Kissa & glass toys

Contributor: Miss T Miss T
Just received my Kissa and this is my first glass toy. I was never interested in them until I got this baby. Any suggestions on any glass dildo's that are not over a hundred bucks would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to purchase my first all glass dildo or g spot toy, but want to go inexpensive to start. I love how beautiful they all are, but the decision process is overwhelming..lol
02/16/2011
  • Save Extra 50% On Sexobot Attachment
  • Upgrade Your Hands-Free Play!
  • Complete strap-on set for extra 15% off
  • Save 50% On Shower Nozzle With Enema Set
  • Enjoy 50% Off Selected Items
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Contributor: GingerAnn GingerAnn
Helpful topic info on Glass dildo:

Pros and cons of glass dildos?
tell me your thoughts on glass dildos and the pros and cons

How many glass dildos do you have?
How many glass dildos do you own? And do you want to keep buying more??

Can a glass dildo be used as a strap on?
My partner and I have recently been wanting a glass dildo. We normally use a harness etc. However, we do not know if/of any glass dildo that are safe.

Does glass scare any one else
does using glass concern any one else

Prettiest anal toys: glass buttplug edition
Really, this is about rating toys based on attractiveness. But if you have personal experiences with any of these, post those too!
02/16/2011
Contributor: Jobthingy Jobthingy
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss T
Just received my Kissa and this is my first glass toy. I was never interested in them until I got this baby. Any suggestions on any glass dildo's that are not over a hundred bucks would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to purchase my first ... more
From the main EF page, you can click Dildos on the left hand side and refine by material and price. There are many inexpensive glass toys here.
02/16/2011
Contributor: gone77 gone77
We've got a 25% off glass and metal toys sale going on right now, and there are a few g-spot glass dildos that are under $30: link

Happy shopping!
02/16/2011
Contributor: Miss T Miss T
Quote:
Originally posted by gone77
We've got a 25% off glass and metal toys sale going on right now, and there are a few g-spot glass dildos that are under $30: link

Happy shopping!
Awesome Kristi! Thanks! I don't know how I missed this. Planning my next order and I hope I'm not the only one that takes forever to make decisions with such an awesome selection that EF carries.
02/16/2011
Contributor: BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss T
Just received my Kissa and this is my first glass toy. I was never interested in them until I got this baby. Any suggestions on any glass dildo's that are not over a hundred bucks would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to purchase my first ... more
I'd go with the Amethyst or something that has a deep curve if you're looking for g-spot action.
02/16/2011
Contributor: Miss T Miss T
Thanks BBW I was sooo not interested in them at first, but after receiving the Kissa & reading some reviews today. The interest was severely sparked!! LOL I looked at so many and I can honestly say that they are absolutely gorgeous! Now I wanna try an inexpensive one and find out for myself what they are like... And if it isn't my thing....oh well I'll have one hell of a beautiful conversation piece. Bwhahaha
02/17/2011
Contributor: BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss T
Thanks BBW I was sooo not interested in them at first, but after receiving the Kissa & reading some reviews today. The interest was severely sparked!! LOL I looked at so many and I can honestly say that they are absolutely gorgeous! Now I wanna ... more
I was never able to stimulate my g-spot properly until I got the Amethyst. WHAT A DIFFERENCE! WHOOOO! Now, I have 4 glass dildos and I'm not even close to done: I want them ALLLLLL
02/17/2011
Contributor: Bunnycups Bunnycups
The Deep Water G is amazing. It's also on sale right now! It is my favorite glass toy so far and I have a few of them.
02/17/2011
Contributor: Miss T Miss T
Thanks BBW and Bunnycups these both look very pleasurable. Added to my wishlist!!
02/17/2011
Contributor: Kayla Kayla
I highly recommend the Amethyst or the Bent Graduate. The Bent Graduate comes with better storage, but aside from that, they're the same toy. I'd pick on whether you like pink or purple more. The shape of the Amethyst and the Bent Graduate have easily been amazing for me. They're probably my favorite glass toys (favorite dildos, period, actually).

A more luxurious glass g-spot toy is the Luxotiq Athena. If your g-spot is more sensitive or if you had no problems reaching it with the Kissa, this one is nice.

The B2B G-Spot glass g-spot toy also resembles the Amethyst and Bent Graduate, but it's clear and has some different textures on it.

If you'd be okay with a glass-*like* toy, these two Lucite dildos work great as well: Crystal Wand and Deluxe Crystal Wand. Lucite is lighter than glass, but it has the same strength, firmness, and slickness.

All of the mentioned are good options, but my "baby" is still the Bent Graduate. I'm in love with it.

Here are other resources for you:
All Glass Dildos
All SSA Glass Dildos (which are amazingly affordable)
Other Glass Vibrators like the Kissa

Let me know if you have any other questions!
02/18/2011
Contributor: KnK KnK
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
I highly recommend the Amethyst or the Bent Graduate. The Bent Graduate comes with better storage, but aside from that, they're the same toy. I'd pick on whether you like pink or purple more. The shape of the Amethyst and the Bent Graduate ... more
There are plenty of inexpensive glass toys on this site. I have a few and I love them. I think glass might just be my favorite kind of toy
02/18/2011
Contributor: gone77 gone77
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss T
Awesome Kristi! Thanks! I don't know how I missed this. Planning my next order and I hope I'm not the only one that takes forever to make decisions with such an awesome selection that EF carries.
You're welcome! Be sure to read Kayla's post as well. She made some great recommendations.
02/18/2011
Contributor: Miss T Miss T
Thanks everyone I appreciate all the great info! I've been desiring a rabbit vibe and just started looking into getting a glass dildo too. With all the great help that the community provides I have narrowed my products that I was debating on... way down. Now to just wait on my gift card to arrive and I can place my next order. Super excited to be a part of such a great community!
02/18/2011
Contributor: blah :) blah :)
bent graduate
03/30/2011
Contributor: Ms. Spice Ms. Spice
Quote:
Originally posted by gone77
We've got a 25% off glass and metal toys sale going on right now, and there are a few g-spot glass dildos that are under $30: link

Happy shopping!
ahhh thanks!
06/04/2011