What is the best vibrator you have owned?

What is the best vibrator you have owned?

Artsy Artsy
What is the best vibrator you have owned/own, and why?

I'm curious as to what good quality brands/products are out there. Right now I'm completely obsessed with either Shibari, Hitachi, or Lelo. I've also heard Picobong is good.
07/31/2015
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • Lover's Touch! Deluxe Massage Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Inquisitor Inquisitor
It's funny you mentioned Picobong and Lelo. Picobong is part of the Lelo family of brands.
07/31/2015
Rossie Rossie
It doesn't matter what brand as long as the vibrator has functions that I enjoy, and I have more than one favorite toy. And guess what: some of the Eden Brand vibrators are better performers than the name brands.
07/31/2015
Artsy Artsy
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
It's funny you mentioned Picobong and Lelo. Picobong is part of the Lelo family of brands.
Oh my goodness really? I had literally NO idea. I guess I need to look more into this stuff hahahaha!
07/31/2015
Artsy Artsy
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
It's funny you mentioned Picobong and Lelo. Picobong is part of the Lelo family of brands.
Oh my goodness really? I had literally NO idea. I guess I need to look more into this stuff hahahaha!
07/31/2015
Artsy Artsy
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
It doesn't matter what brand as long as the vibrator has functions that I enjoy, and I have more than one favorite toy. And guess what: some of the Eden Brand vibrators are better performers than the name brands.
True, I agree with you, the brand doesn't matter if the vibrator doesn't perform all that great. And really? That's awesome, I'm going to definitely look into more of Eden's products!
07/31/2015
Jgelsomini Jgelsomini
Quote:
Originally posted by Artsy
What is the best vibrator you have owned/own, and why?

I'm curious as to what good quality brands/products are out there. Right now I'm completely obsessed with either Shibari, Hitachi, or Lelo. I've also heard Picobong is good.
I actually just got done reviewing a Utimi Vibrator. It is my favorite by far. Its the first one i chose to review for my new sex toy blog and I don't regret giving it a shot.

link

theres the link to my blog if you want to see photos, the full name, and a description.
08/02/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Jgelsomini
I actually just got done reviewing a Utimi Vibrator. It is my favorite by far. Its the first one i chose to review for my new sex toy blog and I don't regret giving it a shot.

link

theres the link to my blog if you want to see ...
Jgel,

Good start on your blog, "Sex & Beyond".
08/02/2015
Sensual husband Sensual husband
I am posting for my wife she would say either Hitachi or Eroscillator
08/13/2015
Obscura Obscura
We just got this beauty in - Sophia Wand. It's getting rave reviews by our customers and it's been one of my personal favorites since I've laid my eyes on it
10/19/2015
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by Obscura
We just got this beauty in - Sophia Wand. It's getting rave reviews by our customers and it's been one of my personal favorites since I've laid my eyes on it
Looks very nice.
10/19/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
It really depends on the context. I have a vibrator for every occasion. No single vibrator is my best ever.
10/20/2015
augma augma
jopen
11/19/2016
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 10