Has Anyone Used Silicone Sheets for Scars?

Has Anyone Used Silicone Sheets for Scars?

sktb0007 sktb0007
I've been reading quite a bit of information about them online but was wondering if anyone here had experience with them. I also wanted to ask a few questions about them.

1. Did they work for you
2. Were the scars old? How long?
3. How long did it take to see a difference?
4. How often did you apply them?
5. Are you still using them?

I have a few more questions but I'll wait to see if anyone here has used them before intensely picking your brain : )
02/25/2013
  • Save 80% on Selected Items. Limited Quantity
  • Sexy Treats For Her! Gorgeous Gift Set For $60
  • Spoil Him! Luxury Gift Set for Men For $60
  • The Complete Lovers Kit! Expert Couples Gift Set For $60
  • Backdoor Ecstasy! Opulent Anal Gift Set For $60
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
deltalima deltalima
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
I've been reading quite a bit of information about them online but was wondering if anyone here had experience with them. I also wanted to ask a few questions about them.

1. Did they work for you
2. Were the scars old? How long?
3. ...
I have. They didn't do anything for my skin and I switched to microdermabrasion which has better results in my opinion.

1. They didn't work for me.
2. I had a mix of old and new scars. Some were 3 years old and some 1 month old.
3. I used it for 6 months.
4. 3 days a week.
5. No.
02/25/2013
GONE! GONE!
I think I have before and didn't get very good results. I've tried just about everything over the counter. Though I've heard organic honey can be good on scars. I haven't tried that yet.
02/26/2013
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by deltalima
I have. They didn't do anything for my skin and I switched to microdermabrasion which has better results in my opinion.

1. They didn't work for me.
2. I had a mix of old and new scars. Some were 3 years old and some 1 month ...
Thanks so much for responding Delalima! I wish you had better results though : ( You mention microdermabrasion.. is this something you do at home or have to go to a place to get done? I have a few older scars and would love any tips/advice you have!
02/26/2013
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by GONE!
I think I have before and didn't get very good results. I've tried just about everything over the counter. Though I've heard organic honey can be good on scars. I haven't tried that yet.
I feel like I've tried almost everything too... even the natural things I've found online like using lemon juice. It's discouraging when you read so many people saying "oh this works so well" but then you get absolutely no result lol.
02/26/2013
PeachieClean PeachieClean
I've had a little luck with sugar/olive oil (extra virgin)/honey scrub on my scars. I have a lot from an active childhood (How many people can say they've been stabbed with a rake?) and they've faded a bit. While the difference is noticeable, they aren't gone by any means.

It works on new scars as well. I was in a car accident in September which resulted in some facial scarring and using the scrub every couple nights has faded those as well.
02/26/2013
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 4