Best sucking vibrator?

Best sucking vibrator?

Avalee Avalee
Best sucking vibrator? Good at licking and sucking your pussy and clit.
11/16/2010
  • Buy 1 - Get 1 FREE
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Save 80% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Shellz31 Shellz31
Quote:
Originally posted by Avalee
Best sucking vibrator? Good at licking and sucking your pussy and clit.
Im not sure about sucking but the Sqweel (if Eden get them in eventually) is a very nice licking oral toy.
But I've heard some great things about SaSi as well which Im getting for christmas.
11/16/2010
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Quote:
Originally posted by Shellz31
Im not sure about sucking but the Sqweel (if Eden get them in eventually) is a very nice licking oral toy.
But I've heard some great things about SaSi as well which Im getting for christmas.
I really don't know if I'm going to be able to hold out for EF to carry the Sqweel...I was playing with the demo in the Museum of Sex store and I need that toy...
11/16/2010
Lavendar Menace Lavendar Menace
I was wondering the same thing lately!

I've heard a lot of negative things about the Sqweel, but the SaSi is something I hope to buy one of these days.
11/17/2010
Avalee Avalee
Quote:
Originally posted by Lavendar Menace
I was wondering the same thing lately!

I've heard a lot of negative things about the Sqweel, but the SaSi is something I hope to buy one of these days.
Same here, I've heard negative things about the Sqweel, but also some good. SaSi seems good but it's $149.99 and not sure it licks/sucks.
11/17/2010
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 4