Luxury clitoral vibes...

Luxury clitoral vibes...

Rossie Rossie
Are they really worth it? Know which one to buy? What would work best for you? Tired of flipping tabs on your internet trying to compare? The comparison option not giving you enough of a comparison? Curious about which motor packs the biggest punch? Take a gander at Woman China's awesome "The Great Clit Toy Comparison Post".
07/01/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Woman China Woman China
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Are they really worth it? Know which one to buy? What would work best for you? Tired of flipping tabs on your internet trying to compare? The comparison option not giving you enough of a comparison? Curious about which motor packs the biggest punch? ...
Ahh thank-you darling for the pimpage!!! I'm tickled pink you enjoy it!!!
07/01/2012
Gracie Gracie
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Are they really worth it? Know which one to buy? What would work best for you? Tired of flipping tabs on your internet trying to compare? The comparison option not giving you enough of a comparison? Curious about which motor packs the biggest punch? ...
You want to know what's funny? When I saw your topic I was going to point you to Woman China's Blog post! I agree with you everybody should check it out!
07/01/2012
Mwar Mwar
That is a great comparison! I personally love my Tango, but I haven't gotten to trying as many toys as Woman China. It was a great comparison!
07/01/2012
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Woman China
Ahh thank-you darling for the pimpage!!! I'm tickled pink you enjoy it!!!
You are very welcome!
07/01/2012
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Gracie
You want to know what's funny? When I saw your topic I was going to point you to Woman China's Blog post! I agree with you everybody should check it out!
Yup, I believe all clit toy enthusiasts should read her post!
07/01/2012
SneakersAndPearls SneakersAndPearls
My head is now buzzing with info! Great post and comparison, as usual, Woman.
07/01/2012
Woman China Woman China
Quote:
Originally posted by Gracie
You want to know what's funny? When I saw your topic I was going to point you to Woman China's Blog post! I agree with you everybody should check it out!
Merci buttocks Gracie for thinking of my post!!!
07/01/2012
Woman China Woman China
Quote:
Originally posted by SneakersAndPearls
My head is now buzzing with info! Great post and comparison, as usual, Woman.
Thank goodness there are no bees in your head! that would hurt all that buzz buzz buzzing!!!

Thanks for reading it Pearls!
07/01/2012
Woman China Woman China
Quote:
Originally posted by Mwar
That is a great comparison! I personally love my Tango, but I haven't gotten to trying as many toys as Woman China. It was a great comparison!
I am falling into a deep lust with my Tango... I cannot wait to get more sleeves to see all it can do!!!
07/01/2012
ghalik ghalik
Quote:
Originally posted by Woman China
Merci buttocks Gracie for thinking of my post!!!
Lol that's a fabulous typo.
07/01/2012
Woman China Woman China
Quote:
Originally posted by ghalik
Lol that's a fabulous typo.
Where is the typo????
07/01/2012
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Woman China
Where is the typo????
Maybe she meant your 'thank you'?
07/01/2012
Woman China Woman China
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Maybe she meant your 'thank you'?
Merci buttocks????

There was no typos!!! I'm Canadian, so I pretend I know how to speak the language!!!
07/01/2012
marrythenight marrythenight
awesome post!! I am a fan of broader, rumbly-er clit vibes too, I think--I have the fun factory layaspot, lelo mia, bswish bcurious, bottle rockets orion, and the eden fantasy bullet and the layaspot is my favorite, closely followed by the mia. looks like I have to look into the tango with a sleeve! and the matryoshka!
07/01/2012
Rockasaurus Rockasaurus
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Are they really worth it? Know which one to buy? What would work best for you? Tired of flipping tabs on your internet trying to compare? The comparison option not giving you enough of a comparison? Curious about which motor packs the biggest punch? ...
They are absolutely worth it! That is a great comparison post!
07/01/2012
Woman China Woman China
Quote:
Originally posted by marrythenight
awesome post!! I am a fan of broader, rumbly-er clit vibes too, I think--I have the fun factory layaspot, lelo mia, bswish bcurious, bottle rockets orion, and the eden fantasy bullet and the layaspot is my favorite, closely followed by the mia. looks ...
I've heard too many mixed thoughts on the layaspot for example; that some colours are actually stronger than others!!! I was considering it and the Yooo and it took all I had not to buy yet another clit vibe that I'd be sad with. And even though everyone says the Yooo is brilliant and fantastic and such a great thing... many have said that about all the toys I've up there.

The Tango is perfect the way it is ONLY if you are liking pin point. If you are not, I would strongly suggest the Salsa instead and get the sleeves for the Salsa (the tip fits better into the Tantus sleeves, and Tantus is silicone and all that fun stuff so you are look at a long lasting sleeve).

The Matryoshka is so worth it!!! It is a neat little toy!!!
07/02/2012
Woman China Woman China
Quote:
Originally posted by Rockasaurus
They are absolutely worth it! That is a great comparison post!
Merci twinkletoes!!! I am glad you enjoyed it!!!
07/02/2012
ghalik ghalik
Quote:
Originally posted by Woman China
Merci buttocks????

There was no typos!!! I'm Canadian, so I pretend I know how to speak the language!!!
Ohhh... sorry. I thought it was an autocorrect thing. My phone would totally do that if I tried to type "merci beaucoup" considering its history of suggestions...
07/02/2012
Total posts: 19
Unique posters: 8