Recommendations for slim, long dildos?

Recommendations for slim, long dildos?

Anastasia Beaverhousen Anastasia Beaverhousen
Hey everyone.

I wondering if anyone could recommend a dildo that was on the slim side, but was still fairly long. My partner and I have used both the Small and Medium Silk and the girth of the Small was the most comfortable for them, but we were hoping for something a bit longer.

Thanks.
04/14/2013
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Save 85% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Anastasia Beaverhousen
Hey everyone.

I wondering if anyone could recommend a dildo that was on the slim side, but was still fairly long. My partner and I have used both the Small and Medium Silk and the girth of the Small was the most comfortable for them, but we ...
The Tantus Leisure is 1-1/4" diameter, 6-1/2" insertable length, comes with a bullet, and is similar to the Silk line in shape.
04/14/2013
jr2012 jr2012
I have the Tantus Charmer which I think is a perfectly petite circumference. The G-spot ridges are a nice added bonus that could add to your collection, too. Highly recommended!
04/14/2013
Jason707 Jason707
Looking for a realistic feeling dildo with balls that has an insertable length of 10" to 12" and a diameter of 1 1/2" to 1 3/4".
09/13/2017
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by Jason707
Looking for a realistic feeling dildo with balls that has an insertable length of 10" to 12" and a diameter of 1 1/2" to 1 3/4".
How about John Holmes by Doc Johnson?

09/14/2017
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
How about John Holmes by Doc Johnson?

I have never heard of the John Holms dildo being referred to as 'slim'. At 2.5" diameter and 8" around - I call this a size-queen's dream!

If it's strap-on sex that is at issue here. There is no doubt that length is helpful. We use the Vixskin Outlaw - which at 2" diameter is smaller than the John Holms - there is no way to call it slim.


You might shop the Vamp line of silicone dildos. Their Gorgio, Gianni or Dominique may be just the ticket for you. You'll have to decide on firmness. Softer will be more comfortable - but may be difficult to get into a tight space - or even pop out during thrusting. They have a couple of others in the 1.5" x 7.5" range that may also be of interest.

Good luck.
09/14/2017
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
How about John Holmes by Doc Johnson?

Oh no, we once saw a John Holmes flick. She first had to take whatever she could in her tiny mouth. Then he put this small very young girl dressed as an candy striper in obstetrician stirrups. With her legs high up in the air he proceeded to put his monster d** k in her p***y. Before he was even 1/2 way in she was squirming and squirming and panting. Her face was in obvious distress

After pumping her silly he pulled out. OW said," omg it's so long and fat ! " We were both relieved he stopped. The poor thing was still in the stirrups and looked dazed.

Then to both our dismay ( and maybe the candy striper) he put his long enormous thing in her tight butthole He pummeled her backdoor merciless

We were both so glad when he was done. The poor thing was left there with her b hole open and p***y all wet.

I guess that's why OW doesn't want me in her back door

Btw, JH's like I'm NOT!
09/14/2017
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
I have never heard of the John Holms dildo being referred to as 'slim'. At 2.5" diameter and 8" around - I call this a size-queen's dream!

If it's strap-on sex that is at issue here. There is no doubt that length is ...
Size queen . Person might be a guy. From snooping some of the adult sites quite a few kings around.
09/14/2017
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Size queen . Person might be a guy. From snooping some of the adult sites quite a few kings around.
Fair enough - we are a King and Queen family
09/15/2017
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 7