Wishlist of Features You'd like to Add to EdenFantasys

Wishlist of Features You'd like to Add to EdenFantasys

Lena Eden Lena Eden
My dear friends,

You might have noticed that EF website has recently been renewed and improved. We’ve changed our Home Page, added Review Quotes section, introduced a bunch of new toys, prepared some catchy giveaways and made lots of technical fixes, so Eden may become even more user-friendly for each and every of you.



But we may be playing a guessing game without your feedback, right?

Today I’d like to hear your thoughts and suggestions (if there are any) on how you see a perfect EF?

Is there anything we should add to the website, so you might enjoy visiting it even more??
Feb 14, 10:30 am
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Save 70%. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Save 50% on Selected Items
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
Added Discussion Options: Ranking for Rumble Competitions

I would love to see the option to rank our top three choices (ie. 1st choice = 3 points, 2nd choice = 2 points, 3rd choice = 1 point) in polls.
Feb 14, 4:41 pm
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Quote:
Originally posted by DancerKittyKat
Added Discussion Options: Ranking for Rumble Competitions

I would love to see the option to rank our top three choices (ie. 1st choice = 3 points, 2nd choice = 2 points, 3rd choice = 1 point) in polls.
Got it!

Any other ideas?
Feb 15, 11:39 am
mikeysPlace mikeysPlace
How about showing the number of profile visitors? Either by a count or count + names of people of peeped?
Feb 17, 12:28 pm
DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
For the mentor program, it would be helpful to see if reviewers have been in the mentor program before, and if they have, why they didn't pass. As a mentor, when we select that a student did not pass, I would like to be able to explain why. These reasons would only be accessible to the admin and any future mentors of this student. This would help future mentors pinpoint areas of weakness to work on.
Feb 17, 1:45 pm
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by DancerKittyKat
Added Discussion Options: Ranking for Rumble Competitions

I would love to see the option to rank our top three choices (ie. 1st choice = 3 points, 2nd choice = 2 points, 3rd choice = 1 point) in polls.


As I mention bef. Limit 3 wins in a row and then sit out one. Seems lately same few reviewers have been winning. Or give 1st and 2nd prizes. We're saving prize gc's to get the Womanizer. I know people are waiting for good review on it.
Feb 17, 2:10 pm
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by mikeysPlace
How about showing the number of profile visitors? Either by a count or count + names of people of peeped?
Peeped like at your current avatar

No, I get it. That's a good idea. Currently on the video reviews it shows # viewed. Should be easy for EF to set this up ?
Feb 17, 2:13 pm
mikeysPlace mikeysPlace
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Peeped like at your current avatar

No, I get it. That's a good idea. Currently on the video reviews it shows # viewed. Should be easy for EF to set this up ?
Yes, exactly!
Feb 17, 4:08 pm
mikeysPlace mikeysPlace
"Peeked" probably would have made more sense. But I was thinking "peeping Tom"!! LOL
Feb 17, 4:09 pm
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by mikeysPlace
"Peeked" probably would have made more sense. But I was thinking "peeping Tom"!! LOL
In your case currently maybe "peeping Tami"
Feb 17, 9:26 pm
B8trDude B8trDude
I'd really like to see a better way of using our points. I've been around since before we could only use points for 15% of our order. Currently, I have more than 67,000 points. I'd have to spend $4,500 (or more) in order to use all of them!
Feb 18, 11:05 pm
DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
Quote:
Originally posted by B8trDude
I'd really like to see a better way of using our points. I've been around since before we could only use points for 15% of our order. Currently, I have more than 67,000 points. I'd have to spend $4,500 (or more) in order to use all of them!
Maybe there could be ways to use the points on the site, like the option to use your points to unlock different backgrounds or features on your profile page.
Feb 19, 1:52 am
MrClark MrClark
I would like auto-save review writing functionality... like with say google docs. Where if say my account suddenly gets logged out, my computer crashes, etc... that I can pick up right where I left off.

I also think it would be great for the review writing to have maybe a 3rd advanced option with that functionality, but also provide the ability to customize headings/stylization a bit more? Like possibly providing review writing using potentially something similar to markdown to put things like headings, lists, etc in a more structured/stylized fashion.

I also think allowing reviews to be updated/corrected after submitted might be useful too. I sometimes discover a new feature or discover a correction that needs to be made after published only to discover I can't edit anymore.
Feb 19, 1:53 pm
DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
Quote:
Originally posted by DancerKittyKat
Maybe there could be ways to use the points on the site, like the option to use your points to unlock different backgrounds or features on your profile page.
Also, when I was looking at forum posts from 2012, I saw that the site used to donate points to families adopting. I don't know how this used to work, but it sounds like a wonderful cause!

"EGB Points Drive – Donate today to help our volunteers purchase items for the families they will be adopting this season! It’s easy as pie to help brighten someone’s holiday this year!" - November 2012
Feb 19, 4:38 pm
mikeysPlace mikeysPlace
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
In your case currently maybe "peeping Tami"
LOL
Feb 20, 8:59 am
mikeysPlace mikeysPlace
Another one: how about a feature that links your avatar to a larger photo that is actually stored on EF? Or a link from your avatar to a "small" gallery hosted by EF?

This saves from having to host photos on another site (though that can still be accomplished).
Feb 20, 4:14 pm
Lena Eden Lena Eden
Guys, thank you for all your suggestions! Your opinions are always very important to us. I'm sure we'll use some (or all? ) of these in the nearest future.

Let this thread be an open wall for even more of your tips for a better Eden .
Feb 21, 9:15 am
MrClark MrClark
Case and point, my browser just crashed mid review writing... After taking the time to articulate a detailed discussion of the uses for a toy and then have it all erased just to start over is super frustrating. Now I'm definitely peeved with the browser for crashing, but I also feel like this happens to folks often enough and the auto-save as you write feature is common place enough that it should be reasonably easy to implement.

I am going to now delay finishing that review but I think I might look into how such features are built... might at least be worth proving to myself that they are pretty easy, and if so teach my current batch of web programming students how to do it.
Feb 21, 9:30 pm
Mallorys Mallorys
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears


As I mention bef. Limit 3 wins in a row and then sit out one. Seems lately same few reviewers have been winning. Or give 1st and 2nd prizes. We're saving prize gc's to get the Womanizer. I know people are waiting for good review on it.
My review for the womanizer will be posted by next week. Got it today and my wife lasted almost 2 minutes!!! The thing is crazy
Feb 22, 5:53 am
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Mallorys
My review for the womanizer will be posted by next week. Got it today and my wife lasted almost 2 minutes!!! The thing is crazy
on our wishlist
Feb 22, 12:02 pm
DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
Quote:
Originally posted by Mallorys
My review for the womanizer will be posted by next week. Got it today and my wife lasted almost 2 minutes!!! The thing is crazy
This is so exciting! I can't wait to see your review!
Feb 22, 3:14 pm
MrClark MrClark
Quote:
Originally posted by Mallorys
My review for the womanizer will be posted by next week. Got it today and my wife lasted almost 2 minutes!!! The thing is crazy
Looking forward to the review too!! But glad to hear it has a positive initial review.
Feb 22, 3:56 pm
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
A count of new reviews we have to approve in the mentor program would be great - something like we have already with unread private messages.
Mar 8, 8:38 am
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
I want to second the idea of a better way to use our points. I think there should be some kind of tier program for them. 15% for users who have made 0-40 purchases, 20% for 41-whatever...not necessarily that scale, but something like that.

I also agree with bringing back to ability to donate points to charities.

Also, there should be special days where either that day, a set time period, or a set weekend you could use more of your points on a purchase.
Mar 10, 11:42 am
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
I've honestly been thinking of that since the points program got revamped the way that it did. I admit that I probably was among the abusers of it before, but the fact that it got shoved down the way it did lead to the mass wave of inactivity from all the users we used to have including myself. I only came back because I truly do love this community. I know that even know I'm mostly silent as well.
Mar 10, 11:43 am
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Another thing I've noticed, we used to be able to start a discussion about a certain toy, or view current/active discussions about a toy from the toy description page. Am I missing that feature or was it taken away? I found that feature to be very helpful.
Mar 10, 11:47 am
DancerKittyKat DancerKittyKat
I have noticed that the "Role" on contributor profiles is not always reflective of the actual role the person plays in the community. For instance, I would say that I am primarily a reviewer and mentor on the site. However, my profile says that I am a writer (since I wrote one Sexis article).

It would be great to be able to either choose the role we list on our profile or else base the listed role on the number of articles/reviews we post.
Mar 10, 1:38 pm
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by DancerKittyKat
I have noticed that the "Role" on contributor profiles is not always reflective of the actual role the person plays in the community. For instance, I would say that I am primarily a reviewer and mentor on the site. However, my profile ...
Having all of the roles we have post on our page is also nice.
Mar 29, 6:40 am
Total posts: 28
Unique posters: 9