Have you try to disinfect dildo with Vinegar?

Have you try to disinfect dildo with Vinegar?

Royalflush123 Royalflush123
Just curious if I can use Vinegar to sterilize/disinfect Cyberskin and Pleasureskin dildo, anybody try Vinegar as disinfectant?
02/12/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Coralbell Coralbell
Cyberskin and pleasureskin can't be sterilized since they're porous. I also wouldn't want to put vinegar on anything that's going in my vagina.
02/12/2011
ScottA ScottA
Vinegar won't do enough to make it worthwhile on anything as porous as Cyberskin. Use a condom if you're concerned about cleanliness.
02/13/2011
Gallowraven Gallowraven
speaking of vinegar...I once soaked in a bath with 3/4 cup white vinegar to help cure a yeast infection, and it worked like a charm. I didn't put the vinegar water inside me, but it worked. I had to do that because at the time it was a matter of not being able to get any medication for it. yea, we were THAT strapped for cash at that point. it was a homeopathic remedy for it. but I don't think it would do any good to try to sterilize a toy with.
02/13/2011
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Gallowraven
speaking of vinegar...I once soaked in a bath with 3/4 cup white vinegar to help cure a yeast infection, and it worked like a charm. I didn't put the vinegar water inside me, but it worked. I had to do that because at the time it was a matter ...
Great to know - thanks for the info!
02/13/2011
ScottA ScottA
Vinegar is a minor disinfectant/preservat ive, but you can't rely on it.
02/13/2011
toxie m toxie m
Quote:
Originally posted by Gallowraven
speaking of vinegar...I once soaked in a bath with 3/4 cup white vinegar to help cure a yeast infection, and it worked like a charm. I didn't put the vinegar water inside me, but it worked. I had to do that because at the time it was a matter ...
Oh, awesome info! Thanks.

I think I wouldn't use vinegar to clean toys even if it was super effective, I just hate the smell. At work in the past we used it in our mop water to wash the floors and it just made the whole store smell so completely awful, yuck.
02/13/2011
Harlot O Harlot O
Quote:
Originally posted by Coralbell
Cyberskin and pleasureskin can't be sterilized since they're porous. I also wouldn't want to put vinegar on anything that's going in my vagina.
Vinegar is not bad for your vagina. Often it's quite the opposite.
02/13/2011
Royalflush123 Royalflush123
Quote:
Originally posted by Royalflush123
Just curious if I can use Vinegar to sterilize/disinfect Cyberskin and Pleasureskin dildo, anybody try Vinegar as disinfectant?
Apple Cider Vinegar kills bacteria and viruses (such as HPV), as someone mention it can be use to treat yeast infection effectively, so I'm pretty sure it can be just as effective to sterilize dildo to certain degree, but I'm just not sure if it would destroy silicon or rubber....
02/14/2011
Harlot O Harlot O
Quote:
Originally posted by Royalflush123
Apple Cider Vinegar kills bacteria and viruses (such as HPV), as someone mention it can be use to treat yeast infection effectively, so I'm pretty sure it can be just as effective to sterilize dildo to certain degree, but I'm just not sure if ...
Well, I use AC vinegar to clean a number of things around my home - including silicone and rubber kitchen products, etc. So far there has been no visible signs of warping or deterioration, so I don't imagine your sex toys would be any different.
02/14/2011
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 7