We made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tigerlily808 Tigerlily808
With lots of patience and tons of lube, I finally got my NJoy 2.0 plug to fit in my ass. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Now that I've reached this milestone/ goal/ whatever you call it, I'm eager to go a size up. How long do you guys think I should continue anal training with my NJoy plug before I move on? What is the next best thing in terms of size (girth over length)
03/31/2016
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Well, I guess congratulations are in order . Were you jumping for joy? Once in ,one understands why they are named NJoy. I think the 2.0 should be good enough for a few yrs if not longer. Everything about it should satisfy any anal cravings. I do have a question though. What do you mean by " we". Will we see a review on it soon ?
04/01/2016
Vnessa Vnessa
After being away for a bit this is the kind of enthusiasm I love to see upon my return . I love it! Congratulations on your explorations and accomplishments!! Since you worked so hard for this milestone, why not hang out a bit, and enjoy all that the 2.0 has to offer. Take your time experimenting and learning the pleasures it is prepared to give. Then, should you still want more, maybe try the Eleven. It isn't going to give more girth but you can play with length and shape I don't have a larger steel plug in mind at the moment, but that doesn't mean one can't be found. Have fun!
04/03/2016
Tigerlily808 Tigerlily808
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Well, I guess congratulations are in order . Were you jumping for joy? Once in ,one understands why they are named NJoy. I think the 2.0 should be good enough for a few yrs if not longer. Everything about it should satisfy any anal cravings. ...
I was so happy. I danced around the room for a little bit.I even texted my girlfriends and told them. They were like "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! !" BTW the "we" in the title of my post means nothing. I had a song stuck in my head and "we made it." is apart of the chorus.
Thanks for responding
04/03/2016
Tigerlily808 Tigerlily808
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
After being away for a bit this is the kind of enthusiasm I love to see upon my return . I love it! Congratulations on your explorations and accomplishments!! Since you worked so hard for this milestone, why not hang out a bit, and enjoy all that ...
Thanks. I'll definitely do that . This plug has made me a fan of NJoy and I do want to try their other toys in the future.
04/03/2016
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Congrats! Just curious but why would you want to go larger than that?
04/04/2016
Tigerlily808 Tigerlily808
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Congrats! Just curious but why would you want to go larger than that?
Because I'm a freak lol. No really on a serious note, I'm obsessed with anal play-I'm obsessed with ass in general now that I think about it. Anyway, I just want to know how much my butt can take.
04/07/2016
MrClark MrClark
Quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily808
Because I'm a freak lol. No really on a serious note, I'm obsessed with anal play-I'm obsessed with ass in general now that I think about it. Anyway, I just want to know how much my butt can take.
I think the first step is to realize self exploration and exploring one's bounds doesn't make you a freak.

I fully appreciate being anal obsessed, I got into anal play and testing my limits early on as I was curious seeing massive insertions in porn if it was actually possible and if it was actually enjoyable. I've come to appreciate that size doesn't matter, what matters is how what you've inserted "rubs" you. But I did work up to the point I was able to fist myself and take a baseball bat anally. Neither really did anything for me; however, p-spot massagers have become an obsession/addiction when I discovered them.

Anal is also a sex act that is kind of a requirement with anyone I date (not all the time but when the mood hits and we're both into it). My girlfriend had no experience with sex, dating, etc when we started going out so definitely had to slowly ease her into things. We used a number of graduated plugs, anal beads, and fingers over a couple months before eventually having sex anally. The NJoy 2.0 plug is definitely larger than most of the starter plugs we used, some of the later plugs (had 6 of increasing size in girth & length) are similar in girth but slightly longer.

I would say trying some anal beads next potentially or an anal probe? As this will focus more of depth with the same girth.

Still enjoy the experience! Again enjoying yourself and pushing your limits is perfectly normal!
05/18/2016
Andykh Andykh
That's awesome wtg
05/18/2016
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily808
I was so happy. I danced around the room for a little bit.I even texted my girlfriends and told them. They were like "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! !" BTW the "we" in the title of my post means nothing. I had a song stuck in my head and ...
Would that by by Drake,"We made it" ? Or Barry Manilow, "Looks like we made it" ? I stopped with the 2.0 and actually few yrs later use it much less. Still good though. Real good !!
05/19/2016
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 6