I want my wife to get into Pegging with me, Hints?

Featured by EdenFantasys

I want my wife to get into Pegging with me, Hints?

ready4anything ready4anything
Ok so Ive found myself completely obsessed with pegging. Im completely ok with anal play and in fact most of my butt play has been with myself. Ive convinced myself that this is ok and Im not weird, but in the last year convincing my wife has been a different story. She is what I like to call "Plain Jane". Ive also tried to introduce my fetish for woman's panties. And boy that was a NO GO! I did some research and found many websites that sell mens underwear designed like women's and so far Ive been able to get away with it. Was all this to much for her at once? Any ideas to help liberate her mind and get her used to just being happy she's making me happy and comfortable with pegging?

Try #1 was with a Feeldoe slim. The bulb was to uncomfortable for her.
Try #2 RodeoH Lace with Mark02, in the mail and on the way. Cant wait to try!
10/07/2012
  • Sitewide Sale - Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sitewide Sale - Save 85%. Limited Quantity
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by ready4anything
Ok so Ive found myself completely obsessed with pegging. Im completely ok with anal play and in fact most of my butt play has been with myself. Ive convinced myself that this is ok and Im not weird, but in the last year convincing my wife has been a ...
1. Start surfing EF TOGETHER. Work your way into the forums and then to questions like THIS. Show her that other couples are into these things.
2. Tell her you would love to try Pegging. Ask her what SHE would love to try that you two have never done (turn around is fair play).
3. Tell her you want to buy some toys here...TOGETHER. (Don't just shop with Pegging in mind, but for ALL KINDS of toy play).
4. Trust, time and interest...all work to help us get a TEAM of fun sex play going in a marriage.

Good luck.
10/07/2012
Ouroborean Ouroborean
I agree with everything in the above post. She may have a few interests she's not comfortable admitting to herself, just now; you could end up discovering a lot more about each other!
10/07/2012
peleusMD peleusMD
Pegging is quite just passing to me. I never really put much attention on it. EdenFantasys Logo
10/12/2012
Pegee03 Pegee03
Great piece of advice that someone posted on another site - DO NOT show your wife typical pegging porn. You know, the stuff that shows men being humiliated / tortured / abused / degraded, unless that's her thing. Look for pegging that is man-friendly, showing a caring / loving relationship. It's out there, just not as common.
11/19/2012
Beaners Beaners
That breaks my heart that she doesn't want you to wear women's underwear. The girl my boyfriend was dating before me didn't like it either, and it was just such an immense relief to him and made him so happy when it wasn't an issue for me.

Baby steps with this one. Ask her to start putting plugs in your ass, maybe, and then progress to dildos, then pegging? Don't hint. Don't beat around the bush, be outright with it. I would really not like to see one more person in an unhappy sexual situation because they feel that they have to hint.
11/27/2012
84love 84love
Ok so about 8 months ago my wife asked me have I ever let a woman play with my anal or would I. At the moment I was like hell no. Until one night I took x and was super horny having wild fun. She asked if she could do it again then told me the story of her past experience. Oh boy did love it and I'm FAR FROM GAY!! But here lately I've been watching porn of husband and wife pegging. She very comfortable driving a dildo up my ass but when I ask her to do it with a strap on she asked me was I gay
May 27, 1:29 am
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by 84love
Ok so about 8 months ago my wife asked me have I ever let a woman play with my anal or would I. At the moment I was like hell no. Until one night I took x and was super horny having wild fun. She asked if she could do it again then told me the story ...
Perhaps look up Ruby Rider, Pegging 101, and pegging paradise. Cosmos and other women oriented places have information for gals also. Have her research prostate and anal nerve endings.

Good luck. There are many committed heterosexual couples into each other. Harness s are a big seller in the states and Europe.
As for Australia, we would need to as The Toy Guy.

Your wife's reaction is common. Mine was very very hesitant. Slowly she learned how it deepened our relationship. Now, it's whenever I want. Or she wants.

Be careful, she will own you from that point on. She will be the " Boss "
May 27, 2:37 pm
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Perhaps look up Ruby Rider, Pegging 101, and pegging paradise. Cosmos and other women oriented places have information for gals also. Have her research prostate and anal nerve endings.

Good luck. There are many committed heterosexual couples ...
I started to refer to my wife as The Queen - pretty soon it would be common for her to comment "It's good to be the Queen" (especially after 5 or 6 orgasms).

Now my response is "It's good to have a Queen!" Not everyone has someone who is comfortable being the benevolent dictator! (is there a pun in there somewhere?)
May 27, 11:00 pm
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
I started to refer to my wife as The Queen - pretty soon it would be common for her to comment "It's good to be the Queen" (especially after 5 or 6 orgasms).

Now my response is "It's good to have a Queen!" Not ...
We also use Queen and that has been her title
Lately throwing Boss around in reference to her big bad,baddest dildo review
Anyone wanting to learn how the Queen added Boss to her acclaimades,read some Vixen creations Outlaw reviews. Especially the one titled " Named this the BOSS"

Gun, see what she's holding behind her back ?
May 27, 11:10 pm
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 9