Am I hitting my peak? Or am I just REALLY horny?

Am I hitting my peak? Or am I just REALLY horny?

Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
I'm turning 30..err...29 again in February. I was under the impression that women hit their sexual peak in their late 30's/early 40's, but after researching further, I'm realizing that it seems to actually be early 30's. Here is the thing. For the last few days, ALL I can think about is sex. It's like, preventing me from functioning properly. I rushed through my homework that accounted for 25% of the grade for the course because I wanted to have sex AGAIN before my husband got tired, and I have a 4.0.... I'm not a rusher. I'm a checker and double checker. I hate mornings, and today I woke up and grabbed my husbands cock. We've had sex like 9 times in the last 3 days, and I just can't get enough. I orgasm multiple times every time, but I still want more.

All this just came on suddenly. I don't think anything caused it. I'm just not sure what to think. Yeah, it sounds fun and all, and it was at first, but now I feel like an over sexed teenage boy.... it's getting a little annoying.

What do you think? Does this sound like the typical sexual peak? Is it always this intense?
11/03/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
DiscretionAdvised DiscretionAdvised
Hypersexuality is a symptom of rabies. Been bitten lately by any wild animals?
11/03/2011
LQ LQ
Quote:
Originally posted by Tessa Taboo
I'm turning 30..err...29 again in February. I was under the impression that women hit their sexual peak in their late 30's/early 40's, but after researching further, I'm realizing that it seems to actually be early 30's. Here is ...
Wow, I'm not sure I got hit with it quite that suddenly, but I've also been single a lot during the last few years. If I'd had a guy available I'd probably have used him mercilessly. LoL.

Yeah... It was actually right about 28 for me and is still going, on-and-off. Between the general sexual peak and 28 being when I learned to really orgasm well, oh yeah... I've had days where I've just been walking around getting wet from like, cars passing. And I've definitely had those teenage boy moments where I'm like "This can't possibly normal..." Hehe. But I've heard similar things from enough people to think that it probably is.
11/03/2011
indiglo indiglo
I don't know how I feel about all that "sexual peak" stuff. I mean, you can't really know when your personal sexual peak was until you're dead, technically. And each person is so individual.

But I will say that it is totally normal to go through periods of heightened desire in your life. It could be due to hormones, life circumstances, or any other number of variables. Regardless of why you feel that way, enjoy it!
11/03/2011
Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
Quote:
Originally posted by DiscretionAdvised
Hypersexuality is a symptom of rabies. Been bitten lately by any wild animals?
So, if you are serious.... I might have something to worry about....LOL. Because we jsut got these new barn kittens, and one of them is like, crazy and always runs around rampant an his eyes are always huge. I was joking that he was rabid..... but it was a joke...lol. Are you joking? Or serious? LOL!
11/04/2011
LQ LQ
Quote:
Originally posted by DiscretionAdvised
Hypersexuality is a symptom of rabies. Been bitten lately by any wild animals?
Also a symptom of Mania. If you have any desire to suddenly go on large spending sprees, an idea for a brilliant invention, or a sudden plan for world domination while also really horny... see your local shrink.

*looks innocent* I have totally never suffered from hypersexuality. Really. *whistles casually & grabs the nearest ass*
11/04/2011
LQ LQ
Quote:
Originally posted by Tessa Taboo
So, if you are serious.... I might have something to worry about....LOL. Because we jsut got these new barn kittens, and one of them is like, crazy and always runs around rampant an his eyes are always huge. I was joking that he was rabid..... but ...
I think it really is a symptom of Rabies, but I imagine if you had Rabies being horny wouldn't be the first thing you'd notice. You'd also be having headaches & generally feeling lethargic & such.
11/04/2011
Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
Quote:
Originally posted by LQ
Wow, I'm not sure I got hit with it quite that suddenly, but I've also been single a lot during the last few years. If I'd had a guy available I'd probably have used him mercilessly. LoL.

Yeah... It was actually right about 28 ...
Wow... yeah, that sounds like me. I was making dinner and all I did was look at the countertop, and I started thinking about having sex on the counter. This is SO not me....lol. At least it seems to be on and off... I don't know if I could handle this for like... a long time, constantly. Thank god my husband is only 23 But I'm a biter and a scratcher.... his poor neck and back..... lol
11/04/2011
LQ LQ
Quote:
Originally posted by LQ
I think it really is a symptom of Rabies, but I imagine if you had Rabies being horny wouldn't be the first thing you'd notice. You'd also be having headaches & generally feeling lethargic & such.
Also, Rabies is spread by animal bite, so you're good unless the wacky kitty has been chewing on ya.
11/04/2011
Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
Quote:
Originally posted by LQ
Also a symptom of Mania. If you have any desire to suddenly go on large spending sprees, an idea for a brilliant invention, or a sudden plan for world domination while also really horny... see your local shrink.

*looks innocent* I have ...
HAHAHA!!!! What if I constantly want to go on large spending sprees, have brilliant invention ideas, and plans for world domination?
11/04/2011
LQ LQ
Quote:
Originally posted by Tessa Taboo
Wow... yeah, that sounds like me. I was making dinner and all I did was look at the countertop, and I started thinking about having sex on the counter. This is SO not me....lol. At least it seems to be on and off... I don't know if I could ...
LoL. Been there. Enjoy it! (You may have to play naughty teacher & student to make sure you get your homework done properly though. )
11/04/2011
Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
Quote:
Originally posted by LQ
LoL. Been there. Enjoy it! (You may have to play naughty teacher & student to make sure you get your homework done properly though. )
I definitely might...lol. Funny thing is... I have a school girl outfit sitting in my cart right now.....
11/04/2011
Ghost Ghost
Quote:
Originally posted by DiscretionAdvised
Hypersexuality is a symptom of rabies. Been bitten lately by any wild animals?
lolol.
11/04/2011
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Enjoy the ride - I just wish my wife didn't wait 'til her 40s to 'peak' leaving me in my 50s and wishing I could keep up.
11/04/2011
Drakoni Drakoni
Quote:
Originally posted by Tessa Taboo
I'm turning 30..err...29 again in February. I was under the impression that women hit their sexual peak in their late 30's/early 40's, but after researching further, I'm realizing that it seems to actually be early 30's. Here is ...
Your sexual peak should come on gradually, not suddenly. That seems like a odd peak in your normal hormone cycle.
11/06/2011
Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
Quote:
Originally posted by Drakoni
Your sexual peak should come on gradually, not suddenly. That seems like a odd peak in your normal hormone cycle.
Well, it did coincide with ovulation, I realized. But it's been a few days, and doesn't seem to be slowing down much... especially because of the fact that my husband works overnight weekend shifts and he isn't here to take care of me when I want him to be...lol.
11/07/2011
cryinglightning86 cryinglightning86
Sounds like fun! I certainly hope there's no such thing as an age at which there is a single sexual peak. I intend to continue enjoying sex as an old woman.
07/03/2012
Kitten has left the site Kitten has left the site
I'll have my days like that Hubby says I tend to be much more sexual in the winter than the summer due to my body losing it's temperature. I'm only 22, nearly 23. My horny-time (that's what he calls it XD) is damn near here, he says I start in October. Apparently I even try to jump his bones while on my period or in my sleep!
07/03/2012
Total posts: 18
Unique posters: 9