What do you think of the Hitachi and which attachment is your favorite?

What do you think of the Hitachi and which attachment is your favorite?

Risque Risque
I finally got the courage up to order the Hitachi. I contemplated several toys that were similar but finally decide to go with the original. What do you think of the Hitachi? If you have ordered other similar items do you like that model better than the Hitachi or not and why?

Now I am looking into attachments and not really sure what to go with. Which attachments have you tried? Which one is your favorite? What do you like or dislike about them?

Thanks in advance for your input everyone! I usually don't put this much thought into purchases but for some reason I am struggling with this one.
03/19/2013
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Allison.Wilder Allison.Wilder
Quote:
Originally posted by Risque
I finally got the courage up to order the Hitachi. I contemplated several toys that were similar but finally decide to go with the original. What do you think of the Hitachi? If you have ordered other similar items do you like that model better than ...
I ordered the hitachi and the trinity by wand essentials (that eden doesn't carry, unfortunately) at the same time and I'm so glad that I did. I cannot handle the hitachi, even on low. It's just too much power for me. The trinity wand has 7 speeds that range from really low to really high and that's much more my style.

I don't have any advice on attachments, but I thought I'd share anyway.

Good luck!
03/19/2013
Ningyo Ningyo
I have the Hitachi and I don't like it. I can come with it, but it doesn't feel very satisfying to me and I haven't used since trying it out a few times after I first got it quite awhile ago. It's like, too strong/buzzy for me. Plus it's so darn loud and I live with others. Not too long ago I got the Smart Wand large and in my opinion it is sooo much better. It's very rumbly and quiet. Only problem is that it costs like three times as much. I have the Gee Whizzard attachment that I use with it sometimes. It transfers the vibrations well and feels nice internally and also using the tip to concentrate the all the awesomeness on the clit. But that's just been my experience. Good luck!
03/19/2013
mpfm mpfm
I love my Hitachi. Eden doesn't sell my favorite attachment. It's a solid blue curved G-spotter. It's perfect everytime.
03/19/2013
Risque Risque
Quote:
Originally posted by Allison.Wilder
I ordered the hitachi and the trinity by wand essentials (that eden doesn't carry, unfortunately) at the same time and I'm so glad that I did. I cannot handle the hitachi, even on low. It's just too much power for me. The trinity wand has ...
ok now I am scared... Hopefully I don't have this issue. Usually I am looking for more power but I have been reading reviews and that definitely doesn't seem to be an issue with this toy. It hadn't really occurred to me that it might be too much. Has anyone else had this problem?
03/19/2013
Risque Risque
Quote:
Originally posted by Ningyo
I have the Hitachi and I don't like it. I can come with it, but it doesn't feel very satisfying to me and I haven't used since trying it out a few times after I first got it quite awhile ago. It's like, too strong/buzzy for me. Plus ...
Thanks so much for sharing. I was looking at the attachment you mentioned but saw it was out of stock. Before I ordered my Hitachi I did see the wand you mentioned and was interested but the price scared me a little. Not knowing if I would like this type of toy and all it seemed like a lot. Hearing what you said if I take any kind of liking to the Hitachi the smart wand may be next on my wishlist.
03/19/2013
Risque Risque
Quote:
Originally posted by mpfm
I love my Hitachi. Eden doesn't sell my favorite attachment. It's a solid blue curved G-spotter. It's perfect everytime.
Where can you get this attachment or what is it called? I did notice there are several out there not available here at Eden. I was super bummed because one I was very interested in is not sold here either.
03/19/2013
Risque Risque
So after reading a bit more I am curious as far as cleaning it etc. Do you use toy covers or anything? It seems that the porous rubber that comes on original tip could be an issue. Plus just the way it is made it looks like it might be hard to clean. Thanks so much for all your help everyone. I can't wait to actually try this toy myself!
03/19/2013
mpfm mpfm
Quote:
Originally posted by Risque
Where can you get this attachment or what is it called? I did notice there are several out there not available here at Eden. I was super bummed because one I was very interested in is not sold here either.
I got mine from that large online retailer with a river name. They don't really have a name. I just searched for hitachi attachments. The ones I have are blue and came in a set of 2. One is straight and one is curved. I like the curved one. It always hits my G-spot.
03/19/2013
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
I had a Hitachi for a brief while. It was crazy powerful and I could definitely come with it, but it wasn't as good as I'd hoped. It made me itchy (even testing it on my shoulder, through my shirt) and the stimulation was just too broad to really feel as good as a smaller vibe. Power aside, I just didn't enjoy it very much. Wound up giving it to a friend who liked it a lot more.
03/19/2013
married with children married with children
the Hitachi is powerful, too powerful for the wife. I did not find any attachments that we liked. Still looking for one that works for either of us. Eden does not sell very many of them.
03/19/2013
Risque Risque
Quote:
Originally posted by Rin (aka Nire)
I had a Hitachi for a brief while. It was crazy powerful and I could definitely come with it, but it wasn't as good as I'd hoped. It made me itchy (even testing it on my shoulder, through my shirt) and the stimulation was just too broad to ...
I had heard about the itching problem. Wow, I am really hoping it isn't an issue for me. So did you experience that even on the low setting?
03/21/2013
Risque Risque
Quote:
Originally posted by married with children
the Hitachi is powerful, too powerful for the wife. I did not find any attachments that we liked. Still looking for one that works for either of us. Eden does not sell very many of them.
I did a normal online search and still didn't find a ton of attachments. With all I had heard about the Hitachi I guess I thought there would be more available. Keep me posted if you find one you end up liking. I will let you know if I come across anything that is worth the money also. I should have mine tomorrow I think, so I will let you all know what I think. I guess all else fails I can use it on my back
03/21/2013
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 6