The Secret List- Just Figured out it's a personal store!

The Secret List- Just Figured out it's a personal store!

Sera Sera
Did anyone think this was just a blank topic or mysterious category? Turns out it's a real personal store.
10/20/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Buy 3 Items for $20
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
thedude thedude
had me fooled
01/28/2011
C-Rae C-Rae
Wow.. Well I thought it was like a place to leave Anon messages and stuff
06/22/2011
Sunny Bunny Sunny Bunny
Quote:
Originally posted by Sera
Did anyone think this was just a blank topic or mysterious category? Turns out it's a real personal store.
im still not sure what the hell personal stores are or how to find em lol
07/02/2011
Rockin' Rockin'
Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Bunny
im still not sure what the hell personal stores are or how to find em lol
A personal store is a mini-store that a contributor puts together. It's a small selection of products chosen by the contributor. Here is the list of personal stores that people have created on EdenFantasys. You're welcome to make one yourself if you'd like. Just email partners@edenfantasys.com saying you'd like a personal store, and include the name you'd like for your store.
07/05/2011
LovelyBeauty LovelyBeauty
Wow! I had no idea!
08/22/2011
Chaotic Rantings Chaotic Rantings
I had no idea either. Hrm.
08/25/2011
Jimmy Stevenson Jimmy Stevenson
Interesting.
09/01/2011
Theaadrian Theaadrian
I had no idea. That could be made clearer somewhere on the site...
11/08/2011
Kendrir Kendrir
I'd been wondering what the personal stores were, too. Thanks!
11/12/2011
Cherry21 Cherry21
i've never found a personal store, but if anyone would direct me to one i'd be willing to purchase off of it! I think we should all support each other!
11/13/2011
Rockin' Rockin'
Quote:
Originally posted by Cherry21
i've never found a personal store, but if anyone would direct me to one i'd be willing to purchase off of it! I think we should all support each other!
Here is the list of personal stores on EdenFantasys if you'd like to check them out.
11/14/2011
Darklyvan Darklyvan
Quote:
Originally posted by Sera
Did anyone think this was just a blank topic or mysterious category? Turns out it's a real personal store.
I thought it might be
11/16/2011
Jennysweets Jennysweets
Quote:
Originally posted by Rockin'
A personal store is a mini-store that a contributor puts together. It's a small selection of products chosen by the contributor. Here is the list of personal stores that people have created on EdenFantasys. You're welcome to make one yourself ...
great to have the list
11/29/2011
MamaDivine MamaDivine
huh. lol
01/23/2012
hillys hillys
huh?
02/21/2012
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 15