do you keep a dairy?

do you keep a dairy?

kawigrl kawigrl
when I was younger I occasionally wrote in a dairy, does anyone keep a dairy, how often do you write in it?
02/15/2012
  • Get 3 Toys For 60% Off
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
P'Gell P'Gell
No, I'm lactose intolerant.

I used to journal, but I haven't done it in a while. I kept a sex journal, in code for several years and may go back to doing that, but that's mostly record keeping and not real details or feelings etc.
02/15/2012
underHim underHim
My parents used to force me to write in a diary when I was younger, thought I needed to express myself more Okay then... so no once they did not make me anymore I hated the idea
02/15/2012
Eva Schwaltz Eva Schwaltz
I have lots of dairy but I don't write on them.
02/15/2012
KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by kawigrl
when I was younger I occasionally wrote in a dairy, does anyone keep a dairy, how often do you write in it?
I used to, after my diary got ruined though I stopped bothering.
Now all my feelings are channeled into stories and poems so I guess in a way that still counts.
02/17/2012
MamaDivine MamaDivine
Quote:
Originally posted by kawigrl
when I was younger I occasionally wrote in a dairy, does anyone keep a dairy, how often do you write in it?
Nah, I used to when I was a teenager. But haven't since I got married at 16yrs old. Heck I dunno where it even ended up at lol.
02/17/2012
Chilipepper Chilipepper
My ex-husband worked at one - they let him go because he was scaring the cows. (True story. Even cows didn't like him.)

I keep a diary in my datebook. I don't feel the pressure to write a whole page worth, and it keeps to the main points of the day so I can refer to it later if I need to see any patterns going on.
02/17/2012
KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
My ex-husband worked at one - they let him go because he was scaring the cows. (True story. Even cows didn't like him.)

I keep a diary in my datebook. I don't feel the pressure to write a whole page worth, and it keeps to the main ...
...0_0 Aren't cows supposed to be nice? Must have been one hell of an asshole to scare such creatures.
02/19/2012
Woman China Woman China
I keep a blog and write letters to my family. Between the two of those? I say those are my journals.
02/19/2012
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Quote:
Originally posted by KyotoAngel
...0_0 Aren't cows supposed to be nice? Must have been one hell of an asshole to scare such creatures.
Well, when there's emotional abuse and isolation going on (and that's just being his wife), others are able to sense what a creep he is without opening his mouth.
02/19/2012
te te
I do not keep a diary.
02/19/2012
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 9