Boiling silicone dildo question

Boiling silicone dildo question

Floral Floral
I boiled my new silicone dildo for four minutes, then washed twice with soap and hot water before using it just yesterday. I just read that toys have to be boiled for five minutes before they are totally sterilized. Now I am worried that it is remotely possible that the thing was used and returned by someone else and I didn't totally sterilize it. Should I be concerned about this? Maybe this I am being paranoid but my throat is swollen today and hurts (of course I know that could be totally unrelated).
07/29/2011
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Coralbell Coralbell
I have always heard to boil toys for 3 minutes. Eden doesn't sell products that have been returned anyway, so you really don't need to worry about that!
07/29/2011
Floral Floral
Quote:
Originally posted by Coralbell
I have always heard to boil toys for 3 minutes. Eden doesn't sell products that have been returned anyway, so you really don't need to worry about that!
Thanks Coralbell.
Eden does accept returns... if they don't resell them what do they do with the returns?
07/29/2011
Coralbell Coralbell
Quote:
Originally posted by Floral
Thanks Coralbell.
Eden does accept returns... if they don't resell them what do they do with the returns?
According to this thread returned merchandise it destroyed or returned to the manufacturer.
07/30/2011
Floral Floral
Quote:
Originally posted by Coralbell
According to this thread returned merchandise it destroyed or returned to the manufacturer.
Oh, great! Thanks for this!
07/30/2011
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 2