Talking about favorite lingerie ;)

Lena Eden Lena Eden
Happy Lingerie day to all lingerie addicts out there!



Honestly, I haven’t even heard about this day until my hunny came up to me this morning and asked what present would I like to get on Monday. Well, after checking the calendar I was quite happy to find out that April 24th is known as National Lingerie Day!

And I DO love wearing sexy sets as well as regular stockings, garterbelts, and so on.

There are so many little outfits to spice up your night! Let’s talk about the favorites. What’s your favorite item to wear? Actually, how often do you buy sexy lingerie? Do you buy it for yourself or get it as a gift? Both ladies and gents are welcome to share!
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
sXeVegan90 , MrClark , momon , Inside out
4
Nyja1222 , symbiasin , DancerKittyKat , Lvstoplay , Lena Eden , pugtato , Stellar , wrecklesswords , Bibba , QueenD , Lucas , louise83 , js250 , freud13 , #kayndre , Vnessa , Daddy'sSexKitten , La Bachatera
18
Lena Eden , Stellar , wrecklesswords , freud13 , Vnessa , Inside out , Daddy'sSexKitten , La Bachatera
8
MrClark , Nyja1222 , DancerKittyKat , wrecklesswords , #kayndre
5
pugtato , momon , La Bachatera
3
#kayndre
1
MrClark , DancerKittyKat , pugtato , wrecklesswords , QueenD , freud13 , Vnessa , momon , La Bachatera
9
sXeVegan90 , Nyja1222 , Lena Eden , wrecklesswords , Bibba , QueenD , louise83 , js250 , Vnessa , Daddy'sSexKitten , La Bachatera
11
symbiasin
1
Total votes: 60 (22 voters)
Poll is open
Apr 21, 11:47 am
  • Save 70% On 3 Item Set
  • Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Save 65% on Massager and 3 Attachments Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
sXeVegan90 sXeVegan90
I prefer to see my girlfriend in corsets because they really show off her curves and make her look super sexy. But, I also enjoy just sexy bras and underwear on her. The most fun however, is taking them off! For me, it's about the visuals, and I love lingerie on my partner, seeing her in that set she bought just for me. It makes me feel special.
Apr 21, 6:41 pm
MrClark MrClark
Quote:
Originally posted by sXeVegan90
I prefer to see my girlfriend in corsets because they really show off her curves and make her look super sexy. But, I also enjoy just sexy bras and underwear on her. The most fun however, is taking them off! For me, it's about the visuals, and I ...
Agree, honestly... anything that helps highlight my girlfriends assets, always looks sexy. We've had some outfits that are designed for women of significant body types and they fall short, as add extra fabric vs really enhancing her curves/beauty.
Apr 21, 8:23 pm
DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
Personally, I don't really have a favorite category of lingerie since styles within each category vary. I tend to like lace and frills over leather and latex. However, if the lingerie fits me well and makes me feel sexy and confident, I'm down for any type of lingerie!

My favorite part of wearing lingerie is watching my S.O's mouth water when I try it on. There's no greater compliment.

I recently bought about five different lingerie sets from EdenFantasys to bulk up my collection, so I probably won't be purchasing more any time soon.
Apr 23, 11:58 pm
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
I'm not big on anything too feminine and usually skip the lingerie in general.
Apr 24, 7:04 am
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by sXeVegan90
I prefer to see my girlfriend in corsets because they really show off her curves and make her look super sexy. But, I also enjoy just sexy bras and underwear on her. The most fun however, is taking them off! For me, it's about the visuals, and I ...
Do you have any special colors that turn you on more than others?

For example, if choosing between red & black, which one looks hotter for you?
Apr 24, 10:22 am
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by DancerKittyKat
Personally, I don't really have a favorite category of lingerie since styles within each category vary. I tend to like lace and frills over leather and latex. However, if the lingerie fits me well and makes me feel sexy and confident, I'm ...
And I think that Night Service Maid is the best one you've got!! How about your SO? Does he ask you to wear a specific lingerie/costume more often?
Apr 24, 10:28 am
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by Lvstoplay
I'm not big on anything too feminine and usually skip the lingerie in general.
How about the vibrating panty?
Apr 24, 10:29 am
DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
And I think that Night Service Maid is the best one you've got!! How about your SO? Does he ask you to wear a specific lingerie/costume more often?
He prefers that I go without panties/bra most of the time. However, when he is in the mood for lingerie, he tends to request the more sexual costumes over the sensual ones.
Apr 24, 10:36 pm
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena Eden
Do you have any special colors that turn you on more than others?

For example, if choosing between red & black, which one looks hotter for you?
Out of those two, I prefer black. Dark colors and nothing bright. Generally nothing too feminine and nothing slutty looking. The positioning of the vibrator isn't usually perfect, nor are they comfy enough - some of the vibrators you sell however work nice to create your own vibrating panties.
Apr 25, 5:32 pm
#kayndre #kayndre
Quote:
Originally posted by DancerKittyKat
He prefers that I go without panties/bra most of the time. However, when he is in the mood for lingerie, he tends to request the more sexual costumes over the sensual ones.
#dre does too! have you tried pulling out some cupless outfit? I like to the illusion of being nude by still wearing something that makes me feel sexy.
May 6, 11:18 pm
DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
Quote:
Originally posted by #kayndre
#dre does too! have you tried pulling out some cupless outfit? I like to the illusion of being nude by still wearing something that makes me feel sexy.
That does sound sexy! I'll have to give that a try!
May 7, 12:16 pm
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 6