most of the time - but occasionally she'll switch to her handheld wand. The one we have is not a big one and not loud - but good enough to give her plenty of orgasms.
09/30/2018
GingerAnn GingerAnn
Oh, dear Lisset, those things do work, you can bet on it. Us, ladies, we need much more accentuated stimulation on the clit, and when it comes to clitoral toys, the dedicated clit hummers are the best. Rabbit vibrators are amazing, as well, but you frequently find yourself in a situation where you have to concentrate more either on your clit, or your G-spot, which takes away a bit of the bliss.

But clitoral stimulators are incredible, and there is such a variety, that offers so many different types of pleasure.

For example, the legendary Womanizer Gunsmoke mentions, is famous for delivering an orgasm in under 3 minutes to any woman who ever tried it.

Or this pretty sweet baby - it's soft silicone touch is absolutely divine, much more gentle than any finger could ever be.

This cute bunny is super ergonomic and really easy to hold - in addition to being utterly fabulous to play with. His ears, his nose - all vibrate very potently, providing a fantastic sensation.

You can also hop in our guide about the best clitoral toys that are champions at raiding the C-spot - check it out for more info.

Hope this helps!
10/02/2018
Lisset Finnien Lisset Finnien
Quote:
Originally posted by GingerAnn
Oh, dear Lisset, those things do work, you can bet on it. Us, ladies, we need much more accentuated stimulation on the clit, and when it comes to clitoral toys, the dedicated clit hummers are the best. Rabbit vibrators are amazing, as well, but you ...
I think I’m gonna start a change jar ...label it Xmas fund to throw off the family.... then buy myself the womanizer for Xmas... never said who the fund was for lol .....I’ve got to try something along this line of toy .......a new kind of orgasm...mmmmmm
GingerAnn, you keep sending me these great “ our guides about...”. Where can I find all these informative guides? I’ve looked and I can’t seem to locate them....

Ahhhh! I think I’ve found them, under sex toys info
10/03/2018
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Lisset Finnien
I think I’m gonna start a change jar ...label it Xmas fund to throw off the family.... then buy myself the womanizer for Xmas... never said who the fund was for lol .....I’ve got to try something along this line of toy .......a new kind of ...
Stay tuned, I just got my wife the newest Womanizer Premium. She's on a trip with instructions to give it a workout and report back! I'll let you know if it is really an improvement over the older models.
10/04/2018
Lisset Finnien Lisset Finnien
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Stay tuned, I just got my wife the newest Womanizer Premium. She's on a trip with instructions to give it a workout and report back! I'll let you know if it is really an improvement over the older models.
Oh please do report how she likes it
10/04/2018
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Lisset Finnien
Oh please do report how she likes it
Not a long wait - and the news is that she says it's fantastic

She says it's much stronger - there are 12 levels but she only got to about the 4th level before her 1st orgasm. She's not much into patterns - so no info there. She said that although she doesn't like to go quickly, if she wanted to - she could have an orgasm in just a minute or two!

Save your money and invest - on the practical side it uses magnetic charging so there's no worry about loosing the silicone plug that covers the charging port on the Pro 40 model.
10/05/2018
Lisset Finnien Lisset Finnien
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Not a long wait - and the news is that she says it's fantastic

She says it's much stronger - there are 12 levels but she only got to about the 4th level before her 1st orgasm. She's not much into patterns - so no info there. She ...
Awesome! I’m not into patterns either so it should work great for me ...I will go check it out...tell your wife thanks for the info And thank you too I’m not familiar with magnetic charging, never heard of it.
10/05/2018
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Lisset Finnien
Awesome! I’m not into patterns either so it should work great for me ...I will go check it out...tell your wife thanks for the info And thank you too I’m not familiar with magnetic charging, never heard of it.
Magnetic charging is called wireless charging in the cell phone world. You plug the device into an outlet and it connects to your toy or phone magnetically. It's especially good at ensuring the waterproof performance of devices.
10/05/2018
GingerAnn GingerAnn
Quote:
Originally posted by Lisset Finnien
I think I’m gonna start a change jar ...label it Xmas fund to throw off the family.... then buy myself the womanizer for Xmas... never said who the fund was for lol .....I’ve got to try something along this line of toy .......a new kind of ...
Dear Lisset, You're right, all of our handy guides are either in Sex toys Info or Get Inspired. Hope you can find a lot of useful info there.
10/08/2018
GingerAnn GingerAnn
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Magnetic charging is called wireless charging in the cell phone world. You plug the device into an outlet and it connects to your toy or phone magnetically. It's especially good at ensuring the waterproof performance of devices.
Dear Gunsmoke, what you're describing sounds fantastic! Maybe, we could expect a thorough review from you or from your wife on that Womanizer?
10/08/2018
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by GingerAnn
Dear Gunsmoke, what you're describing sounds fantastic! Maybe, we could expect a thorough review from you or from your wife on that Womanizer?
I'll think about it. I need to see it action before I can really give it thorough review. Remind me around Thanksgiving - can you believe it's almost Thanksgiving! Time really does fly when the sex is hot and wet!
10/08/2018
dominatrixNY dominatrixNY
I love the Womanizer... it feels amazing...with the Womanizer i can come so easy …
12/09/2018
GingerAnn GingerAnn
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
I'll think about it. I need to see it action before I can really give it thorough review. Remind me around Thanksgiving - can you believe it's almost Thanksgiving! Time really does fly when the sex is hot and wet!
Gunsmoke, I know it's almost Christmas now, but I'm here and I'm reminding you - I still long for that review!
12/10/2018
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by GingerAnn
Gunsmoke, I know it's almost Christmas now, but I'm here and I'm reminding you - I still long for that review!
No review but I will give a bit of an update. It turns out that for solo play she prefers the new Premium Womanizer - but for partner play, she reverts back to the Pro 40.

When I asked her why, she said that the smaller tip of the Pro 40 is more intense to get her over the top. BTW - since they both come with two tips - we're comparing the smaller tip for each Womanizer.

The elongated (oval) shaped tip of the Premium seems better for a leisurely solo pleasure trip. Alone she can also explore various patterns that seem to get in the way when we are together.

So the short review is that they are both keepers - but if your on a budget the Pro 40 is a definite winner.
12/12/2018
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 4