new start to the year

new start to the year

samty samty
Hi i hope every one's dreams come true this year on and off eden and that we all get a few days off work!

Thanks to eden fantasy for providing a fantastic place for sex positive people cheers!!!
01/01/2015
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
NorthBayLady NorthBayLady
Happy New Year
01/02/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by samty
Hi i hope every one's dreams come true this year on and off eden and that we all get a few days off work!

Thanks to eden fantasy for providing a fantastic place for sex positive people cheers!!!
Well said !
01/03/2015
BusyMe BusyMe
I have a complaint for Baby New Year.. It shouldn't be 80 degrees in Vegas in winter it's just not right.
02/12/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by BusyMe
I have a complaint for Baby New Year.. It shouldn't be 80 degrees in Vegas in winter it's just not right.
LOL, would it be better if it were 75 degrees and sunny?
02/12/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Oh, busyme, I'm so, jealous right now! Two reasons. #1 it's warm there and it's barely 20 degrees where I'm at. #2...you are in VEGAS BABY!!! I'm coming to your playground in September to celebrate my (gulp) 40th bday
02/12/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Oh, busyme, I'm so, jealous right now! Two reasons. #1 it's warm there and it's barely 20 degrees where I'm at. #2...you are in VEGAS BABY!!! I'm coming to your playground in September to celebrate my (gulp) 40th bday
Remember, next yr you can still be forty. You can stay forty for quite a few yrs. Age is not important til time to collect SS.
02/14/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Remember, next yr you can still be forty. You can stay forty for quite a few yrs. Age is not important til time to collect SS.
Lol I like it, we'll said Actually I'm not really worried about the age. I've been very blessed so far. I've been able to age gracefully, i dont look my age, I keep very good care of myself, the Hubs is a huge motivator (he is basically built like a Greek god-lol), so I'm ready to put all my party dresses on!!!! Woot woot
02/14/2015
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 6