Spring Break

Spring Break

A&M A&M
Wanted to get an idea of what people do and where they go for spring break. We are looking at a resort in Cancun for this next spring break. I am a fan of the all inclusive resorts so we will be going to the Dreams resort down there most likely.
05/14/2013
  • Get 3 Toys For $30 Only
  • Get 3 Toys For $50 Only
  • Get 3 Toys For $70 Only
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
GingerAnn GingerAnn
Useful topic breakdown on Cock rings:

How Do You Help During the Holidays?
I was thinking about how the holidays are such a special time for so many people but also very difficult for others. So many folks need help...

Wondering why so many toys pink
Why are so many toys pink? Personally I don't like pink, and it has prevented me from getting a toy due to the color being so unappealing to me.

Which vibrating cock ring is the best?
I would like to purchase one but I do not know which one to buy?

Quesiton about Cock rings
I am wondering if perhaps I am.. wrong about the way we have used cock rings. We've always used very basic silicone/stretchy rings around just his...

Cock rings for women's pleasure?
I have tried cock rings before, but i feel like manual stimulation is better than the vibrator hitting the right spot every so often. Do i just have..
05/14/2013
js250 js250
I don't get a spring break--but if I did take one I would love to go camping for a week.....
05/16/2013
ViVix ViVix
Quote:
Originally posted by A&M
Wanted to get an idea of what people do and where they go for spring break. We are looking at a resort in Cancun for this next spring break. I am a fan of the all inclusive resorts so we will be going to the Dreams resort down there most likely.
I don't get a spring break either, but if I did, I'd be doing something kid-friendly anyway.
05/16/2013
Heather Shadrick Heather Shadrick
IDK yet but I will be preparing for that bathing suit with Music City Wrappers. I've already lost 3 inches in 2 hours.
  •   (1)
    Spam
05/16/2013
Heather Shadrick Heather Shadrick
Quote:
Originally posted by Heather Shadrick
IDK yet but I will be preparing for that bathing suit with Music City Wrappers. I've already lost 3 inches in 2 hours.
Actually might be heading to check out some Ghost Towns this summer. There is a really cool one in Penn. called Centralia. Apparently, a fire that destroyed/condemned most of the town in 1971 is still burning underground today. Interesting? I think so!
05/16/2013
snowminx snowminx
We had spring break in school when it was still winter time....now it's summer break and I'm about to start another class next week. I can't even remember what I did for the break, I think it was still cold so I prob just stayed inside.
05/16/2013
A&M A&M
Quote:
Originally posted by Heather Shadrick
Actually might be heading to check out some Ghost Towns this summer. There is a really cool one in Penn. called Centralia. Apparently, a fire that destroyed/condemned most of the town in 1971 is still burning underground today. Interesting? I think ...
Yeah If I am not mistaking it is a coal fire that is still burning. I have yet to et to go there but I have head of it.
05/18/2013
Heather Shadrick Heather Shadrick
Quote:
Originally posted by A&M
Yeah If I am not mistaking it is a coal fire that is still burning. I have yet to et to go there but I have head of it.
Yeah something like that. I only read about it a couple of weeks ago. Interesting read.
05/18/2013
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 6