Do husbands like to watch?

Do husbands like to watch?

Rossie Rossie
How many husbands out there like to watch their wife foreplay with a dildo/vibrator on herself? My husband only used a dildo on me ONCE because he came before I did and had to makeup for that. Usually when I request him to dildo me, he'll tell me to do it myself. I've just bought a "SCRUDY" and wanted to have some fun with myself before Saturday morning sex - I'm wondering whether he'll be interested in watching me (even though he does not like to help).
04/23/2009
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • Lover's Touch! Deluxe Massage Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Lithaewyn Lithaewyn
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
How many husbands out there like to watch their wife foreplay with a dildo/vibrator on herself? My husband only used a dildo on me ONCE because he came before I did and had to makeup for that. Usually when I request him to dildo me, he'll tell ...
I'd be surprised if he doesn't! I'm told that it's a big turn on for a male to see his woman pleasing herself.

I know that I like to watch my partner...
04/23/2009
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
My guy loves watching me play with myself, with toys or without. He's not opposed to helping, but it's just harder for him to know what I like when he can't feel what I feel and furthermore can't really see what's going on. But usually if we're working up an appetite, he'll ask me to get ready for him and he'll watch me.
04/23/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Mine certainly does.
04/23/2009
Cinnamon Chambers Cinnamon Chambers
With mine it depends on the mood. For some guys it is not a turn on. Try talking to him and see what happens.
04/23/2009
That Weird Guy That Weird Guy
from a guys perspective that would be awesome.. id probably do the same if she started first

get one of those clone a willy kits and use a dildo molded of his cock.. I'm sure he'd like that a LOT.. but I'd like to watch every now and then an insanely huge one.. I like it most when they stick it in as far as it goes. that's so hot, but not many people do that in porno though, I'm not sure why maybe some one could fill me in? im thinking, if i had to guess, it has to do with the g-spot being close to the opening of the vagina.

I think I'd prefer her to use one of those ones with a suction base and just fuck the hell out of that in the tub or something maybe stick it on the side of the wall in the shower and do doggy.. yeah! not sure if it would actually stay in place though.
04/23/2009
Perish Perish
I'm not married or anything but i know would love to watch my gf pay with herself before sex as a form of foreplay. It's not only hot but it is very educating aswell. You learn what she likes and how she does stuff to herself. So when you finally get down to having sex, you already pretty much have an idea of what to do to her.
04/23/2009
Gary Gary
I like to watch, join in, be the third hand, help to pick out new ones... you name it! I think anything that makes my wife feel good is awesome!
04/23/2009
DreamyLove DreamyLove
My partner certainly loves to watch, and I love to watch him as well.
04/23/2009
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
I love it, and I've never had a partner who didn't love it. I've even tied my partner down and made them watch me masturbate, and visa versa.
04/24/2009
Fun Lover Fun Lover
Next best thing to being their! If I can't be fucking her then I want to watch her fucking herself. Best foreplay I know of if I'm not involved.
04/24/2009
Sammi Sammi
Mine likes to watch, but he'd rather assist .
04/24/2009
Liz2 Liz2
My b/f loves to watch me masturbate. He is very willing to join in but with some toys, he doesn't just hit the "spot" and I have felt like my cervex was being impailed.
My b/f has also told me that my solo play gets me so hot and ready that he doesn't have "to work as hard", easier on his mouth but I love him all over me as well.
He also picked up a few techniques by watching me.
04/24/2009
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
Quote:
Originally posted by Liz2
My b/f loves to watch me masturbate. He is very willing to join in but with some toys, he doesn't just hit the "spot" and I have felt like my cervex was being impailed.
My b/f has also told me that my solo play gets me so hot and ...
Impaled cervix: I know your pain.
04/24/2009
Naughty Student Naughty Student
I can't relate, somehow are foreplay is two seconds of neck kissing and then the ride starts. When we masturbate it is sort of a solo secret thing so my partner becomes shy if I watch and vice wersa. I think its hilarious. I do touch myself in front of him and while we have sex it's just that I do it to keep me aroused or to keep with the rythym not for getting off.
04/24/2009
Victoria Victoria
It's true, he does like to watch...and sometimes his smiling is almost a distraction. I do love it when he 'helps', which I guess means more than watching, huh?
04/24/2009
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
It's true, he does like to watch...and sometimes his smiling is almost a distraction. I do love it when he 'helps', which I guess means more than watching, huh?
Ah! Smiling!

My boyfriend gets this Cheshire-cat grin on his face when he's just laying there and watching me. I don't mind it though... means he appreciates it, right?
04/24/2009
Victoria Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Cinnamon
Ah! Smiling!

My boyfriend gets this Cheshire-cat grin on his face when he's just laying there and watching me. I don't mind it though... means he appreciates it, right?
Yeah, definitely... but it is a little disarming sometimes to look up and see the big grin..heehee.
04/24/2009
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Sammi
Mine likes to watch, but he'd rather assist .
Wish mine will too!
04/24/2009
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Naughty Student
I can't relate, somehow are foreplay is two seconds of neck kissing and then the ride starts. When we masturbate it is sort of a solo secret thing so my partner becomes shy if I watch and vice wersa. I think its hilarious. I do touch myself in ...
Maybe you should let your partner watch some movies with a lot of oral and finger play and have him learn from them. My husband is not into using toys but he's pretty good with his oral/finger techniques - I sometimes reach my first climax just by that.
04/24/2009
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
It's true, he does like to watch...and sometimes his smiling is almost a distraction. I do love it when he 'helps', which I guess means more than watching, huh?
With him helping, it makes me feel more erotic.
04/24/2009
Naughty Student Naughty Student
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Maybe you should let your partner watch some movies with a lot of oral and finger play and have him learn from them. My husband is not into using toys but he's pretty good with his oral/finger techniques - I sometimes reach my first climax just ...
I have tried to teach him a few tricks but he doesn't get it at all and I try to be sweet about how he is hurting me rather than making me feel good but it's too hard on his ego and he just quits. Oh well, its not a big deal for me I am quite satisfied how things are now
04/25/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Cinnamon
Impaled cervix: I know your pain.
Ditto.
04/25/2009
Mamastoys Mamastoys
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I like to watch, join in, be the third hand, help to pick out new ones... you name it! I think anything that makes my wife feel good is awesome!
my hubby feels the same way..anything that makes me happy makes him happy
04/27/2009
Gatita Gatita
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I like to watch, join in, be the third hand, help to pick out new ones... you name it! I think anything that makes my wife feel good is awesome!
Ditto for my husband.
04/28/2009
Gatita Gatita
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
It's true, he does like to watch...and sometimes his smiling is almost a distraction. I do love it when he 'helps', which I guess means more than watching, huh?
I can relate with the distraction thing. My husband knows me so well, that if he sees me getting distracted he'll hand me a pillow & tell me hide. LOL
04/28/2009
Mamastoys Mamastoys
Quote:
Originally posted by Gatita
I can relate with the distraction thing. My husband knows me so well, that if he sees me getting distracted he'll hand me a pillow & tell me hide. LOL
mine too or else he starts helping out.. which is usually what happens..LOL
04/28/2009
RoxieRiot RoxieRiot
My partner and I play with power relationships a bit, and one of his favorite things to do is insist that I play with myself before he'll do anything else to me. He LOVES watching, and I love the tease.
05/03/2009
chinnaman1 chinnaman1
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
How many husbands out there like to watch their wife foreplay with a dildo/vibrator on herself? My husband only used a dildo on me ONCE because he came before I did and had to makeup for that. Usually when I request him to dildo me, he'll tell ...
i concider it a honer,pleasure,and one heck of a good time to help my wife in any copacity. i love to watch but i most like partisapating
05/08/2009
chinnaman1 chinnaman1
Quote:
Originally posted by Perish
I'm not married or anything but i know would love to watch my gf pay with herself before sex as a form of foreplay. It's not only hot but it is very educating aswell. You learn what she likes and how she does stuff to herself. So when you ...
good call perish
05/08/2009
Total posts: 71
Unique posters: 57