What would you recommend for a newbie?

Contributor: Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
Put yourself in this spot: Your best female friend just broke up with her long time boyfriend. She's never played with toys before, ever. What type of toy would you recommend? Vibrators? Bullets? Anything specific in mind?
11/01/2011
  • Save Extra 50% On Sexobot Attachment
  • Upgrade Your Hands-Free Play!
  • Complete strap-on set for extra 15% off
  • Save 50% On Shower Nozzle With Enema Set
  • Enjoy 50% Off Selected Items
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: GingerAnn GingerAnn
Forum highlights on First Time:

My First Time...Is It Normal?
I bought my-self, my first vibrator the other day; it will be here on monday, but I find my-self intimidted by the thougth of using it. Is that normal

First time anal
When was your first time and how did it go?

First time buyer and a virgin.
Hi everyone! I recently joined this site and found the forums, and I'm glad i did. Some basic info: I'm 19, female, and a virgin. To put it simply,

First time dual vibe
Does anyone have any suggestions on rabbit/dual stim vibes? I've stayed away from them worrying that I'd buy one and it wouldn't fit my anatomy or...

first time & do's and dont's
So, my boyfriend wants to try anal play, as do i, and i was curious to know your first experience and any suggestions on what to do and not to do.
11/01/2011
Contributor: Kkay Kkay
I'd start by asking questions. Even if she's never used toys before, she'll still know something about her preferences- like if waterproof is important, or if she wants something rechargeable. How important being quiet is. If she wants something insertable at all.
11/01/2011
Contributor: Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
Quote:
Originally posted by Kkay
I'd start by asking questions. Even if she's never used toys before, she'll still know something about her preferences- like if waterproof is important, or if she wants something rechargeable. How important being quiet is. If she wants ... more
It's just hypothetical..... basically, what would you recommend for a great first toy?
11/01/2011
Contributor: Kkay Kkay
Quote:
Originally posted by Tessa Taboo
It's just hypothetical..... basically, what would you recommend for a great first toy?
Even hypothetically, I'd ask questions. Heh.

As far as a great first toy in general, though? I had no luck whatsoever getting a working one, but the Mimi is near-universally loved for good reason.
11/01/2011
Contributor: EJ EJ
Eroscillator, hands down.
11/01/2011
Contributor: Ryuson Ryuson
I really like my Seduction by Evolved; Good for insertion, good for broad or pinpoint clitoral stimulation, pretty powerful, waterproof, pretty quiet, well made, ect!
11/01/2011
Contributor: Kenneth Fort Kenneth Fort
Quote:
Originally posted by Tessa Taboo
Put yourself in this spot: Your best female friend just broke up with her long time boyfriend. She's never played with toys before, ever. What type of toy would you recommend? Vibrators? Bullets? Anything specific in mind?
Bananas, lol.
09/25/2012
Contributor: Mr. John Mr. John
Quote:
Originally posted by Tessa Taboo
Put yourself in this spot: Your best female friend just broke up with her long time boyfriend. She's never played with toys before, ever. What type of toy would you recommend? Vibrators? Bullets? Anything specific in mind?
The Eroscillator 2 deluxe.
03/16/2013
Contributor: dancingduo dancingduo
Hitachi Wand. Doubles as a massager.
04/20/2013