Andropenis

Andropenis

Illumin8 Illumin8
Was just browsing Fleshlight's website, and came across an interesting device I've never seen before - the Andropenis - link

Anyone seen/used this before?
09/25/2011
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
Quote:
Originally posted by Illumin8
Was just browsing Fleshlight's website, and came across an interesting device I've never seen before - the Andropenis - link

Anyone seen/used this before?
This downright scary and painful looking. My husband thinks so too! He keeps saying "Owwwch" in ET's voice.
09/25/2011
Illumin8 Illumin8
Quote:
Originally posted by Redboxbaby
This downright scary and painful looking. My husband thinks so too! He keeps saying "Owwwch" in ET's voice.
Yeah, definitely looks a bit intimidating/painful to me as well. I was just really intrigued by it!
09/25/2011
Kindred Kindred
There is a review of it from 2010 (link) and Maxim started a poll if you're interested.
09/25/2011
Illumin8 Illumin8
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
There is a review of it from 2010 (link) and Maxim started a poll if you're interested. ...
Thanks for the links, Kindred.
09/25/2011
Yaoi Pervette (deleted) Yaoi Pervette (deleted)
They make medical claims for this device. Can't they get in trouble with the FDA for doing that?
09/25/2011
mandiegk mandiegk
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
There is a review of it from 2010 (link) and Maxim started a poll if you're interested. ...
Thanks Kindred!

That thing is scary looking.
09/25/2011
Illumin8 Illumin8
Quote:
Originally posted by Yaoi Pervette (deleted)
They make medical claims for this device. Can't they get in trouble with the FDA for doing that?
It's apparently registered as a Medical Device Type 2 with the FDA: link
09/25/2011
Illusional Illusional
OMG.. lol
09/25/2011
Yaoi Pervette (deleted) Yaoi Pervette (deleted)
Quote:
Originally posted by Illumin8
It's apparently registered as a Medical Device Type 2 with the FDA: link
Okay, I didn't see that anywhere on their website. I only saw the European registration.
09/25/2011
Ghost Ghost
Just looks like one of those polio leg braces.. but for your penis.
09/26/2011
Illumin8 Illumin8
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghost
Just looks like one of those polio leg braces.. but for your penis.
Haha so true!
09/26/2011
Checkmate Checkmate
You're going to stretch my what!!! Gotta pass on this one.
09/26/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
That sounds painful, I think I'll be keeping my husband's penis away from it lol.
09/26/2011
Illumin8 Illumin8
Haha I know it looks crazy. I don't know what it is about it, but I feel so curious and want to see it in person.
09/29/2011
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 9