LELO Hex Condoms

LELO Hex Condoms

TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
LELO Hex Condoms

Have you seen? Have you tried them? My god they are good!
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
OH&W, Lovebears , somechick
2  (15%)
DancerKittyKat , sXeVegan90 , CharlotteNicole , Isola , Lvstoplay , Swing Curious , ReverieReviews
7  (54%)
TheToyGuy , MrClark , Lena Eden
3  (23%)
Inquisitor
1  (8%)
Total votes: 13
Poll is open
09/22/2016
  • Get 3 Toys For 60% Off
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
LELO HEX™ delivers strength, thinness and sensation through its revolutionary hexagonal structure. It's the first major innovation in years, and the media all over the world is calling it one of the most important advances in condom technology for decades.

Natural latex condom
0.045mm thin
54mm diameter
Lightly lubricated
09/22/2016
BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
I thought they looked interesting until they decided that Charlie Sheen would be great to represent it. I've been turned off by LELOs poor marketing recently in general. Glad to hear they work well for you though, if it works it works. I'm not knocking your choice at all. Just sharing my opinion.
09/23/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Never heard of them. However we don't use condoms so don't look into them. We do have some just to cover some of our toys.
09/23/2016
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Still waiting for my 3 boxes to show up. I'm thinking it might be better to just go out and pick some up. It might just be faster that way.
09/23/2016
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Hey wait, I thought you didn't use condoms Oh. I can see why they wouldn't be on your radar.
09/23/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Hey wait, I thought you didn't use condoms Oh. I can see why they wouldn't be on your radar.
We don't right now. Did in the past.
Good way to see how much semen produced.
09/23/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Still waiting for my 3 boxes to show up. I'm thinking it might be better to just go out and pick some up. It might just be faster that way.
btw, Inq is that a shot put ball or bocci ball
09/23/2016
DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
Oh I recently purchased three 12 packs of those! They're currently sitting in my drawer. The commercial shows someone poking holes through the condom and the condom staying intact. I am tempted to try this, though that felt like a waste!
09/24/2016
MrClark MrClark
I got the free pack & they sent me a second set since the paperboard box was open on the first with delivery. Me and my SO don't use condoms, but I was curious to try... They're hands down the best condom I've ever used. I have reviewed nearly every condom I've used previously on here, but these offer good feedback + I could actually feel some warmth through them too, which was a first.

If we ever need condoms in the future will likely be turning to buying these.
09/25/2016
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackOrchid
I thought they looked interesting until they decided that Charlie Sheen would be great to represent it. I've been turned off by LELOs poor marketing recently in general. Glad to hear they work well for you though, if it works it works. I'm ...
With regards to Mr Sheen's endorsement of not only condoms but these particular condoms, I feel like they couldn't have picked anyone better.

We all know what he's been through and the questionable if not straight up poor decisions he's made in his life and to watch/listen to his endorsement of these condoms, I though, was brilliant.

For the record, he has endangered countless women with his reckless and indifferent attitude toward not only safer sex but basic human dignity with regards to the female population.
09/26/2016
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
With regards to Mr Sheen's endorsement of not only condoms but these particular condoms, I feel like they couldn't have picked anyone better.

We all know what he's been through and the questionable if not straight up poor ...
Is lynching still legal in USA?
10/02/2016
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 6