Best new (or old) WATER BASED anal lube???? (TOY and HUMAN safe).

Best new (or old) WATER BASED anal lube???? (TOY and HUMAN safe).

Bignuf Bignuf
There seems to be bunches of new lubes out there. I already have two nightstand drawers full of them, but really only use ONE vaginal lube, ONE "toy lube" (vaginal or anal) and ONE silicone lube we use if playing in the shower...with NO toys.

However, we are always on the hunt for the next best thing and with all these new lubes out there, and the better ones costing a lot, we are tired of trying a bottle only to have it rot in the drawer, since we DON'T want to use it again. Cannot throw money away like that anymore.

SO...anyone think any of these NEWER anal WATER BASED lubes are "amazing"???? "Best ever" kind of raves?

If not the new ones, is there one worth mentioning in case we, or someone else, had not tried them? Any that you just swear by and think is the ultimate in perfect?????

Please, PLEASE share.

THANKS.
11/14/2011
  • Save 80% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
P'Gell P'Gell
YES! Sliquid needs to pay me as a spokes woman for their product. We think Sliquid Ride H2O is the best go-to lube for everything! It works for PIV, if you need it, it's great for toys, because it doesn't interact with material, and it's thick enough and long lasting so you can use it for anal sex.

We've had 45+ minute anal sessions with this lube, (yanno, those sessions where you lose track of time, space and consciousness..... ohhhh) and although when going at it this long, we do have to "relube" shorter anal sessions (15-30 minutes) usually only requires one application, one to his penis and one to my bottom.

We LOVE this lube!
11/14/2011
AngelvMaynard AngelvMaynard
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
There seems to be bunches of new lubes out there. I already have two nightstand drawers full of them, but really only use ONE vaginal lube, ONE "toy lube" (vaginal or anal) and ONE silicone lube we use if playing in the shower...with NO ...
I love V Ultra Sensitive Gel. My favorite water-based lube.

link
11/14/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
YES! Sliquid needs to pay me as a spokes woman for their product. We think Sliquid Ride H2O is the best go-to lube for everything! It works for PIV, if you need it, it's great for toys, because it doesn't interact with material, and it's ...
I totally appreciate the response, but what about the DMDM Hydantoin in there...a FORMALDEHYDE releasing chemical???
11/25/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelvMaynard
I love V Ultra Sensitive Gel. My favorite water-based lube.

link
I'm confused. It says at the link for this, apparently, VERY safe lube, "does not have the viscosity for anal" and reviews say it "dries out too fast". Have you used this for ANAL? Does it work for that kind of play?

Thanks for any additional advice.
11/25/2011
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
I totally appreciate the response, but what about the DMDM Hydantoin in there...a FORMALDEHYDE releasing chemical???
I dunno if this will be useful or not, but I found this on wikipedia:

Cosmetic Ingredient Review (CIR) Expert Panel has evaluated DMDM hydantoin and concluded "that it was safe to a great majority of consumers but has limited the concentration to 0.2% free formaldehyde due to the skin sensitivity of some individuals to this agent." A study found "An increase in the use of DMDM hydantoin in cosmetic products will also inevitably increase the risk of cosmetic dermatitis in consumers allergic to formaldehyde."

It sounds like the biggest concern would be if you had a formaldehyde allergy.
11/25/2011
M121212 M121212
I like Sliquid Sea as an anal lube. It's not new though
11/25/2011
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 5