Need help choosing a vibrator....

Need help choosing a vibrator....

ReadmyLips ReadmyLips
I have a few options I've been looking at listed but I am open to suggestions on your favorite one as well.
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
Waterproof gal pal stud
Glow in the dark jelly penis vibe
Double power dolphin
other
animepanda89 , Zombirella , sktb0007 , LavenderSkies , Woman China , ghalik , luisss , K101 , jjesssica , Falsepast , ksparkles16 , mpfm , melissa1973 , Stagger13 , ToyGeek , Bex1331 , epiphanyjayne , LunaLuthor , curiousnwilling , potstickers , Real or memorex , Arlinnae , ashboo32
23
Total votes: 23 (23 voters)
Poll is closed
07/12/2012
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • Lover's Touch! Deluxe Massage Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
- Kira - - Kira -
Links would be helpful. I don't know which these are, but stay away from the jelly options.
07/12/2012
Rossie Rossie
Have you read the reviews on your toy choices? The materials are all porous and low on the safety scale, why don't you save up more points and buy a vibrator made with non-porous silicone? The less expensive ones are only around the $30 price range.
07/12/2012
Zombirella Zombirella
Not sure what some of those are. It just depends on if you are looking for a clitoral, g-spot or traditional vibrator. A bit more information or using the poll that you can choose the products and the pictures show would be more helpful. But jelly, no way.
07/13/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Have you read the reviews on your toy choices? The materials are all porous and low on the safety scale, why don't you save up more points and buy a vibrator made with non-porous silicone? The less expensive ones are only around the $30 price range.
I agree with Rossie. I also think Zombirella asked a few questions that would need to be answered before someone could give you better recommendations.
07/13/2012
Woman China Woman China
Quote:
Originally posted by Zombirella
Not sure what some of those are. It just depends on if you are looking for a clitoral, g-spot or traditional vibrator. A bit more information or using the poll that you can choose the products and the pictures show would be more helpful. But jelly, ...
This would be lovely!!! and links!
07/13/2012
K101 K101
Quote:
Originally posted by ReadmyLips
I have a few options I've been looking at listed but I am open to suggestions on your favorite one as well.
Umm.. None of those would ever please me very much. I recommend checking out Evolved's toys. Not that pricey and far better quality than those you had listed. I don't know what you're preferences are or what exactly you are looking for though.
07/13/2012
Falsepast Falsepast
I wouldn't reccomend any of these
07/13/2012
ksparkles16 ksparkles16
no jelly for me!
07/13/2012
ToyGeek ToyGeek
If you want something very inexpensive, I'd recommend the Romance. It's silicone, it's decently powerful, and it won't break in a month:

link

If the size is wrong for you, there's a nice selection in that line of toys.
07/13/2012
Girly Juice Girly Juice
Don't get a jelly/TPR/PVC toy! I often recommend the Turbo Glider for a first-time vibe because it's strong, cheap, versatile, and waterproof.
07/13/2012
curiousnwilling curiousnwilling
I don't know much, but I know to stay away from jelly. Hope you find the right fit for you!
07/13/2012
Real or memorex Real or memorex
Hard plastic toys over jelly.
11/18/2012
Arlinnae Arlinnae
I would go for silicone too.
11/18/2012
ashboo32 ashboo32
silicone is a must!
02/14/2013
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 15