female body piercings

female body piercings

Sunshine14343 Sunshine14343
Hello there,
As a lover of body piercings, I was just curious to know how everyone else felt. How many piercings are too much? What piercings are just out right odd/weird/gross/crazy/ insane? What do you find sexy/attractive/cute?

-Sunshine14343
=)
05/25/2010
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Yesenia Yesenia
Well if you have 20 in my book that's way too much. But to each there own. I don't understand the the whole genital piercing not for me but looks nice on some people I couldn't take that pain.
05/25/2010
Sunshine14343 Sunshine14343
Quote:
Originally posted by Yesenia
Well if you have 20 in my book that's way too much. But to each there own. I don't understand the the whole genital piercing not for me but looks nice on some people I couldn't take that pain.
if u dont mind me asking, do you have any piercings?
05/25/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
I REALLY depends on the person and placement. I mean someone could have 4 piercings or 20 and the 4 could look like too much if they are all close to each other and the 20 could nice if spread out.

I have 6. Both lobes, cartilage, orbital, rook, and eyebrow. Those are all facial/head piercings and I get told that they look very nice together.

If someone has one or two unique piercings it can look good, but too many exotic ones looks trashy to me. I hate the nose ones that make you look like a bull. That is not attractive to me on ANYONE. I also don't like the Monroe. I just want to like pick it off people's faces. I don't think it is gross though. I think nipple piercings are hard to look non-trashy too-but it is possible. I don't like belly button piercings just simply for the fact that it seems so many people have them. I'm just bored by them.

But, I do like exotic ones. I almost took out my eyebrow one and got my cheek pierced similarly. I go for things others don't usually have. I also almost got my wrist pierced by the bone. I am still considering this and the tattoo artist had never done it nor seen it before so he was very excited to do it. I also wanted a Christina piercing, which is in the genital area but does not pierce the genitals.

I find lip piercings sexy on guys. I'm a sucker for a guy with juicy lips . Snake bites are cool too. I would never have sex with a guy who had a genital piercing.

Anywho...that is just a bit of what I think lol. Piercings rock regardless.
05/25/2010
Sunshine14343 Sunshine14343
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
I REALLY depends on the person and placement. I mean someone could have 4 piercings or 20 and the 4 could look like too much if they are all close to each other and the 20 could nice if spread out.

I have 6. Both lobes, cartilage, orbital, ...
first off, lol @ picking monroes off peoples faces.
I think cheek dimple piercings look so cute, but they have to be on the right person of course.
I have never heard or seen a wrist piercing before. Im afraid of surface bar piercings because they tend to reject(from what i have read about them).
I read about a christina piercing, but i haven't mustered up the courage to even consider a "downstairs" piercing.
As for piercings on guys: 1) genital piercing kind of scare me 2) im not a fan of facial piercings (girls as well) 3) i wonder what a tongue ring would feel like... 4)and im indifferent to ear lobe piercings, unless they are gauged out way too big
05/25/2010
Sammi Sammi
I only have my ears done (5 one side, 1 on the other). I've contemplated a few more, but totally haven't decided
05/25/2010
Crystal_Rose Crystal_Rose
I've actually been contemplating a VCH piercing which stands for vertical clitoral hood. Doesn't go through the clit, just the hood and if done right it will then rest on top of the clit and from what I understand, makes clitoral stimulation very enjoyable and the piercing doesn't hurt like you'd think it would. Most don't even feel anything more than a brief second of pressure because the the skin of the hood is so thin and delicate. Don't know, though... I'd want to do more research about it first, and I'm wondering how it would work with toys and if there is any potential of difficulty there. I've also thought about getting a belly button piercing but I'm not sure. At the moment I just have my ears piercedl. Not interested in getting any extra piercings on my face.
05/25/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
I've had my nips done horizontally and my belly button done twice. I ended up taking out the nips because it was a hot and sweaty summer wearing a polyester uniform shirt. OUCH.
I took the belly button ones out because I'm a fat guy who shouldn't have had them done to begin with. I was working a job that had the "no guy piercings" rule. Private security sucks like that.

I knew a girl once who gave herself a hoodie piercing.
05/25/2010
Dame Saphir Dame Saphir
I would never go for...female piercings... lol. I do have a couple piercings though. In addition to having my ears pierced and gauged twice, I have four microdermal anchors on my hips. and I LOVE them I've always wanted a lip piercing but with my current job and my future career I'm aspiring (music education), it's just out of the question.
05/25/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
I thought about doing hanging/suspension. Then I got mental image of strips of back fat hanging from meat hooks...

I've been in the room when my cousin was getting branded...had a craving for pork chops afterword too.
05/25/2010
Sunshine14343 Sunshine14343
Quote:
Originally posted by Crystal_Rose
I've actually been contemplating a VCH piercing which stands for vertical clitoral hood. Doesn't go through the clit, just the hood and if done right it will then rest on top of the clit and from what I understand, makes clitoral stimulation ...
one of my friends has it and loves it. it increased sensitivity and healed fast
05/25/2010
Sunshine14343 Sunshine14343
Quote:
Originally posted by Dame Saphir
I would never go for...female piercings... lol. I do have a couple piercings though. In addition to having my ears pierced and gauged twice, I have four microdermal anchors on my hips. and I LOVE them I've always wanted a lip piercing but with ...
high 5 to microdermals, i have 2 in my lower back dimples =))))
05/25/2010
Hannah Savage Hannah Savage
I have 13. Used to have 15. Most people don't realize that I have them for quite some time, as most are in my ears or other hidden areas. No, no genital piercings for me, however I do have my nipples pierced. I almost got a sternum surface piercing but ended up chickening out and getting my lip pierced (twice, on the right side, called a "spider bite"). Those are the two that have been removed.

When it comes to other people the only thing that is really unattractive to me other than extreme piercings are overly-stretched piercings. I really don't want to be able to stick my fingers through your ear.

@Lauren: I dated a piercer for a while who had genital piercings. He had a Jacob's Ladder and a PA. It's... Ouch. That's all I'll say.
05/26/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Hannah Savage
I have 13. Used to have 15. Most people don't realize that I have them for quite some time, as most are in my ears or other hidden areas. No, no genital piercings for me, however I do have my nipples pierced. I almost got a sternum surface ...
yeah, you're supposed to wear a condom with that type of metallic wang...course a condom all the time is a good idea too.
05/26/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine14343
first off, lol @ picking monroes off peoples faces.
I think cheek dimple piercings look so cute, but they have to be on the right person of course.
I have never heard or seen a wrist piercing before. Im afraid of surface bar piercings because ...
I agree about the dimple piercings! They can look great or horrible. Hard to do.
I don't like most surface piercings in odd areas because not only do I want to take a 9 volt battery to them, but they leave UGLY scars because of the rejection you mentioned.
I like gauging also as long as it is not too big.
05/26/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Crystal_Rose
I've actually been contemplating a VCH piercing which stands for vertical clitoral hood. Doesn't go through the clit, just the hood and if done right it will then rest on top of the clit and from what I understand, makes clitoral stimulation ...
I have never wanted anything THAT close to the genitals no matter how cool it looks. I wouldn't want to risk infection and loss of feeling or a miss pierce. OUCH.
05/26/2010
Liz2 Liz2
I was not aware of the various names for piercings, you guys are great!!
I have my ears pierced and my navel. I am thinking of getting one nipple pierced.
I have received oral from a guy who had his tongue pierced, awesome but the piercing affected his speech.
05/26/2010
Yesenia Yesenia
Quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine14343
if u dont mind me asking, do you have any piercings?
Yes
05/26/2010
Persephone's Addiction Persephone's Addiction
I have 13 deliberate piercings and 1 "accidental" but no genital piercings. I have, in each ear, an industrial, two 10 gauge lobe piercings, and a smaller cartilage piercing in the center of the industrial (that one sits right by a nerve and is impossible to tolerate jewelery in),and then my nose and my nipples.

The "accidental" piercing has a story, of course. I was 12, having my tonsils removed, and the surgeon noticed a tiny nosebleed - a broken capillary - so he cauterized it. Aggressively. A couple years later I noticed my nose whistled when I inhaled quickly. One day in the bathroom, I discovered the hole... straight through my septum, the size of a pencil eraser. Being 15, I immediately stuck a Q-tip through it and showed my horrified mother my new "trick."
After 12 years of colds, allergies and plain old breathing, the hole grew, now is twice the size it was then - they say it will stop growing when it hits bone. Thanks, tonsil-butcher. I can wear a ring in it, but it's up a little too high to look right. So that's my "accidental" piercing.
05/27/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Persephone's Addiction
I have 13 deliberate piercings and 1 "accidental" but no genital piercings. I have, in each ear, an industrial, two 10 gauge lobe piercings, and a smaller cartilage piercing in the center of the industrial (that one sits right by a nerve ...
damn, that sucks!
05/27/2010
PassionQT PassionQT
Quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine14343
if u dont mind me asking, do you have any piercings?
My clitoral Hood is pierced. Looks sexy, but does not make anything feel better. I can't even notice it. I had my nose and eyebrow pierced but I kept getting fabric or hair caught on them, so I let those close up. I think the ones under the lip are sexy, but I'm done!
05/27/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
I've got quite a few, mostly in my ears tho. 5 in each lobe, bottoms gauged to a 2, both rooks, both tragus, industrial on my right ear, 3 hoops through my left cartilage. Eyebrow, nostril, septum, side labret, tongue. Both nipples and 2 in the bottom of my belly button. Used to have a set of high hip piercings and a sternum piercing, but due to the fact that bars were used (I'm scared of how permanent microdermals are) they didn't last very long. Well, the sternum lasted just over a year, the ones parallel to my belly button lasted about 9 months.

I don't think I'll get any more facial piercings, and I'm actually debating on taking out my eyebrow, it gets angry from time to time.

As far as genital piercings, I've always wanted one, but I'm too chicken shit to actually go get it done. I'm really worried something will go wrong, but more I have a problem with just dropping my panties for someone to stab me. I've told my fiance many times that if my gyno did piercings, I would so have a VCH piercing, lol.
05/27/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Hannah Savage
I have 13. Used to have 15. Most people don't realize that I have them for quite some time, as most are in my ears or other hidden areas. No, no genital piercings for me, however I do have my nipples pierced. I almost got a sternum surface ...
@ Sintimate Oh geez...I have seen a few hot looking ones. And I have wondered how the implanted ribbing and studding would feel-but I'd be too concerned to try lol.
05/27/2010
Sunshine14343 Sunshine14343
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I've got quite a few, mostly in my ears tho. 5 in each lobe, bottoms gauged to a 2, both rooks, both tragus, industrial on my right ear, 3 hoops through my left cartilage. Eyebrow, nostril, septum, side labret, tongue. Both nipples and 2 in ...
I have my ears gauged to a 2, 1 belly button, and both nipples as well =)


About a week ago, a friend got her hips pierced with a surface bar. It looks so awesome, but i prefer dermals because they have a lower rejection rate. I have 2 dermals. They are in my lower back dimples.

And a gyno doing genital piercings is such an amazing idea. They should add that to their services offered list lol.
05/27/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine14343
I have my ears gauged to a 2, 1 belly button, and both nipples as well =)


About a week ago, a friend got her hips pierced with a surface bar. It looks so awesome, but i prefer dermals because they have a lower rejection rate. I have 2 ...
They really should, because I would be so down for that! I've done quite a bit of research on surface bars vs microdermals and I opted for the bars simply because I wouldn't have to have them surgically removed. I know a few people with the microdermals and I honestly think that the only 'bad' thing I've heard about them yet is the bit about how they have to be removed, as well as they can pop out sometimes if you're not careful before they're fully healed.

The scars from my surface bars aren't that bad now, but they were kinda gnarly for a while, lol
05/28/2010
Andromeda Andromeda
I only have 7, and I'm probably done. I have 4 on my left ear (3 lobe, one cartilage), 2 on the right ear, and my navel is pierced. My navel piercing helped me discover my nickel allergy (explains why it was taking foreeeeever to heal and why I was getting hives in my belly button), so only bioplast belly rings for me. Even metal belly rings that claim to be nickel-free irritate me. That also scared me out of getting my nipples pierced.
05/29/2010
Kyra Saunders Kyra Saunders
Quote:
Originally posted by Crystal_Rose
I've actually been contemplating a VCH piercing which stands for vertical clitoral hood. Doesn't go through the clit, just the hood and if done right it will then rest on top of the clit and from what I understand, makes clitoral stimulation ...
I've had a vertical clit hood piercing for about 12 years now. I love it, so does my partner. Let me know if you have any questions
05/29/2010
Kyra Saunders Kyra Saunders
I have a vertical clit hood, both nipples, multiple ear lobe piercings and a tragus.

I used to have an inner labia but took it out when I had my youngest because of the stretching and thinning during delivery.
05/29/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Kyra Saunders
I have a vertical clit hood, both nipples, multiple ear lobe piercings and a tragus.

I used to have an inner labia but took it out when I had my youngest because of the stretching and thinning during delivery.
Sounds like a good idea!
05/30/2010
Sunshine14343 Sunshine14343
Quote:
Originally posted by Kyra Saunders
I've had a vertical clit hood piercing for about 12 years now. I love it, so does my partner. Let me know if you have any questions
why did you pick VCH and not a horizontal one?
05/30/2010
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 55
Unique posters: 27