What to do when you have an allergic reaction to lube?

Contributor: Beautiful-Disaster Beautiful-Disaster
I think I'm having an allergic reaction to a lube that has glycerin and propylene glycol in the ingredients. After using it with my glass toy, my vagina is itchy! What should I do to help with the itchiness?
  • Upgrade Your Hands-Free Play!
  • Save Extra 50% On Sexobot Attachment
  • Save 85% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Save 70% On Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Enjoy 50% Off Selected Items
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: married with children married with children
I her had a problem with a lube yet. Not sure what you could do. Have you talked to a nurse about it. They might have a good idea.
Contributor: Gone (LD29) Gone (LD29)
Let me preface this by saying I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. What I would personally do, is take a Benadryl and use hydrocortisone cream on any *external* itching. Obviously, don't use that lube again. If you're still having problems in the morning, call your doctor's office.

Doing that has worked well for me when I've found an allergy to different bath or body products, but I've never found myself allergic to something I've used internally.