UPDATED list of deep & rumbley vibs...

UPDATED list of deep & rumbley vibs...

lalapetitee lalapetitee
Decided to start a list of vibrators that are said to be deep and not buzzy. Here goes!

Dream Massager G
MiMi
We-Vibe Salsa
We-Vibe Tango
Dream Massager



Anyone else have something to add?
11/30/2011
  • Save 80% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Enjoy 50% Off Selected Items
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
toxie m toxie m
The main motor of the Vr6 has brilliant strong, rumbly vibrations, but the clit arm is much buzzier
12/01/2011
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Just off the top of my head in these wee hours of the morning:

LELO Siri
Fun Factory Spring
Ellove
12/01/2011
lalapetitee lalapetitee
Quote:
Originally posted by toxie m
The main motor of the Vr6 has brilliant strong, rumbly vibrations, but the clit arm is much buzzier
I loathe buzzy so I may have to take the Vr6 off my wishlist. I'm not into internal vibrations :-(
12/01/2011
lalapetitee lalapetitee
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
Just off the top of my head in these wee hours of the morning:

LELO Siri
Fun Factory Spring
Ellove
The siri looks great. Adding them to the list.
12/01/2011
toxie m toxie m
Quote:
Originally posted by lalapetitee
I loathe buzzy so I may have to take the Vr6 off my wishlist. I'm not into internal vibrations :-(
I'm not usually one for external vibrations, but the main motor of the Vr6 made something of a convert of me, it's that good. I rarely use the toy as a dual, but way more often just use the awesome larger arm on my clit.

The clit arm isn't the buzziest thing I've ever come across, but it does seem pretty buzzy in direct comparison with the other motor.
12/01/2011
lalapetitee lalapetitee
Quote:
Originally posted by toxie m
I'm not usually one for external vibrations, but the main motor of the Vr6 made something of a convert of me, it's that good. I rarely use the toy as a dual, but way more often just use the awesome larger arm on my clit.

The clit arm ...
When I get the funds I may have to treat myself to it
12/01/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
The arm on the Vr6 isn't that buzzy. It just seems buzzy compared to the crazy rumbly internal shaft. It's more buzzy than the shaft, but not what I would call buzzy itself.

If you're really concerned, you could get a non dual stim Jopen. The larger ends of all of them are rumbly. The smaller ends are more buzzy, but like the arm of the Vr6, only seem really buzzy because they are in direct comparison to the other super rumbly half. If you didn't have the larger end to compare it to, they wouldn't really feel that buzzy, only a little buzzy.

Seconding Mimi, Tango, and Salsa

Ultimate Massager is rumbly.

The G4s are supposed to be rumbly. I just got one but haven't gotten to test it yet.
12/01/2011
lalapetitee lalapetitee
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
The arm on the Vr6 isn't that buzzy. It just seems buzzy compared to the crazy rumbly internal shaft. It's more buzzy than the shaft, but not what I would call buzzy itself.

If you're really concerned, you could get a non dual ...
I'm getting the ultimate massager fisrt. Hoping I like it.
12/05/2011
lalapetitee lalapetitee
Bumping this for Ryan.
12/09/2011
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 4