Would you use a harness dildo meant for anal for vaginal?

Would you use a harness dildo meant for anal for vaginal?

wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
I'm quite curious about this. My girlfriend and I aren't looking for anything realistic (I've said this a lot over the forums...lol) and I was just curious and looking at some of the anal dildos that are harness compatible and I thought "well, why not?" Some of them almost look like they'd do more for us than the non-realistic dildos meant for vaginal penetration.

So my question is, would you try it out? Why or why not?
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
43  (90%)
2  (4%)
3  (6%)
Total votes: 48
Poll is open
11/05/2011
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • Lover's Touch! Deluxe Massage Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Vegan Silk Vegan Silk
why not? I wouldn't use the same dildo for both, but if it is a good size and a good shape, then go for it
11/05/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
I would say that most of the harness toys were designed for vaginal use in the first place, so why not?

Some of my favorite dil's I use anally are the ones the wife likes the most for vaginal play. Makes sense when they have a curve that hits the P and G-spot.
11/05/2011
Annemarie Annemarie
Absolutely. Anything meant for anal use can be used vaginally as well. Going the other way, of course, is a bit hairier.
11/05/2011
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
The Pure Wand is often listed as an anal toy but it's just as good or better for g-spot. The labels are often arbitrary.
11/06/2011
Toys in Love Toys in Love
Definitely! Not a whole lot of toys in our collection we don't just use any which way.
11/06/2011
Rawhide Rawhide
Yes, chances are if it's safe for the ass it's safe for the pussy. Wouldn't necessarily switch it around the other way though.

It will largely depend on the material, so it would be far more useful to ask a question about a specific material than about toys meant for anal in general.
11/06/2011
RonLee RonLee
Out of curiosity, specifically what anal dildo(s) are you talking about? I'm always looking for something new, remember it's not just Girls who want to have fun.
11/06/2011
NarcissisticLust NarcissisticLust
I own a dildo intended for anal use but have only used it vaginally.
11/06/2011
starklover starklover
Quote:
Originally posted by Annemarie
Absolutely. Anything meant for anal use can be used vaginally as well. Going the other way, of course, is a bit hairier.
agreed
11/06/2011
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by RonLee
Out of curiosity, specifically what anal dildo(s) are you talking about? I'm always looking for something new, remember it's not just Girls who want to have fun.
I will get back to you when I am on a real computer and not my phone. I've found quite a few that I really like. I'll be glad to share.
11/07/2011
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by RonLee
Out of curiosity, specifically what anal dildo(s) are you talking about? I'm always looking for something new, remember it's not just Girls who want to have fun.
Okay, here are the three that I have on my list that I really like.

The Dipper

Buck

Leisure
11/08/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
Okay, here are the three that I have on my list that I really like.

The Dipper

Buck

Leisure ...
Leisure looks a smidge small for vaginal for my tastes. The Dipper looks like it would be nice---and I can say from experience that the Buck is fabulous! I guess I haven't done a followup yet, but when I do I'll include for vaginal use. It would certainly make you happy.
11/08/2011
zeebot zeebot
llamallama
11/08/2011
laceypanties laceypanties
go for it!!
11/08/2011
Mistress Jezebel Mistress Jezebel
gspot/p spot toys can double use for males and females. I've used anal toys vaginally and my partner has used vaginal toys anally [not shared toys btw. we're both really ''anal'' about cleanliness] but seriously, why not? its just a different shape.
11/09/2011
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Leisure looks a smidge small for vaginal for my tastes. The Dipper looks like it would be nice---and I can say from experience that the Buck is fabulous! I guess I haven't done a followup yet, but when I do I'll include for vaginal use. It ...
The Buck looks like so much fun! I want that to be a toy that she and I use when we're more accustomed to strap-ons seeing as I still haven't gotten our first one yet.
11/09/2011
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by zeebot
llamallama
duck
11/09/2011
LavenderSkies LavenderSkies
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
I'm quite curious about this. My girlfriend and I aren't looking for anything realistic (I've said this a lot over the forums...lol) and I was just curious and looking at some of the anal dildos that are harness compatible and I thought ...
I don't see why not.
11/10/2011
Dear Ruby Dear Ruby
The leisure looks like fun!
11/13/2011
pleasurehunter pleasurehunter
why not
11/14/2011
neon neon
I have tried anal toys vaginally and I liked it.
12/11/2011
Entropy Entropy
I'm in the why not camp.
01/19/2012
ksparkles16 ksparkles16
ya, why not?
01/20/2012
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
That's awesome that most people are in the why not camp.

I'm personally in the why not camp myself, I just haven't gotten any of them yet :p
01/20/2012
Total posts: 25
Unique posters: 20