Tenga Egg + Hitachi Wand

Contributor: DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
I've heard rumours that the Tenga Eggs can be used as covers/additional textures for wands like the Hitachi or fairy line, but my question is... Has anyone done this?! I'm dying to know how it works, and if there are good and bad textures.

Come on, wand-wielding ladies and gentlemen, spill!
02/15/2011
  • Save Extra 50% On Sexobot Attachment
  • Upgrade Your Hands-Free Play!
  • Complete strap-on set for extra 15% off
  • Save 50% On Shower Nozzle With Enema Set
  • Enjoy 50% Off Selected Items
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: GingerAnn GingerAnn
Perceptive forum discussions on Wand massagers:

Weight of Hitachi Magic Wand vs. Lelo Smart Wand
The Hitachi Magic wand looks larger and a bit more awkward compared to the Lelo Smart Wand, is it lighter then the Hitachi?

Which massager?
Which one would you get?

Massager Sale for EF Facebook Friends
Wow! The sale on massagers went quickly but I'm curious to know what wands the lovely people at Eden Fantasy purchased. I'm so thrilled about my new..

Is the Pure Wand worth it (for me)?
I already own the Reflections Serenity glass dildo, which is shaped a lot like the Pure Wand. I've been eying the Pure Wand for a while now, but I've.

How would you rate?
How would you rate your satisfaction level with your don wands product? I bought one and I like the toy it was supposed to light up but that never...
02/15/2011
Contributor: Shellz31 Shellz31
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
I've heard rumours that the Tenga Eggs can be used as covers/additional textures for wands like the Hitachi or fairy line, but my question is... Has anyone done this?! I'm dying to know how it works, and if there are good and bad ... more
I have the Mystic Wand Rechargeable and use a Tenga egg on it as I found the grooves rather sharp for clit fun.
The Tenga egg on it is FANTASTIC!!!

I'm going to buy more patterns!
02/15/2011
Contributor: Jimbo Jones Jimbo Jones
Quote:
Originally posted by Shellz31
I have the Mystic Wand Rechargeable and use a Tenga egg on it as I found the grooves rather sharp for clit fun.
The Tenga egg on it is FANTASTIC!!!

I'm going to buy more patterns!
I had to read you post a couple of times to get it. The Mystic Wand Rechargeable has grooves that are too sharp for clit fun, correct? The Tenga Egg makes it more comfortable. That's a pretty sweet use for the Egg. Does it hold up through several sessions or does the Egg start deteriorating pretty quickly?
02/15/2011
Contributor: Shellz31 Shellz31
Quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones
I had to read you post a couple of times to get it. The Mystic Wand Rechargeable has grooves that are too sharp for clit fun, correct? The Tenga Egg makes it more comfortable. That's a pretty sweet use for the Egg. Does it hold up through several ... more
Yeah the outter edges on the grooves tend to be a little sharp for my liking. Not so bad when it's not on but once there is vibration, I find it irritates. I had trouble using it but then I got the Twisted Tenga Egg which fits perfectly and I'm enjoying my wand a whole lot better now!
So far it's holding up no worries. I haven't noticed any wear. But I orgasm easily so don't require a long session.... I haven't used it for long each time.

I believe it will last quite awhile cause ya not putting that much pressure on it like ya would if using it as a masturbator.
I definitely want other patterns!
02/15/2011
Contributor: Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
i just bought a Hitachi... so I think I may now have to invest in a few Tenga eggs as well.
02/15/2011
Contributor: DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by Shellz31
Yeah the outter edges on the grooves tend to be a little sharp for my liking. Not so bad when it's not on but once there is vibration, I find it irritates. I had trouble using it but then I got the Twisted Tenga Egg which fits perfectly and ... more
You simply must let me know when you get more patterns.

Do you find that it dulls the vibrations?
02/15/2011
Contributor: Shellz31 Shellz31
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
You simply must let me know when you get more patterns.

Do you find that it dulls the vibrations?
No - the Mystic Wand is so powerful and the eggs aren't that thick so it doesn't dull the vibrations at all for me.
I only use the wand on the first or sometimes on the second levels.

I'm planning on getting the Sparkle and Twinkle next.
02/16/2011