Why get a bullet?

Why get a bullet?

Pumpkin Lady Pumpkin Lady
If you already have a vibrator, what's the point in getting a bullet? How do they compare? It seems like it would be a waste, it's smaller, can't cover as much ground... I understand it's made for external use. For some reason I'm turned off to the idea of it, but I don't want to be! Anyone wanna sell me on it?
05/05/2009
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sammi Sammi
A good powerful bullet can be your best friend

I can't seem to orgasm any other way than with clitoral stimulation and while you can use a regular vibrator there, a bullet for me works better. A bullet is small, but you can get it in the right spot. It's usually small enough that you can use it while you're having sex, and if it's got power it really can get you off. I think the bullets I have are much more powerful than the vibrators I have (excluding the Hitachi). Plus, you can use a bullet vaginally, as well as in some dildos, so it's versatile. And typically inexpensive.

Really, if I could only have one toy, it would be a bullet.
05/05/2009
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
Quote:
Originally posted by Sammi
A good powerful bullet can be your best friend

I can't seem to orgasm any other way than with clitoral stimulation and while you can use a regular vibrator there, a bullet for me works better. A bullet is small, but you can get it in ...
Well said!

Bullets are, to me, the most simple vibrating sex toy upon which many other toys are built. You don't have to use it in one certain way. You can put sleeves on it to make it a rabbit, a vibrating love ring, or various other things if you want to dress it up. By itself, you can use it however you like. My first toy was a bullet, and now that it's dead, I'm looking for another one.
05/05/2009
Ciao. Ciao.
Is a bullet essential? I don't know, but I do know that it's a very versatile, small, and easily handled toy that can be used in conjunction with other toys, on various parts of the body, and for both during sex play and foreplay. We've got one bullet and while it's not always the first thing we reach for when we play it has its place...and given most are very inexpensive there's no reason not to go for one.
05/05/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Pumpkin Lady
If you already have a vibrator, what's the point in getting a bullet? How do they compare? It seems like it would be a waste, it's smaller, can't cover as much ground... I understand it's made for external use. For some reason I'm ...
I think that if you don't specifically need something smaller or discreet, then you don't necessarily need a bullet. If you're looking for a few basics to start your collection, then it's a good investment. They're usually priced very well.

For a person like me, who needs a lot of pressure, the size and shape of a bullet really doesn't do it. I still have a couple and sometimes use them with loop-handled toys.
05/05/2009
Pumpkin Lady Pumpkin Lady
Well, it really can't hurt to try it out. They're usually very reasonably priced. The truth is I had my eye on the Xtreme Pack G-spot Bullet, the reviews are amazing. I just had to ask myself, "do I even want/need this?" (we are all on a budget nowadays)
I think there's room for it, but it won't be the first thing I run out and get any time soon.
Thanks everyone, your answers confirmed my most optimistic of thoughts
05/14/2009
Epiphora Epiphora
Quote:
Originally posted by Pumpkin Lady
Well, it really can't hurt to try it out. They're usually very reasonably priced. The truth is I had my eye on the Xtreme Pack G-spot Bullet, the reviews are amazing. I just had to ask myself, "do I even want/need this?" (we are all ...
I can tell you straight up that the $30 for the Xtreme Pack is some of the best money I will ever spend. I would buy it again and again, but haven't had to because mine still hasn't died (and I got it in January of 2009).
05/14/2009
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Epiphora
I can tell you straight up that the $30 for the Xtreme Pack is some of the best money I will ever spend. I would buy it again and again, but haven't had to because mine still hasn't died (and I got it in January of 2009).
Ditto this.

Also, if you're like me and you're in to pressure, bullets are great because you can use your palm to press them up against your clit right as your about to orgasm. I have more orgasms with my bullets than any other type of toy because of that.

I also think bullets are very non-intimidating for newbies because they are so small and aren't phallic.
05/14/2009
Epiphora Epiphora
Quote:
Originally posted by Epiphora
I can tell you straight up that the $30 for the Xtreme Pack is some of the best money I will ever spend. I would buy it again and again, but haven't had to because mine still hasn't died (and I got it in January of 2009).
And by 2009 I mean 2007.
05/14/2009
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
Ditto this.

Also, if you're like me and you're in to pressure, bullets are great because you can use your palm to press them up against your clit right as your about to orgasm. I have more orgasms with my bullets than any other type of ...
And by your I mean you're. I suck lately.
05/14/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
Ditto this.

Also, if you're like me and you're in to pressure, bullets are great because you can use your palm to press them up against your clit right as your about to orgasm. I have more orgasms with my bullets than any other type of ...
I love pressure and that's why bullets DO NOT work well for me. Haha
05/14/2009
Epiphora Epiphora
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
I love pressure and that's why bullets DO NOT work well for me. Haha
But have you tried the Xtreme Pack g-spot bullet? Because I think I know what you mean, in that regular bullets can't really press into my clit very well, but the Xtreme Pack g-spot bullet does, because of its pointed end.
05/14/2009
Staycee Staycee
I believe having a least 1 good bullet in your toy chest is a must!! For those times when you just need a simple release or as an addition to a hot steamy romp a bullet is always a great addition. I personally use a bullet with several other toys. I almost always use a bullet while using a dildo. Nothing better!
05/16/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Epiphora
But have you tried the Xtreme Pack g-spot bullet? Because I think I know what you mean, in that regular bullets can't really press into my clit very well, but the Xtreme Pack g-spot bullet does, because of its pointed end.
I probably will at some point. My issue with bullets and pressure is that I need a broader surface.
05/16/2009
Dark Muse Dark Muse
I like the bullets because I can put them right up against my clit and then use it hands free. I don't have to hold it there, since the controls are separate from the actual bullet. With a regular vibrator I notice I tend to have to hold it in just the right place in order to climax, whereas with my bullet, I can just slide it between my lips, close my legs, and play with other parts of my body while I get the good vibrations. I simply love the hands free aspect. Just like I can give the controller to my partner so he can tease me with it. It's harder to do that with a normal vibrator, when you still want to touch each other and make out at the same time.
05/20/2009
Pumpkin Lady Pumpkin Lady
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
Ditto this.

Also, if you're like me and you're in to pressure, bullets are great because you can use your palm to press them up against your clit right as your about to orgasm. I have more orgasms with my bullets than any other type of ...
Here here!
05/24/2009
Pumpkin Lady Pumpkin Lady
Quote:
Originally posted by Epiphora
And by 2009 I mean 2007.
That's just plain awesome. It's on my wishlist, I'm goin' for it. When I review it someday I'll give you a head's up!
05/24/2009
hornymommy hornymommy
Quote:
Originally posted by Pumpkin Lady
If you already have a vibrator, what's the point in getting a bullet? How do they compare? It seems like it would be a waste, it's smaller, can't cover as much ground... I understand it's made for external use. For some reason I'm ...
My bullet is a remote controlled one so it has a cord.
I don't particularly like to use it on my clit.
However, I do like to insert it followed by my guy's dick
We both love it.
11/18/2009
deceased deceased
I've carved out silicone dildos and put bullets in them, or in cock rings.
11/19/2009
Total posts: 19
Unique posters: 11