Would you dare to try a vibrator with a rotating, barbed shaft?

Would you dare to try a vibrator with a rotating, barbed shaft?

DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
So, I just stumbled across the Aaron Rotating Stimulator by Eden on the site. It has a rotating shaft with an barbed tip! Wow!

Aaron

It sort of scares me but it also looks really hot! I would definitely like to try it! What about you? Would you dare to try this daunting toy?
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
ReverieReviews
1  (6%)
DancerKittyKat , Mallorys , Gunsmoke , Inquisitor , Kate Watts , MrClark , Devz , C&K0143 , TheSlyFox , kalarus , BeautyMonster , Lena Eden
12  (75%)
jen1447 , OH&W, Lovebears , Lvstoplay
3  (19%)
Total votes: 16
Poll is open
Feb 15, 7:10 pm
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
jen1447 jen1447
I'm assuming the barbs are soft and flexible? If so, sure thing. If not ....eh, seems more like an S&M toy and I can think of better types of pain.
Feb 16, 10:47 am
DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
Quote:
Originally posted by jen1447
I'm assuming the barbs are soft and flexible? If so, sure thing. If not ....eh, seems more like an S&M toy and I can think of better types of pain.
Yes, I'm assuming the barbs are flexible. Talk about extreme texture!
Feb 16, 2:07 pm
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Wonder why it has a boy's name ? If the barbs/petals are just the right texture/firmness might be good for clit stimulation. What gurl doesn't love that ?
Feb 16, 2:15 pm
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
I'd expect to do a pretty good job at stimulating a woman's labia - and possibly her clit - assuming a light touch and soft 'paddles'
Feb 17, 1:00 am
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Now that looks interesting, but I'm a little confused. It rotates and vibrates. Which end is insertable and how does one clean this toy? My concern is where the rotating head meets the body of the toy.

I'm also assuming this toy is water resistant, am I wrong?
Feb 17, 1:27 pm
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
With some many men saying they would try this and having a boy's name, maybe it does appeal to male's also. Anyway we will nv know, last check it has been discontinued here.

And yes, it does look like waterproof design. Another product from Pretty Love.
Feb 17, 1:58 pm
DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Now that looks interesting, but I'm a little confused. It rotates and vibrates. Which end is insertable and how does one clean this toy? My concern is where the rotating head meets the body of the toy.

I'm also assuming this toy is ...
I'm guessing the side with the controls (without the barbs) is the part that is inserted. I would hope that it's waterproof as well! I'm not sure. It sold out quickly.
Feb 18, 12:58 am
DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
With some many men saying they would try this and having a boy's name, maybe it does appeal to male's also. Anyway we will nv know, last check it has been discontinued here.

And yes, it does look like waterproof design. Another ...
This points out society's inclination to shame male homosexuality. Many female toys have female names and no one thinks twice about it. However, if you dare to name a male toy with a male name, it is suddenly taboo or undesirable for males. It's a shame society at large can't be more accepting.
Feb 18, 1:01 am
DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
I'd expect to do a pretty good job at stimulating a woman's labia - and possibly her clit - assuming a light touch and soft 'paddles'
Good point! I didn't even think about the petals stroking the labia and clit! This reminds me of the Sqweel toys. It looks like EF only has the male version.



Here is Sqweel Go, the female travel version
Feb 18, 1:07 am
Devz Devz
looks like fun
Feb 22, 12:31 pm
TheSlyFox TheSlyFox
It could be fun! I would give it a try
Mar 16, 1:09 pm
ReverieReviews ReverieReviews
If this was still available, sure, I'd totally be up for giving it a try!

It isn't like the toy has razors attached to it or anything - they just appear to be extended, soft nubs that would provide a unique and interesting experience.

Do you know those little misting fans people tend to carry and use in places like amusement parks, with the soft fan "blades" that spin around? As a kid I used to love putting my hand against them as they spun, and I'd imagine this toy would be very similar to that feeling although likely with slower rotations.
Oct 5, 11:29 am
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 8