Most worthless toy on EF?

Most worthless toy on EF?

Zombie Ghost Zombie Ghost
There are tons of forums on all the great products on EF but what about the not so great products. The ones that are complete duds. Or maybe they are way over priced or just total crap. link smells bad, feels bad and made me wanna yak.
05/23/2011
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
B8trDude B8trDude
Of the ones I've tried so far, the Sinclair Select Oh Rings (a cock ring set) has been the most useless. One of the three cock rings included broke on first use and it didn't take long for a second ring to break. The bullet also broke right away. Fortunately, EF seems to do a great job of screening new items as I don't believe that they have ever sold the Sinclair Select Oh Rings - they were only reviewed.
05/23/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
I need to find the link for it, but there's a dolphin vibe cock ring. Comes in 4 colors. Absolutely horrific toy. Horrible durability, snapped on my fiance's cock and had him limping over his balls for two days.
05/23/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
For me, these ones weren't grand for certain reasons:

SaSi - over priced and doesn't simulate oral
Emigi - doesn't work
LAYAspot - cheap and dull vibrations
Flirty Plush Magic Ball - weak and too smoothering
Adam Pleasureskin - STINKS .... had a one way ticket to dumpsville!
Tommy Blade Sensafirm - another that STINKS and had a fatal death
05/23/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Anal Beads on a String. Dangerous, uncleanable and not even worth the 7 bucks. Unless it's for a one time use, it's basically useless. Even for one time use, I don't trust that little ring that is supposed to keep it from being pulled in. I actually received a set of these from an other company and I tossed them without use.

For a few more dollars a TPR/Silicone fully coated set can be purchased and for a few more dollars a silicone set could be purchased.
05/23/2011
ScottA ScottA
Most worthless one I've used is the California Exotics Turbo Suck. Not stimulating during use and it broke during the second trial.

EF didn't get any more of them.
05/23/2011
Ms. Spice Ms. Spice
Quote:
Originally posted by Zombie Ghost
There are tons of forums on all the great products on EF but what about the not so great products. The ones that are complete duds. Or maybe they are way over priced or just total crap. link smells bad, feels bad and made me wanna yak. ...
anything made of jelly for me. they last for only one round before the smell makes me sick
05/30/2011
CAKES CAKES
Deep Vibrations bullet - It was the free toy with purchase not long ago. It was broken when it arrived. I superglued it back together, and it was fine. Then the wire broke and actually started smoking within 2 weeks. I'm just glad I didn't waste any money on it.
05/30/2011
ToyBoy ToyBoy
Any jelly toy pretty much.
05/30/2011
namelesschaos namelesschaos
The Co-ed Cutie masturbation sleeve, it was so tight it hurt! And it not just me everyone who got it for review said it was painfully tight.
05/30/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by CAKES
Deep Vibrations bullet - It was the free toy with purchase not long ago. It was broken when it arrived. I superglued it back together, and it was fine. Then the wire broke and actually started smoking within 2 weeks. I'm just glad I didn't ...
really? mine works great, I've had no problems with it.

This is useless link it doesn't stay on the tounge or finger, and the switch is just annoying.
05/30/2011
TexasBrat TexasBrat
I didn't get it on EF, but they do sell it, and I know it's a classic, but the MicroButterfly stunk. No power, no direct stimulation. The only thing I liked about the toy was the box. Other than that, pfffft!
05/30/2011
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
Anal Beads on a String. Dangerous, uncleanable and not even worth the 7 bucks. Unless it's for a one time use, it's basically useless. Even for one time use, I don't trust that little ring that is supposed to keep it from being pulled in. ...
Ugh, yes. Eww
05/30/2011
Stinkytofu10 Stinkytofu10
Twisted Hearts Seduction by DocJohnson.

The vibrator didn't even turn on. What a dud.
12/14/2011
sktb0007 sktb0007
The turbo stroker for men. My partner and I reviewed it, and thought it was a great concept, the product just did not work.
12/14/2011
Rawhide Rawhide
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
Anal Beads on a String. Dangerous, uncleanable and not even worth the 7 bucks. Unless it's for a one time use, it's basically useless. Even for one time use, I don't trust that little ring that is supposed to keep it from being pulled in. ...
Seconded. Reminds me of the guy in "Choke" and that did not end well for him.
12/15/2011
AndroAngel AndroAngel
The Sex and Mischief door play kit they just got in. Unless there's something super-extra special about it, I could buy a yard of polyester ribbon for $1.25 elsewhere.
12/15/2011
kadytheredpanda kadytheredpanda
Quote:
Originally posted by Stinkytofu10
Twisted Hearts Seduction by DocJohnson.

The vibrator didn't even turn on. What a dud.
I chose that as the freebie during the promotion but I have not opened it. Just not interested enough to try it.
12/15/2011
Total posts: 18
Unique posters: 18