1st Time being pegged

1st Time being pegged

Cruz126 Cruz126
I ordered a strap on and should be coming in in a couple days, I'm just wondering what to expect when I'm about to get pegged....I've played around before I use a 6" glow in the dark dildo which I love for solo play, S.O also manually fucked my with the dildo, but how much different is being fucked by a strap on?
Jun 3, 5:06 am
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
It is indeed different for both of you - but probably the hardest adaptations are for her. A couple of things to consider:

1. Aligning her hips with your ass can be a challenge. Be prepared to experiment with various positions - and aids like the Liberator Wedge.

2. In my experience most 'traditional' dildos simply are not long enough. Using her hands a 6-7" long dildo will work fine. But adding the harness to the equation makes keeping that dildo in place difficult. We have much more success with 8-9" dildos. That leaves some space between the two of you for her to maneuver.

3. Softer vs. harder silicone dildos. To me softer dildos are more comfortable. Vixskin and Vamp Softskin are my favorites. However they have a tendency to bend and pop out when things get going. Harder formulations will stay in better - but in that case I go with a smaller diameter to accommodate the firmness.

4. Positions. The easiest for her will be for you ride her. You control the depth and speed of penetration - which is good for a beginner. Raising your hips a little gives her room to thrust - but not a lot.

Missionary (with you on your back) will require an alignment aid like the Liberator Wedge - although depending on geometry, it may be possible for her to stand with your hips at the edge of the bed. If this works for you - it gives her maximum leverage for thrusting. If she's really coordinated she can stroke you while thrusting - however, I prefer for her to concentrate on thrusting and I'll stroke myself.

Doggie - alignment in this position requires me to spread my knees a bit to lower myself to align with the strapon. Since we're fairly close in height - that works OK for us. She can't reach around to stroke me - so I take care of that. The great part is that she can grab my hips and really thrust with vigor.

Standing - again alignment depends on your relative heights. I can spread my legs enough to give her room thrust. It's the position we use least - but we both enjoy it.

Best of luck - experiment and above all keep a good sense of humor! There's a lot than go wrong - but it's worth the effort!
Jun 3, 1:44 pm
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
With the experience you already had, should be fine. I/ we started exactly like that. I'm sure you ll enjoy/ love it
Will the pegger be your wife or SO ? If so this will start a new joyful chapter in your life.

So which harness and dildo will be used ? Not all are built the same way. Ntw, if you intend on entering / continuing into the world of pegging, you'll get the necessary accessories.

I hope you don't start too large,otherwise have a sore a_ _s for weeks.

Don't forget to report back after the voyage.
Jun 3, 3:33 pm
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
It is indeed different for both of you - but probably the hardest adaptations are for her. A couple of things to consider:

1. Aligning her hips with your ass can be a challenge. Be prepared to experiment with various positions - and aids like ...
I would like to add. if due to yours and her height/ stature : you can bend over end of bed. She would stand behind you. Also gives her more " power " and ability to pump longer.

Also better view for her.
Jun 3, 3:38 pm
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
I would like to add. if due to yours and her height/ stature : you can bend over end of bed. She would stand behind you. Also gives her more " power " and ability to pump longer.

Also better view for her.
We've done that - like all positions it comes down to how wide do I have to stretch my legs apart to get low enough for alignment.

Houston, we have lift off
Houston, we have docking
Houston, we have penetration - the EVA is live!

A little space jargon for those of us old enough to remember space flights on TV
Jun 3, 6:10 pm
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
We've done that - like all positions it comes down to how wide do I have to stretch my legs apart to get low enough for alignment.

Houston, we have lift off
Houston, we have docking
Houston, we have penetration - the EVA is live! ...
That position also allows peggee to put both hands behind himself and spread them wide
Jun 4, 12:15 am
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
That position also allows peggee to put both hands behind himself and spread them wide
Indeed - it also allows her to command me to work the strap-on - pushing back into the dildo for her amusement or meeting her thrusts for a powerful deep penetration!
Jun 4, 12:19 am
Cruz126 Cruz126
I'm starting off with a 8" dildo for her to peg me with ... I hope I can take the extra 2" .... I want to also experience cumming handfree while she pegs me it would be awesome I bet
Jun 5, 2:39 am
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Cruz126
I'm starting off with a 8" dildo for her to peg me with ... I hope I can take the extra 2" .... I want to also experience cumming handfree while she pegs me it would be awesome I bet
How thick? That may determin how deep. And flexibility. I hope it goes well. Is she committed to this ?
Jun 5, 12:05 pm
Cruz126 Cruz126
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Indeed - it also allows her to command me to work the strap-on - pushing back into the dildo for her amusement or meeting her thrusts for a powerful deep penetration!
I think that'll hurt ??
Jun 5, 10:30 pm
Cruz126 Cruz126
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
How thick? That may determin how deep. And flexibility. I hope it goes well. Is she committed to this ?
She has milked me before while thrusting the dildo in and out but when she wanted to go in deep she'd do it slow ... made me feel it sliding in my ass....ugh I miss the feeling I loved it!!!
Jun 5, 10:31 pm
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Cruz126
I think that'll hurt ??
I assume you are referring to her thrusting at the same time I'm pushing back. Well it certainly could hurt. In the heat of the moment enthusiasm can trump (sorry for the pun) caution - but I'm happy to say that we've both managed to judge the fine line - and avoided the pain.

It's certainly not a beginners move
Jun 5, 11:19 pm
Cruz126 Cruz126
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
I assume you are referring to her thrusting at the same time I'm pushing back. Well it certainly could hurt. In the heat of the moment enthusiasm can trump (sorry for the pun) caution - but I'm happy to say that we've both managed to ...
lol I like pain but that'll be and unexpected pain in the heat of the moment might just turn off everything ??
Jun 5, 11:42 pm
Cruz126 Cruz126
My toys are here!!!!!
Jun 6, 7:51 pm
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Cruz126
My toys are here!!!!!
Jun 6, 8:59 pm
Cruz126 Cruz126
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
My ass is so sore...!!!
Jun 7, 9:31 pm
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Cruz126
My ass is so sore...!!!
I hope it's a good sore - because in general if done correctly there should be no soreness.

Patience is the key - especially for new comers, slowly increasing dilation before the thrusting begins is vital. The Tantus Champlette is the perfect silicone toy for preparing yourself for a larger toy. It starts our very small, is very smooth and tapers nicely. Once you can take most of the Champlette without pain - you should be ready for the main event.

Sorry for the lecture - I hope it continues to be a source of fun and intimacy for you and your wife.
Jun 8, 1:24 am
Total posts: 17
Unique posters: 3