When will the Njoy Pure Plug Medium be back in stock?

When will the Njoy Pure Plug Medium be back in stock?

Kitka Kitka
Does anyone know when this is supposed to be back in stock?
04/03/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Kitka
Does anyone know when this is supposed to be back in stock?
You are more likely to get an answer by calling EF or submitting a support ticket.
04/03/2012
LusciousLollypop LusciousLollypop
I was wondering the exact same thing. I want the medium and large njoy's but they are both out of stock and I know I might be bored with the smallest version of the njoys. If you find out, let me know. I may call customer service.
04/03/2012
Kitka Kitka
Quote:
Originally posted by LusciousLollypop
I was wondering the exact same thing. I want the medium and large njoy's but they are both out of stock and I know I might be bored with the smallest version of the njoys. If you find out, let me know. I may call customer service.
Alrighty
04/03/2012
Kitka Kitka
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
You are more likely to get an answer by calling EF or submitting a support ticket.
Thanks for the tip
04/03/2012
LusciousLollypop LusciousLollypop
Quote:
Originally posted by Kitka
Alrighty
I'm talking to them right now. I'll post again when they give me some info. xoxo
04/03/2012
LusciousLollypop LusciousLollypop
Quote:
Originally posted by LusciousLollypop
I'm talking to them right now. I'll post again when they give me some info. xoxo
Customer Service : No problem at all! He says that both of the Njoy plugs should be back by this Friday


yay! friday it is then.

xoxo
04/03/2012
Kitka Kitka
Sweet, sounds great, thanks for the info LusciousLollypop!
04/04/2012
redhead1977 redhead1977
You can be put on a watch list to be notified when it's back in stock.
04/09/2012
bayosgirl bayosgirl
Did you order it yet? I love mine!!
04/10/2012
Kitka Kitka
Quote:
Originally posted by bayosgirl
Did you order it yet? I love mine!!
Yes I did, the day it came back in stock! It will be here in two days
04/10/2012
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 5