SexIs & Erotica

SexIs & Erotica

PolyLove PolyLove
I cannot remember. Can you post erotica to SexIs? I have a great piece I've written and I'd love to share it with the community!
05/25/2016
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by PolyLove
I cannot remember. Can you post erotica to SexIs? I have a great piece I've written and I'd love to share it with the community!
I hope so. I and I'm sure others would be glad to read it. Give it a shot.
05/25/2016
PolyLove PolyLove
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
I hope so. I and I'm sure others would be glad to read it. Give it a shot.
Eeep. I guess I'll give it a go.
05/25/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by PolyLove
Eeep. I guess I'll give it a go.
And post on your wall or here so we know when it is up.
And I like the ever changing avatar pic and name. I think I will change mine right now also.
05/25/2016
PolyLove PolyLove
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
And post on your wall or here so we know when it is up.
And I like the ever changing avatar pic and name. I think I will change mine right now also.
I just submitted it. I'll let you know as soon as it publishes. If it publishes.

And I can't decide on what image I want. I'm coming back, but don't know who I am here. Lol
05/25/2016
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by PolyLove
I just submitted it. I'll let you know as soon as it publishes. If it publishes.

And I can't decide on what image I want. I'm coming back, but don't know who I am here. Lol
That's silly PolyLove! You know who you are PolyLove, you are you. I look forward to reading your submission.
05/25/2016
PolyLove PolyLove
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
That's silly PolyLove! You know who you are PolyLove, you are you. I look forward to reading your submission.


I used to be hislilmissy. But Missy doesn't fit me anymore.
05/25/2016
PolyLove PolyLove
I think SexIs isn't being updated or something. Idk. Seems like a lot of changes are going on, and that isn't a big focus right now. Which is cool.

So I posted this on my brand new blog!! Check it out. Please comment here or on my blog letting me know what you think. I'd love some feed back!
06/02/2016
MrClark MrClark
Quote:
Originally posted by PolyLove
I think SexIs isn't being updated or something. Idk. Seems like a lot of changes are going on, and that isn't a big focus right now. Which is cool.

So I posted this on my brand new blog!! Check it out. Please comment here or on my blog ...
A very nicely written piece of erotica. Thanks for sharing!
06/02/2016
PolyLove PolyLove
Quote:
Originally posted by MrClark
A very nicely written piece of erotica. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you! I worked on it for a while before sharing it.
06/02/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by PolyLove
I think SexIs isn't being updated or something. Idk. Seems like a lot of changes are going on, and that isn't a big focus right now. Which is cool.

So I posted this on my brand new blog!! Check it out. Please comment here or on my blog ...
I enjoyed it esp the session in his office.

Yes Mistress, please continue.

How long did it take you to write this ? I wonder how many other gals have desires/fantasies to dominate and take a male like that.
06/02/2016
PolyLove PolyLove
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
I enjoyed it esp the session in his office.

Yes Mistress, please continue.

How long did it take you to write this ? I wonder how many other gals have desires/fantasies to dominate and take a male like that.
It only took like a week. I set daily word count goals and really strived to meet them!

For me, it's JUST a fantasy. I could never do stuff that Riley did. Lol.
06/03/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by PolyLove
It only took like a week. I set daily word count goals and really strived to meet them!

For me, it's JUST a fantasy. I could never do stuff that Riley did. Lol.
Hey Poly, it's so good I'm going to read it again. With OW
06/03/2016
PolyLove PolyLove
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Hey Poly, it's so good I'm going to read it again. With OW
Thank you! I'm glad you like it.
06/04/2016
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
There's actually a place here to submit fantasies and short erotic stories. link
06/26/2016
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 5